Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness (30720 Views)

5 Reasons To Buy Android Phone Over Apple Iphone And Windows Smartphone / Photos: A Former Apple CEO Just Launched Two New Android Phones / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by kosovo(m): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2014
MOSCOW (AP) — A two-meter (six-foot) statue of an iPhone on a university campus in St. Petersburg has been taken down in response to last week's announcement by the CEO of Apple (Tim Cook) that he is gay.

In a statement, ZEFS, which according to its website owns construction, advertising, and finance enterprises in St. Petersburg, describes Tim Cook's revelation "a public call to sodomy."

ZEFS said Monday it was taking down the statue because it violated Russia's controversial law protecting minors from homosexual propaganda. The law has been condemned by critics as a means of repressing sexual minorities in the country.

Apple declined to comment on the removal of the statue, which featured former CEO Steve Jobs.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-statue-dismantled-apple-ceo-174118481.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by iamrealdeji(m): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2014
The guy doesn't know he has put the company In jeopardy for coming out of the closet

42 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by StrongPenis: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2014
Yes that's nice..... I was just contemplating smashing my newly bought IPhone6 against the wall when I saw this thread. Gives me enough reason to go ahead and destroy this phone. I don't wanna have anything to do with gays angry

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by liljboy(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2014
StrongPenis:
Yes that's nice..... I was just contemplating smashing my newly bought IPhone6 against the wall when I saw read this thread. Gives me enough reason to go ahead and destroy this phone. I don't wanna have anything to do with gays angry
iphone6?..... u? lie lie. you sell your papa island ?

33 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by rawpadgin(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2014
StrongPenis:
Yes that's nice..... I was just contemplating smashing my newly bought IPhone6 against the wall when I saw read this thread. Gives me enough reason to go ahead and destroy this phone. I don't wanna have anything to do with gays angry
what are u waiting for
smash it on a hard floor, & don't forget to snap it & post the pix here

28 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by stano2(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2014
Mtcheew, that's not enough, all Russian iphone owners should just smash their phones too.

3 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by stano2(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2014
StrongPenis:
pls don't destroy your 3110c which u are calling iphone 6 cos it no longer sell oo.

7 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2014
Hitler approves!!!

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by freshness2020: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2014
I just love dat Country!
God bless Vladimir Putin
God bless Russia!

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2014
Op, hope you know that 'homophobic' is a word used by homosexuals and pro-gays to refer to those who dont subscribe to their insanity.
The right word is anti-gay

15 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by justi4jesu(f): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2014
StrongPenis:

Something tells me you are hmmmmmmm lying cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by kosovo(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2014
fr3do:
Op, hope you know that 'homophobic' is a word used by homosexuals and pro-gays to refer to those who dont subscribe to their insanity.
The right word is anti-gay
Did you read what you typed or someone helped you?

7 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Mayydayy(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2014
sometime i wonder why i love this Russia so much.perhaps this is it.

19 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Les: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2014
StrongPenis:
come and smash it on my wall, babya!
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2014
kosovo:

Did you read what you typed or someone helped you?

stop being so incorrigible!
This is a Nigerian forum, homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria, so dont speak like a reporter in one of those pro-gay countries.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by QMark: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2014
fr3do:

This is a Nigerian forum, homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria, so dont speak like a reporter in one of those pro-gay countries.

Period!

23 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by kosovo(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2014
fr3do:

Terrorism is a crime, theft is a crime etc.. and they all get reportage in similar fashion..

Why does this make you flame? Is homosexuality the only crime in Nigeria?

You better man up cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Alfred234(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2014
Mtcheew they can as well smash their heads on rock who cares? Be using paracetamol for other people's headache. This is wat i call self hatred. What dey have done won't stop Tim from being gay and it won't stop apple products from selling.

7 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by WinkWrld: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2014
Removing Apple Bill-board or whatever is either politics or mere stupidity. How long will it take the world to accept the fact that being gay is natural. Maybe its just another wonder yet to be discovered.

4 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by VocalWalls: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2014
Sadly, what was brought down was initially placed in honor of Steve jobs.

7 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 8:39am On Nov 04, 2014
kosovo:

Terrorism is a crime, theft is a crime etc.. and they all get reportage in similar fashion..

Why does this make you flame? Is homosexuality the only crime in Nigeria?

You better man up cheesy

when the western media reports terrorism, do they refer to the victims as Infidels?
Or do you expect a pro-russian reporter to refer to the ukrainian separatists as rebels? No! But the CNN and BBC call them rebels.

Journalism can not be as unpolarised as you think.
On this gay issue, its either you are for or against.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2014
WinkWrld:
Removing Apple Bill-board or whatever is either politics or mere stupidity. How long will it take the world to accept the fact that being gay is natural. Maybe its just another wonder yet to be discovered.

gay? nature?
very invalid and senseless argument!
You had better stick to the 'choice and consent argument' which has already failed due to the criminalization of polygamous and incentous consent in the foremost pro-gay countries!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2014
russian ar a strong minded ppl,
they dont just pretend!

11 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Impulse80(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2014
I smell Frontpage.
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by honeyad(m): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2014
Any video link to confirm Tim cook saying he was a gay?
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by martineverest(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2014
Tim cook should humbly resign for destroying apple's image.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2014
How does the dismantling of the Apple statue which was a tribute to Steve Jobs affect Tim Cook's sexual orientation? I wonder why the Russians are always so angry undecided

8 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by missrock(f): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2014
Very good nigeria to follow soon,
American should go and die, i mean its hilarious if e father na gay them for born am? Now wey men dey scarce imagine if gay is legalise in nigeria that means we girls go dey use gun protect our boo.

#teamgaymustdie

31 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by odizeey(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2014
All dis 'O-gay-chi' dem sef

3 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by IWillSucceed: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2014
Good!! Excellent!! Shame to America.

7 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Dreyl(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2014
Tim crook or cook is a big fool he brought this jeopardy upon himself and apple,he should just fvckingly resign and let a straight nigga take over..

5 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by missrock(f): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2014
martineverest:
Tim cook should humbly resign for destroying apple's image.

FACT

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elephone P7000 3gb RAM Android 5.0 4G Smartphone Discussion Thread / Apple To Release iPhone 13 In September / About Leaving Your Smartphone To Charge Over-night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.