Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:53 AM

Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness (30664 Views)

5 Reasons To Buy Android Phone Over Apple Iphone And Windows Smartphone / Photos: A Former Apple CEO Just Launched Two New Android Phones / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by QMark: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
BuhBye:

It's either you're trolling or just incredibly stup1d.

If not admitting to your guy-hit-guy-in-the-ass believe makes me a stupid person, then I'd rather be forever stupid than put my Dxxx in your shitty Axx.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
Johnpaul88:
99% of Nigerians support the bill? Where did you get this figure?

Most likely out of his a$$ grin
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
QMark:

If not admitting to your guy-hit-guy-in-the-ass believe makes me a stupid person, then I'd rather be forever stupid than put my Dxxx in your shitty Axx.

An outlandish non sequitur.
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Johnpaul88:
99% of Nigerians support the bill? Where did you get this figure?

What information do you have to dispute it?

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
fr3do:

It's the responsibilities of the person making claim to support the data and facts behind his claims.

You guys never cease to amaze me on Nairaland. Do they not teach social science in school anymore?
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
BuhBye:

It's either you're trolling or just incredibly stup1d.

I'll vote for the second choice.
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
fr3do:

1. How many americans have you seen thinking like Nigerians? This is a major reason why you and some 'exposed' Nigerians support homosexuality. I'm sure if homosexuality was outlawed in Usa and allowed in Nigeria, you and your kind will be calling homosexuality a subhuman behavior.
America doesn't have the monopoly of rationality.

2. What about consenting polygamists?

3. What constituents? More than 99% of the people support the law, so because Nigeria has issues, she should allow a valueless thing like homosexuality creep in? Gays are almost non existent in Nigeria

4. Dogs are not endangered why shouldn't they be eaten?
We are getting there, we are dynamic.
A contemporary Nigerian is proud of his Nigerianness and the native customs.

1) The art of a clean debate escapes you. You can make up rebuttals without making untrue allegations about your opponents. Where have I stated that I support homosexuality? I said I support any class of people that is being oppressed and I really don't care what the issue is.

I don't have a kind, I'm CityNG a confirmed Omo Oluyole, an individual. You'll just have to deal with the fact that I am as Nigerian as you but definitely more evolved obviously.

I like how you're trying to weave this debate into an American bashfest, very typical of juvenile Nairalanders.

2) As I stated before, I am not going to get sidetracked by all sorts of nonsensical ramblings that someone comes up with. This is about gay rights and not polygamy or high speed pursuit or space exploration or other such nonsense you chose to come up with.

3) Unless you come up with statistics from a reputable and irrefutable source then your data is just hoo haa

4) Oh for sure Nigeria is dynamic, but being dynamic doesn't mean getting it right all the time.

I am a Nigerian, I am proud of Nigeria and my tribal native customs. I do not support creation of laws that punish fellow Nigerians be it for sexual orientation or otherwise.

Just because I am developed, exposed and travelled doesn't mean that I am less Nigerian than you. Just because you are in Nigeria sucking her resources dry without contributing shyte doesn't make you more Nigerian than me. If you're up to it please let's compare the amount of taxes that we have both paid to Nigeria this year.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by beryl04(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
fr3do:

Ur thinking is the reason why this cesspit of a country will continue to wallow in the mud for a long time to come.
I'm sure ur ancestors argued vehemently like this when the white missionary told them that killing of twins or children of multiple-birth was wrong,we've seen what is happening today.

Lesson no1:not all part or forms of ur culture and tradition is RIGHT!
Lesson no2:the majority is not always right when it comes to decision making in government ex,majority of US citizen does not support same sex marriage but their forward and progressive thinking govt saw the need to protect the dignity of all her citizens.

That u and majority of nigerians think that regulating what 2 consenting adults do in the confines of their bedroom does not a right make!
It's time u and ur ilk start thinking like people living in d 21st century instead of d pervading caveman mentality.

I can go on listing all d ills that that pathetic anti-gay law portends but time'll not permit.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
fr3do:

You quoted a figure. So I ask where u got it from?I have never seen dt before
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
beryl04:

Ur thinking is the reason why this cesspit of a country will continue to wallow in the mud for a long time to come.
I'm sure ur ancestors argued vehemently like this when the white missionary told them that killing of twins or children of multiple-birth was wrong,we've seen what is happening today.

Lesson no1:not all part or forms of ur culture and tradition is RIGHT!
Lesson no2:the majority is not always right when it comes to decision making in government ex,majority of US citizen does not support same sex marriage but their forward and progressive thinking govt saw the need to protect the dignity of all her citizens.

That u and majority of nigerians think that regulating what 2 consenting adults do in the confines of their bedroom does not a right make!
It's time u and ur ilk start thinking like people living in d 21st century instead of d pervading caveman mentality.

I can go on listing all d ills that that pathetic anti-gay law portends but time'll not permit.

Non sequitur! Just because my ancestors got it wrong in the killing of twins doesn't mean I'm not getting right in my stand that homosexuality is really criminal in nature. If the missionaries didn't come, a more recent generation of ancestors would have stopped it.
I have already counted the other points you mentioned, go through my argument with jennykadry.
Who knows! if Nigeria was influential enough, we would have moved to phase out homosexuality in the Usa and other seriously affected countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by beryl04(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
fr3do:

Non sequitur! Just because my ancestors got it wrong in the killing of twins doesn't mean I'm not getting right in my stand that homosexuality is really criminal in nature. If the missionaries didn't come, a more recent generation of ancestors would have stopped it.
I have already counted the other points you mentioned, go through my argument with jennykadry.
Who knows! if Nigeria was influential enough, we would have moved to phase out homosexuality in the Usa and other seriously affected countries.

So, what makes u think USA is 'seriously affected' by homosexuality and Nigeria is not?

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
beryl04:

So, what makes u think USA is 'seriously affected' by homosexuality and Nigeria is not?

For sure Nigeria has a serious homosexual community, and it is not new.

The very idea and fact that Nigerian government had to pass a law proves that there are alternative lifestyle people in Nigeria.

I mean they didn't pass a law banning alien spaceships from landing at Idumota, as an example.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by beryl04(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
CityNG:

For sure Nigeria has a serious homosexual community, and it is not new.

The very idea and fact that Nigerian government had to pass a law proves that there are alternative lifestyle people in Nigeria.

I mean they didn't pass a law banning alien spaceships from landing at Idumota, as an example.

I asked that question cos Mr fredo has been making claims in his arguments somewhere on this thread that homosexuals are almost non-existent in Nigeria!that claim alone is a testimony of the pervasive ignorance in all his arguments here.quite laughable really!

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by stonemind(f): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Abba999:

YES, give it to me. cheesy grin kiss

and what will you give in return?
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Abba999(f): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
stonemind:

and what will you give in return?

shocked
Hhmmm!!!

lipsrsealed
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by chimajii: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
basille:
That's just blatant stupidity, did they also consider the fact that Tim cook isn't the only staff of apple inc? What of other heterosexual staff's?
What i honestly don't understand is how its any body's business what a man decides to do with his body.

The word 'staff' doesnt require or go with an 's' for its plural form.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Fayrouzz(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
I love the russians.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Abba999(f): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
fr3do:

You would have to look for your own answers yourself, I have mine and its sufficient for me.
I rest my case.

Now you rest your case! grin cheesy

My sweet little boi- with that tiny pin d*ck that I'll need a search light to locate. Next time, do not refer gays as insane. Ok. So I don't order my ojonbo babes to rappe u!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by basille(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
chimajii:

The word 'staff' doesnt require or go with an 's' for its plural form.
Corrected, thanks.
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Abba999:

Now you rest your case! grin cheesy

My sweet little boi- with that tiny pin d*ck that I'll need a search light to locate. Next time, do not refer gays as insane. Ok. So I don't order my ojonbo babes to rappe u!!! grin cheesy grin

Ahh! Ma'am! No let me strip for your sake o
I'm sweet and little, but my abuna is bitter and big, it will neutralize your feminism grin, still I steadfastly maintain my stand and I'm finding even more reasons to.

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
beryl04:

I didn't say Nigeria is not affected, the adverb 'seriously' is not there for fancy.
If gays are so much, the police would take it upon themselves to hunt them for bail.

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by beryl04(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
fr3do:

I didn't say Nigeria is not affected, the adverb 'seriously' is not there for fancy.
If gays are so much, the police would take it upon themselves to hunt them for bail.

And u think there are no homosexuals in d rank and file of the police?
Or, u sit there in ur home thinking that d police as corrupt as they are hAve not been making such arrests with the ensuing extortions,think again!
The law just created an avenue for the police to extort money from these people but not at all a deterrent as u cannot change a person's sexual orientation, law or no law!
It might even surprise u to know that even ur police lately, have started becoming sympathetic to their plight.

But one thing u must know is that, in every given society there'll always be that 2 to 5 percent that loves differently from the rest.and nigeria is no exception.gays are here in their millions, even tho they re still a tiny minority but they're here and as long as people are giving birth,there'll always be homosexuals.u just have to deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
beryl04:

Or, u sit there in ur home thinking that d police as corrupt as they are hAve not been making such arrests with the ensuing extortions,think again!
The law just created an avenue for the police to extort money from these people but not at all a deterrent as u cannot change a person's sexual orientation, law or no law!
It might even surprise u to know that even ur police lately, have started becoming sympathetic to their plight.

But one thing u must know is that, in every given society there'll always be that 2 to 5 percent that loves differently from the rest.and nigeria is no exception.gays are here in their millions, even tho they re still a tiny minority but they're here and as long as people are giving birth,there'll always be homosexuals.u just have to deal with it!

This is a bloody lie!
Have you degenerated to this?

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by fr3do(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
beryl04:

Haba!
What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by beryl04(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
fr3do:

Haba!
What are you saying?

Fred or whatever u call urself here,I'm not here to argue blindly like uve been running ur hand or or is it ur keypad allover this thread.I don't know how old u are but u really need to get around more often.go out,meet people.ask questions on things u don't understand,do some research and then come back and type!
Remember one thing,it's very hard for a homosexual in nigeria to open up to u that he or she is one.

heck,u might even have some as family members and they might be married to d opposite sex.

2 Likes

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by beryl04(m): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
fr3do:

This is a bloody lie!
Have you degenerated to this?

Keep deluding yourself!

Even the Americans that has tried all sorts of correctional therapies including electric shocks in '50s,down to d 70s has come to realise the futility of such exercises.na nigeria wey no get anything go wan come make a homo straight.lolz.

Here people have learn to live in denial and hypocrisy coupled with fear,that's why u don't see homosexuals clamouring for rights.it's just part of what is wrong with the generality of the nigerian psyche.and as such,gross ignorance like u are exhibiting here persists!

1 Like

Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by stonemind(f): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2014
Abba999:

shocked
Hhmmm!!!

lipsrsealed

babe talk naaa
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Abba999(f): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2014
stonemind:

babe talk naaa

OK, send it first. Then, I'll tender my resignation for U!
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by stonemind(f): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2014
Abba999:

OK, send it first. Then, I'll tender my resignation for U!

naaaaaaah I dnt do business that way pretty.
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Abba999(f): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2014
stonemind:

naaaaaaah I dnt do business that way pretty.

It's called, pay-before-service.

... shocked I can't believe Am the one saying this! lipsrsealed
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by stonemind(f): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2014
Abba999:

It's called, pay-before-service.

... shocked I can't believe Am the one saying this! lipsrsealed

hehehehehe lolsss jst confess you wanna make me your magga

why can't we continue the talking on bbm?
Re: Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness by Abba999(f): 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
stonemind:

hehehehehe lolsss jst confess you wanna make me your magga

why can't we continue the talking on bbm?

Darling....
Hmmmm!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elephone P7000 3gb RAM Android 5.0 4G Smartphone Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Vs Infinix Note 8i: Which One Should I Go For? / How To Download Whatapp Application For Nokia 2700 Classic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.