Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades (3144 Views)

Bad Economy Affecting Our Business –lagos Prostitutes / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by unibenstudent1(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2014
1)never date your course mate -thats a no no
2)form a reading coalision with ur girlfriend ,read together
3) u must not always be sighted together to avoid generating rumours and enmity
4)take her to buka 1CE a week
5) do not meddle in his or her group reading or discussions with colleague ,,stay far away as possible
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Unionised(m): 7:21am On Nov 04, 2014
how to?

Don't date at all...

Can a man put fire in his bossom and not be burnt?

Reading partner indeed...

1 Like

Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Princecalm(m): 7:23am On Nov 04, 2014
What type of reading collision you are studying Engineering and she is studying law,tell me the type of reading collision you want to form.

2 Likes

Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by unibenstudent1(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2014
Princecalm:
What type of reading collision you are studying Engineering and she is studying law,tell me the type of reading collision you want to form.
my friend you should be able to stay besides her ,so as to give her the morale to continue reading
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Princecalm(m): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2014
What type of reading collision you are studying Engineering and she is studying law,tell me the type of reading collision you want to form.Don't worry u will also come out with first class.
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Princecalm(m): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
my friend you should be able to stay besides her ,so as to give her the morale to continue reading
which type of morale?,when she should be with her course mate reading,learning from eachother and argueing things out,then she should be with you that don't even have an idea about her course unit.My guy it is total distraction
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by unibenstudent1(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2014
Princecalm:
which type of morale?,when she should be with her course mate reading,learning from eachother and argueing things out,then she should be with you that don't even have an idea about her course unit.My guy it is total distraction
is not everyday that u need to argue out,sometimes u need to read and absorb information without the arguments ,,
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Princecalm(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
is not everyday that u need to argue out,sometimes u need to read and absorb information without the arguments ,,
i don't accept it and so it's nt an information.
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by unibenstudent1(m): 7:50am On Nov 04, 2014
Princecalm:
i don't accept it and so it's nt an information.
so what is ur solution??
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 04, 2014
This ur list is not necessary abeg
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Princecalm(m): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
so what is ur solution??
my solution on the topic or what?if it's on the topic you can't do two things at a time,but in this case making the good grades depends on which you are more dedicated to if it's your books then 5n but if the other way round there is a cause for concern.
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by iceberylin(m): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2014
This list no sexy undecided
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Princecalm(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
so what is ur solution??
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by unibenstudent1(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2014
iceberylin:
This list no sexy undecided
may your nyansh divide into two there
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by iceberylin(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
undecided
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by 01emek(m): 8:14am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
buhahahahahaha * fall down from mango tree* still laughing buhahaha
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by STENON(f): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2014
This topic ought to be "How to affect/Destroy your Grades (cgpa) by Dating a Lady on campus "
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by dechandel(f): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2014
Iceberylin grin
The list no sexy at all o grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by unibenstudent1(m): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2014
dechandel:

Iceberylin grin
na because I mange say make I do better thread today,una wan kill my carreer??
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by joe17: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2014
STENON:
This topic ought to be "How to affect/Destroy your Grades (cgpa) by Dating a Lady on campus "
yet u'all dated/still dating on campus ooO. I wish people in here ar actually as serious as they wil always make us bliv in reality. Or maybe every Nairalander is a genius, who knows
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by iceberylin(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2014
dechandel:

Iceberylin grin
@last person don confarm am grin
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2014
Not advisable to date ur coursemate
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by STENON(f): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2014
[quote
author=joe17 post=27710388]yet u'all dated/still dating on campus ooO. I
wish people in here ar actually as serious as they wil always make us
bliv in reality. Or maybe every Nairalander is a genius, who
knows[/quote] Lol,...You are funny, I dnt support Campus Dating.

....I value my CGPA more than any other creatures on Campus.
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by unibenstudent1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ok oh
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by marieolae(f): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
I have problems struggling the two. Either I date nd fail..or I pass with no relationship.
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
You can never be in a relationship and still make first class.You've got to let one go for the other.
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by unibenstudent1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
marieolae:
I have problems struggling the two. Either I date nd fail..or I pass with no relationship.
I guuess u nid to strilke a balance and E-dating is the solution ..
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by unibenstudent1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
ayswags:
You can never be in a relationship and still make first class.You've got to let one go for the other.
my friend ,most first class are still job searchers,,1st class and 2 1 is ok ..connections are the most important
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
my friend ,most first class are still job searchers,,1st class and 2 1 is ok ..connections are the most important
What do you mean by "most"?You hardly see a jobless first class graduate even if he is jobless it's not for long.
And not everyone got good jobs through connections,merits still exist
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by unibenstudent1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
ayswags:
What do you mean by "most"?You hardly see a jobless first class graduate even if he is jobless it's not for long.
And not everyone got good jobs through connections,merits still exist
so do u feel that first class is easy in a department as engineering even without no girlfriend...
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
so do u feel that first class is easy in a department as engineering even without no girlfriend...
Noone said it's easy but having a girlfriend makes it harder.
Re: How To Date A Girl On Campus Without Affecting Your Grades by unibenstudent1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
ayswags:
Noone said it's easy but having a girlfriend makes it harder.
so those with girlfriend's in uni should go and die as oshiomole said??

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of Romancelanders In Nairaland / Everyone Is Asking Me To Get Married By Force. / All Real G's Should Come To The Aid Of A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.