Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom (2976 Views)

The Life Of Students In The Polytechnic Ibadan / Some Funny Things About A Typical Nigerian Woman / See 5 Types Of People You Meet At A Typical Nigerian Buka [mama Put] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom by maestrojay(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2014
TYPES OF STUDENTS U'LL FIND IN A TYPICAL NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY CLASSROOM.

1. THE GOOD LISTENERS: Dese ones dey listen an jot down notes well.. dey are always found in d front.
2. THE ON-LOOKERS: dese one cannot be rilly classified as good-listeners.. cos dey jux look at d lecturer, so confused.. weda d lecturer is speakin gibberish or mumbo jumbo dey jux keep lookin. and dats how dey keep looking till exam finish..
3.THE PHOTOCOPYING TEAM.. Oh my! dese pple knw demselves.. dey are always found saying "abeg i no get strent to write.. do make i photocopy". This set of pple can photocopy anytin on paper.dey dnt care dey jux photocopy.
4.The "this man too fast clique"..these students are damn slowww.. if d lecturer tries to fasten up note callin abit..dey jux hands down and join d onlookers.
5.The perpetual latecomer; these are d pple who enjoy and derive pleasure comin to class afta lecture has started.. dey jux like sneakin-in nd i begin to wonder y d sneaking, dint u pay skool fees? Abi no be u get d admission neh?.
6. The sleepers conglomerate: this group sleep without fear or favour, dey jux find one nice spot to recieve breeze and 30mins into d lecture, dey are off.
7. The pen borrowers: weda dem be students abi dem be non-learning students i dnt jux undastand.. dese pple can neva hav biro, dey keep borrowing till dia bag is full of biros.
8. The argument lords.. dese group of pple are jux lookin for how to start a controversy.. dey jux love to argue.. funny thing is dah dey might not be intelligent according to book-wise ooo.. buh wen it comes to arguments u can neva win dem.. see talent.
9. The Questionnaires: chei dese pple can ask useless questions ehh.. sometimes d lecturers get frustrated and feel like punching d student.. u can imagine sumbody asking "sir, the slaves in the plantation, were dey allowed to eat d plantain??.
10. The absentee students.. wah can i say.. these pple neva attend class buh dia names are always in d attendance and dey always write test.. ghost students.
11. The Noisemakers.. dese ones are different from d "argumentists" in dat.. d arguers hav points buh dese one jux make noise randomly and keeps disturbing d klass.
12. The fashionists: all dey pray for is pple to look at dem and WOW.. Dey hav d latest dress in Vogue.. dey wear different cloths evryday.. and we wey dey repeat cloth go jux hang oneside..
13. The fighters: anyway all na work of the devil...
14. The No-time students: these ones always hav sumtin to do sumwea.. dey jux want d lecture to finsih so dat dey can go shap shap..
15. The english Correction officers: they may not be listening ooo.. buh wen d lecturer makes one single English error.. Gbam! Work don start bdat..
I don try abeg.. feel free to add urz...

1 Like

Re: Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2014
Do all these things listed happen in Nigeria?
They don't happen in France actually cheesy
That's where I school undecided
Re: Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom by Anyi3(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2014
The amebos (e. g. OP) who don't focus on their lectures but go about noticing everybody

1 Like

Re: Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom by jachi001(f): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2014
Op! which of these do you belong?
Re: Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom by maestrojay(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
jachi001:
Op! which of these do you belong?
Lol.. i dey numba 15.. i also argue a litu sha..
Re: Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom by HenCq15: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom by Nelsonesq(m): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
This questioniers can be fraustrating o, you go dey pray make boring lecturer comot from class, na then dem go know say dem wan ask question.....or when the boring lecturer don finish, and he asks 'any question?' Everybody go say no except the question experts. Infact from there question you go know say dem no understand d topic
Re: Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom by maestrojay(m): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2014
Nelsonesq:
This questioniers can be fraustrating o, you go dey pray make boring lecturer comot from class, na then dem go know say dem wan ask question.....or when the boring lecturer don finish, and he asks 'any question?' Everybody go say no except the question experts. Infact from there question you go know say dem no understand d topic
Gbam! U nak am correctly..
Re: Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom by Exponental(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2014
16. those who observe others e.g maestrojay
Re: Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom by Yeske2(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
That questioner own i do am die for school and sometimes it was intentional. Na so when lecturer ask " any question", everybody go turn dey look me make i no ask.
Re: Types Of Students In A Typical Nigerian University Classroom by maestrojay(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Exponental:
16. those who observe others e.g maestrojay

LoL. Y wunt i observe odas?.. wat is my eye for?? I cant jux be lookin at d lecturer's face 2ruout d lecture na..
17. The ones dat leave d topic completely and focus on d OP.

(1) (Reply)

Which Kind Of Kiss Is This? (photo) / That Moment When U Ask Your Friend/classmate For Help In Exam Hall. / Funny Open Letter To The Sun By A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.