Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends (2004 Views)

Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu / We Will Be Rewarding Boko Haram If We Elect Buhari – Middle Belt Group / We Will Negotiate With Genuine Boko Haram If We Take Over Power-by Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends by TRUTHTELA: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2014
I'm using this medium to inform nairaland folks that BH, is fighting to finish. I knew that GEJ' s re-election moves will infuriate the northern Muslims , consequently, their armed wing, A.K.A, Boko Haram has declared war on innocent people in the north.

Gej, has chosen to ignore them, more like, " when they're tired, they'll stop killing their people. GEJ's "they can go to hell attitude" is likely going to push BH boys, to bomb somewhere in Abuja or any other city in the south, just to get GEJ'so attention & to also get the public to turn their ANGER toward GEJ, while hoping for a public mass action to stop him from seeking reelection.
You might say God forbid, but try to be at ALERT!, Inform family & friends. FYI , you're dealing with RUTHLESS PIGS, human life worth nothing in their eyes

If you're in Abuja & other cities in the southern part of Nigeria, watch it, the northern Muslims are on rampage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends by ichidodo: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2014
True that...
Re: Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends by Adwexky(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2014
Asking: What do they want from Jonathan precisely?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends by 9jii(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2014
If the president continues to ignore this crisis then I pity d life of Northern christian and Igbo in the north. because they are always with highest casualties and maintain targets of BOKOHARAM.
ITS REALLY SAD HOW YOU OR THIS GOVERNMENT IS BRAGGING ABOUT IGNORING THE LIFE OF NORTHERN CHRISTIAN IN THE HANDS OF BOKOHARAM
Check d highest hit areas n find out
TRUTHTELA:
I'm using this medium to inform nairaland folks that BH, is fighting to finish. I knew that GEJ' s re-election moves will infuriate the northern Muslims , consequently, their armed wing, A.K.A, Boko Haram has declared war on innocent people in the north.
Gej, has chosen to ignore them, more like, " when they're tired, they'll stop killing their people. GEJ's "they can go to hell attitude" is likely going to push BH boys, to bomb somewhere in Abuja or any other city in the south, just to get GEJ'so attention & to also get the public to turn their ANGER toward GEJ, while hoping for a public mass action to stop him from seeking reelection.
You might say God forbid, but try to be at ALERT!, Inform family & friends. FYI , you're dealing with RUTHLESS PIGS, human life worth nothing in their eyes
If you're in Abuja & other cities in the southern part of Nigeria, watch it, the northern Muslims are on rampage
Re: Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends by seanet02: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2014
So you are satisfied with GEJ turning a blind eye to the plight of people living in areas targetted by this terrorists? Did you know it is the duty of Jonathan to protect this people? I hope GEJ turn a blind eye too when you are also blown to pieces by this blood suckers.
What a f.ool.
TRUTHTELA:

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends by lekkie073(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2014
If they like they can exterminate themselves....jona no send them at all grin
Re: Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends by Afroconnect: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2014
THE NIGERIN CITIZENS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BEAR GUNs TO FIGHT AND PROTECT THEMSELVES.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends by wunderkiind(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
But those BH cows should have bombed Aso villa since, if truely they weren't being sponsored by one 'oga at the top' ?
*just saying* undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends by bumdish: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mr man, why are you generating more terror? People already know the tendencies of BH, so no need to unwisely stare it at peoples face to create even more terror. Keep your alert to yourself!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends by titoetal(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
So Op, you're advising Oga Jona to forget his presidential ambition as the only solution for boko-are-rams to stop their inhuman atrocities eh?
Anyone who cares to listen can take it or not, it will do Nigeria more harm than good to prevent Oga Jona from running by acts of terrorism or any other means.
Those who are playing this game or aught to speak against this evil bokoharam but kept mute are the ones pushing this nation to crisis (extinction).
Well, let the game continue. This might help those who have been clamouring for secesions push further.
No one has monopoly of violence. Is high we allow in this nation so that we can monitor our 'leaders' and hold them accountable for their actions and inaction.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends by Descartes: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
9jii:
If the president continues to ignore this crisis then I pity d life of Northern christian and Igbo in the north. because they are always with highest casualties and maintain targets of BOKOHARAM.
ITS REALLY SAD HOW YOU OR THIS GOVERNMENT IS BRAGGING ABOUT IGNORING THE LIFE OF NORTHERN CHRISTIAN IN THE HANDS OF BOKOHARAM
Check d highest hit areas n find out

So only the Igbos are in the North abi

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends by osamaBUSH(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
I have a dream that one day Will become a moderator on nairaland so i can ban this OP for Eternity.
Re: Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends by Eggcelent(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Meaningless Ranting. I Suspect You Are An Agent Of The Terrorists; Trying To Further Unnecessary Fear.
Re: Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends by LORDI(m): 6:39am On Nov 05, 2014
OGA op,we are already aware!!,the day any explosion happen's in the south,then all hausa wether muslim or not.....most pay dearly..boko haram will just be ranting,they never jam strong thing sha.
Re: Boko Haram: If You're In Abuja, Lagos, P.H, Be At Alert& Inform Your Fam&friends by Kasyn(m): 6:56am On Nov 05, 2014
Descartes:

So only the Igbos are in the North abi
yes ofcourse,you guys made us to believe that yorubas are too sophiscated and need not travel/reside outside their region to make a living!

(1) (Reply)

Hyper-realitistic Goodluck Jonathan Drawing / Buhari/oshibajo Ticket Is Actually A Hoax / Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.