Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

M.I. Abaga Says Olamide Is The Most Hardworking Working Artiste In The Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I. Abaga Says Olamide Is The Most Hardworking Working Artiste In The Industry (1087 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Says Olamide Is A Ritualist [watch This Video] / WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston / Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends For The Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I. Abaga Says Olamide Is The Most Hardworking Working Artiste In The Industry by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2014
Chocolate City Group, M.I Abaga Just released his 3rd Studio Album. If You haven’t grabbed your copy, Then you apparently are on a long thing, as It’s One of The best Album I’ve bought in Years! *Mesefibehumanbeing *lool, Now back to the news.

The rapper expressed his respect for the hustle and hard working spirit of fellow rapper, Olamide. Before the album dropped, M.I. Abaga who featured Olamide on one of its track at his album listening party which held at Spice Route in Victoria Island, said:

“Olamide is the hardest working artiste in the industry, I think the Nigerian music industry is so blessed to have him. I respect him a lot, shout out to him.’
Re: M.I. Abaga Says Olamide Is The Most Hardworking Working Artiste In The Industry by McOsheBaba(m): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2014
Okay! We didnt know! Thanks for the Information! How are now going to use this information to buy garri in the market?
Re: M.I. Abaga Says Olamide Is The Most Hardworking Working Artiste In The Industry by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2014
McOsheBaba:
Okay! We didnt know! Thanks for the Information! How are now going to use this information to buy garri in the market?
old line..... U lack creativity baba

1 Like

Re: M.I. Abaga Says Olamide Is The Most Hardworking Working Artiste In The Industry by McOsheBaba(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
old line..... U lack creativity baba

Creativity Master! Please, post your creation lets see!
Re: M.I. Abaga Says Olamide Is The Most Hardworking Working Artiste In The Industry by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2014
McOsheBaba:

Creativity Master! Please, post your creation lets see!
as expected....anoda old line

Get a life baba!
Re: M.I. Abaga Says Olamide Is The Most Hardworking Working Artiste In The Industry by McOsheBaba(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
as expected....anoda old line

Get a life baba!

Wow! Nicw Line! You are very funny! See me laughing! Chai! Comedian!
Re: M.I. Abaga Says Olamide Is The Most Hardworking Working Artiste In The Industry by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2014
McOsheBaba:

Wow! Nicw Line! You are very funny! See me laughing! Chai! Comedian!
"Nicw?"

dis one don nearly enta market ooo
Re: M.I. Abaga Says Olamide Is The Most Hardworking Working Artiste In The Industry by osamaBUSH(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
wetin P-Square cum be na?
Re: M.I. Abaga Says Olamide Is The Most Hardworking Working Artiste In The Industry by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
osamaBUSH:
wetin P-Square cum be na?
beyond hardworking grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

''I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence'': Actress Moji Olaiya Finally Opens Up On / Man Beats Wife On Wedding Night After Failing To Get Her Dress Off / See Fuji King KWAM 1 & His Wife In The 80s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.