Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,070 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ronaldinho Vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro? (1731 Views)

Rumours About Okocha And Ronaldinho. / Do You Think Messi Is Better Than Ronaldinho? / Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldinho Vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro? by Veneto81: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2014
Ronaldinho vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro

I love Ronaldinho and i think he was better than Zidane. what do you think. Yashidasports CEO

http://yashidasports.com/ronaldinho-vs-zidane-●-who-is-the-greatest-maestro/
Re: Ronaldinho Vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro? by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2014
for me Ronaldinho,that guy is a joy to watch
Re: Ronaldinho Vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro? by habiolah(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
zidane was surely more consistent dan ronaldinho but I doubt if any player can match ronaldinho's greatness within his short reign. he was awesome!
Re: Ronaldinho Vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro? by Veneto81: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ronaldinho was amazing. especially in barcelona. he was remarkable. i doubt if zidane could take on players the way he did.

visit www.yashidasports.com for the latest sports news.
Re: Ronaldinho Vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Jay Jay Okocha was the greatest maestro.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2014
Chai!! Zizou sha......but dinho's flair was sumtin else
Re: Ronaldinho Vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2014
They were both great,but one thing that define greatness in football is your level of consistency for a long time,Ronnie was on top of his game for just 2years(that was when he won d world best) while Zidane was on top form for more than 5years in his career.
So me think Zizou is ahead of Ronnie.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro? by M4gunners: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
Omo na diyorn o.
Re: Ronaldinho Vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro? by Veneto81: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ronaldinho was far better than zidane. Ronaldinho can take on 5 players at a go. But Zidane couldn't.
Re: Ronaldinho Vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nah ronaldinho oooooo.. His short reign in football was superb and demonic. Wizzard!
Re: Ronaldinho Vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro? by yinkusnoni(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Sorry guys, who is a maestro
Re: Ronaldinho Vs Zidane ● Who Is The Greatest Maestro? by dyadeleye(m): 4:03am On Nov 06, 2014
Ronaldinho because he was often the youngest and the smallest player in youth club matches.[8] He developed an interest in futsal and beach football, which later expanded to organized football. His first brush with the media came at the age of thirteen, when he scored all 23 goals in a 23–0 victory against a local team.
Ronaldinho is far greater than zizou...

(1) (Reply)

Why Thierry Henry Is The Greatest Player Σƒ The Premier League / Iheanacho Scores Again As City Crash, Osaze Strikes / Wayne Rooney Given Hour-long Dressing Down And Faces Two-week Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.