Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Atheist Comedy Videos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Comedy Videos (29296 Views)

Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Atheist Quotes. / The Reasons You Must Stop Arguing With Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Comedy Videos by Seun(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2014
The Meaning of Life
Most religions scoff at what they have deemed as the "atheistic worldview" (what they think atheists think) because they believe it has no "meaning". Well, I've heard religious people describe what they believe to be the meaning of our lives...and I find it utterly demeaning and pathetic: to honor [someone] who created us just to thank, praise, and love Him - or else?! REAL love is unconditional. And when someone is requested to praise, it is meaningless, disingenuous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6_9QmM6TfE

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Seun(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2014
I didn't create these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BzP1wr234

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Seun(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2014
The Book of Job
Why do bad things happen to good people? Well, we're actually made privy of God's "mysterious" reason in this particular case, and we find out that it isn't so mysterious after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVgZqnsytJI
Historically, Job has been revered as a great work of literature. Nobody really knows who wrote it, but the powers that be figured it had to be God-breathed. This book disgusts me mainly because it values material possessions over sons and daughters. Job's children were killed, and he's supposed to be fine with that because God returned twice the amount of his possessions. Sorry, not good enough. Yeah, Job had ten more kids, but as any parent who has lost a child can tell you: ONE CHILD DOES NOT REPLACE ANOTHER.

Disclaimer: I didn't make these videos, and I didn't write the text above.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2014
We don't have data. Do a transcript.
Ayamlaykorn

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2014
Seun:
I didn't create these videos. I just found them worth looking at:

"How God Favors Evil"

..okay ...your mods are so incompetent especially in the celebrity sections..why move irrelevant topics like funke akindele and rita dominic who wore it better to front page?of what use is that kind of thread on nairaland?there are some interesting topics that are being overlooked just because it is not eyecatchinq.you have to look into this matter seriously as this forum is gradually derailing..

All the same,nice work seun...keep on impacting lives of many.....GOD BLESS YOU SIR

6 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2014
laykorn:
We don't have data. Do a transcript.
Ayamlaykorn
aren't you we asking for too much? Lol I wouldn't mind a transcript too though. Hehe.
*editted*
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2014
lemme quickly comment b4 I go watch d video. tongue

hmm not so quite interesting to watch for Christians like me... if you're an atheist or freethinker sha u can. I watched d first..not interested. tongue
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Seun(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Eneze1(f): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2014
Seun:
The Book of Job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVgZqnsytJI

Disclaimer: I didn't make these videos, I didn't write the text above, and I am not saying I agree with them. But they are interesting.

But you are sharing them. What does that make you?

4 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Ajibam: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol
Is this your way of spicing up the section? grin grin..
Damn it, someone needs tutorial!
Tags: rationalmind, MusKeeto, Kay, paulgrundy, Italo, sukkot, striktlymi, Goshen360,davidlyan
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
Eneze1:

But you are sharing them. What does that make you?
A sharer. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Trippledots(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun:
This one is very offensive. Don't watch if you're not an atheist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjhFlI6-ZBI

oga, are you an atheist?
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Seun(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Trippledots:
oga, are you an atheist?
I am not claiming to be an atheist on this thread. But I really want people to watch the first video especially.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by paulGrundy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun:
I didn't create these videos, and I am not saying that I agree with them, I think I agree with them, but I think they are worth watching:

Then why are you sharing them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Seun(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
paulGrundy:
Then why are you sharing them?
Pls watch the first two at least. They are insightful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Adwexky(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun:
I am not claiming to be an atheist on this thread. But I really want people to watch the first video especially.
You are not an atheist on this thread? Are an atheist out of the thread?

4 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Seun(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Adwexky:
You are not an atheist on this thread? Are an atheist out of the thread?
Yes. Pls watch the first video.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by paulGrundy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun wants to have us believe that he is an atheist so that he would dissociate himself from the changes that recently occured at the islamic section, hence driving back traffic to the religious section.
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by MissTeaseMe(f): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun:
Just watched it. It may be controversial and insulting to the sensitivity of a christain or muslim, BUT THERE IS A LOAD OF SENSE IN THE VIDEO. God presented to us by religion is so ungodly i must confess. Watch with an open mind before you judge me. I am saying this for the first time tho i have pondered on it a lot.
I strongly suspect that our doctrines are all created by man so has to have a hold on society and determine it's course.

For now i am very skeptical about all religion teaches.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by MissTeaseMe(f): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
paulGrundy:
Seun wants to have us believe that he is an atheist so that he would dissociate himself from the changes that recently occured at the islamic section, hence driving back traffic to the religious section.
Since when did u become god to be able to read seun's mind.
Next time communicate like someone that is educated. If seun wants to dissociate himself from a religious scandal on this forum, will it be by declaring that he is an atheists. Wont that make more nigerians abhor him cos we are religious?
Mtchew.

8 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by paulGrundy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Since when did u become god to be able to read seun's mind.
Next time communicate like someone that is educated. If seun wants to dissociate himself from a religious scandal on this forum, will it be by declaring that he is an atheists. Wont that make more nigerians abhor him cos we are religious?
Mtchew.

Poor attempt to make yourself look good and to gain favour.

Declaring that he is an atheist is a good tactic to make it seem like he is not biased in favour of any religion.

6 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Adwexky(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun:
Yes. Pls watch the first video.
Ok. Point-Blank, You an atheist ?
Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by MissTeaseMe(f): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
paulGrundy:

Poor attempt to make yourself look good and to gain favour.

Declaring that he is an atheist is a good tactic to make it seem like he is not biased in favour of any religion.
This is why atheists keep to themselves in nigeria.

Seun can testify to it that i dont mince words or try to please people. I have dared seun to ban me several times on auto section and politics section. What yeye favour

Na u sabi jare. Na your fone, type whatever rocks your d!ck.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Comedy Videos by Seun(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
MissTeaseMe, don't mind them. Pleased to meet you. Now let's get back to the topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prayer Points That Will Make You Laugh At The End / Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.