Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria (9310 Views)

Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / When You Are The First Graduate In Your Village. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by amakufrancis(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
freshness2020:

Bros na Thread no be thrend!
..e be like say Dem mention ya school here!
..am not hating just my observation!
bros no be dem na them, my skul no dy here bros. Rep fupre.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by talk2riel: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
politricks:
From the title of your thread, i can boldly say that these universities are better than the one you graduated from.
Were you my former[formal] english teacher?

After 4 hours she still can't see her mistake!
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by duni04(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
politricks:
From the title of your thread, i can boldly say that these universities are better than the one you graduated from.
Buhahahahahahahahhahaha! Touchè!!!
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by otimothy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
my dear op,from ur write up u probably studied carpentry frm the oshodi isale university,honestly u have no business with literate issues as u dont seem to be doing dat good urself.....
#nohardfeelings#

2 Likes

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
for those of you who don't understand the saying of ''the pot calling the kettle black''. The title here is a classical example.

3 Likes

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by mysticgal(f): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
I rep ESUTsmiley

5 Likes

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Rapaltar(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
engrtee:
Esuth........ Flex,social party ..but has nothing upstairs

kano state uni.....cant speak english
kaduna state uni......cant speak english

imsu...your money determines if u will make 2"1

futminna .....best technologist and engineers in the country but cant draft a buisnes plan,essay or memo

madonna/convenant.......socially poor,cant adapt to environment

these graduates are nothing to write home about.

another clown missed the route to the circus...

2 Likes

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol laff wan kill me....... Jealousy has destroyed the Op's soul....

1 Like

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Mrval20(m): 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
sammer4life:
ESUTH....... "manufacturers" of hard core criminals in the south east....... Quote me make thunder strike you down...... coolESUTH....... "manufacturers" of hard core criminals in the south east....... Quote me make thunder strike you down......
Well, I'm not a criminal.
The way you talk says a lot about how virtuous you are. Keep it up, bro.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by themmydhayhor(m): 12:48am On Nov 05, 2014
rioemmanuel:
silly thread.
Is like the op drank coke mixed with something

Drank coke plus 5 wraps of weed

D op might got nothing upstairs, still abusing
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by ojaydedon(m): 3:56am On Nov 05, 2014
kilokeys:
dunno o.. not generalizing o..

most folks i met during nysc from nekede poly are stark alliterates...
some cant speak well
most cant write
they just read headlines in complete sports

allitrate ko...

2 Likes

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by ojaydedon(m): 4:00am On Nov 05, 2014
Kasyn:
ESUT on the list?A whole ESUT? The very first state university in nigeria? The pride of nigeria when it comes to teaching and learning of science and technology? The only university of 'science and technology' in the south-east?........chai! U bleep up o! I no be student for there but u bleeped up real time.......ESUT? ESUT?.......ESUT wey you go dey suprise with the level of infastructure provided by the state government,if the useless universities ranking in nigeria is not always bias why will ESUT not be among the top 10 atleast in terms of infastructure on ground,or u don go ESUT teaching hospital b4? People mumu o....persin go just dey for inside one dirty market dey type rubbish or even for one jamb lesson centre wey u don stay 8yrs with no admission u go dey there dey post crap or @op no be you dey tell me say wen u begin write jamb nah the time wey e be U.M.E,u follow them progress to UTME still no admission,now u dey cry say dem don start CBT u still dey,no show or hope of even making 120 for dis next year own...! infact make i stop here.....but if u no remove ESUT for that ur mumu list eeehhn?! Dey expect THUNDER! #lookulooku!

esut is not d only school of tech in d south east oh... Futo nko?
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by armadeo(m): 5:08am On Nov 05, 2014
See men just dey blast Left right and " middle". Including me.

Lol grin
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by sirfelixduke: 5:34am On Nov 05, 2014
kilokeys:
dunno o.. not generalizing o..

most folks i met during nysc from nekede poly are stark alliterates...
some cant speak well
most cant write
they just read headlines in complete sports
U r 100% correct, I hv 1 @ home. Men d guy na ERROR big time
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Aldavin80(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2014
@OP,I rep ESUT. You just fall my hand big time. You need an educational rehab
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by spartoo: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2014
I'm sure op smoked that thing that majek fashek used to smoke
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Kasyn(m): 7:46am On Nov 05, 2014
ojaydedon:

esut is not d only school of tech in d south east oh... Futo nko?
federal univesity of 'technology' owerri....note: only 'technology'! Enugu state university of science and technology.....both 'science and technology' combined...lol
they also offer art courses and commercial courses(even law)
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by ojaydedon(m): 8:08am On Nov 05, 2014
Kasyn:
federal univesity of 'technology' owerri....note: only 'technology'! Enugu state university of science and technology.....both 'science and technology' combined...lol
they also offer art courses and commercial courses(even law)

dis guy u r funny
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Mystery007(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2014
engrtee:

futminna .....best technologist and engineers in the country but cant draft a buisnes plan,essay or memo

If i say mek Thunder fire you, e go be like say i wicked.. But anyway, i share ur plight Op, i guess d above named Uni re d uni's u dreamed of gaining admsn into.. But eyah!!.. No vex, study hard and be prayerful, who knws u might be admitted into my School, f.u.tminna .. S.m.h
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by rallymento(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
IMT. Institute of Science and Technology. ESUT is not meant to be on that list.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by naturalwaves: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
There is this school called NEKEDE (I don't know the full name), it is a polytechnic.If the school is not the worst higher institution in Nigeria, it should be one of the worst.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by donigspain(m): 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
[size=18pt]Hello engrtee,

I hope this message meets you well.

I happened to come upon this thread and I must say I was shocked to see you exhibit a high level of ignorance and academic sacrilege for making unfounded assertions.

I, donigspain, a product of Enugu State University of Science and Technology hereby challenge you to an e-debate on ANY conventional topic of your choice.

Do you accept or yield?
[/size]

Choose time, topic & rules.

mysticgal:
I rep ESUTsmiley
Keep it up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Sibrah: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2014
engrtee:

Can you please expatiate on some of your points like:
-socially poor,cant adapt to environment
-best technologist and engineers in the country but cant draft a buisnes plan,essay or memo
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by GboyegaD(m): 1:24am On Nov 06, 2014
OP, must you disgrace the University you graduated from?
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by defashan: 2:54am On Nov 06, 2014
Kasyn:
ESUT on the list?A whole ESUT? The very first state university in nigeria? The pride of nigeria when it comes to teaching and learning of science and technology? The only university of 'science and technology' in the south-east?........chai! U bleep up o! I no be student for there but u bleeped up real time.......ESUT? ESUT?.......ESUT wey you go dey suprise with the level of infastructure bprovided by the state government,if the useless universities ranking in nigeria is not always bias why will ESUT not be among the top 10 atleast in terms of infastructure on ground,or u don go ESUT teaching hospital b4? People mumu o....persin go just dey for inside one dirty market dey type rubbish or even for one jamb lesson centre wey u don stay 8yrs with no admission u go dey there dey post crap or @op no be you dey tell me say wen u begin write jamb nah the time wey e be U.M.E,u follow them progress to UTME still no admission,now u dey cry say dem don start CBT u still dey,no show or hope of even making 120 for dis next year own...! infact make i stop here.....but if u no remove ESUT for that ur mumu list eeehhn?! Dey expect THUNDER! #lookulooku!

1 Like

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by bobo65(m): 5:39am On Nov 06, 2014
mysticgal:
I rep ESUTsmiley

Repped esut in d past tho

Buh y dis guy put esut name first na?
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by hardbody: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2014
E don be for OP. I am sure she never anticipated this level of bashing and antagonism. There is even an open challenge to a debate. I do not envy engrtee.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by DJDOLA(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2014
Pls its about life and death I need help here..www.nairaland.com/1963635/need
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by paulsir: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
I dont know what to wrote,whether to mention one universities or some university buuuuuuaaaahhhh.op get common mistakes in English.It will helps you not to disgrace your suname and also avoid you to disappoints ur hometown.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by anitakarisma(f): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
grin wat a serious joke cant help but laugh. seriously in imsu only few get to be serious student those dat was given admision by grace of God make it out wit good grades. schooled in nekede so i was much familiar wit d school activities in imsu. i can say yes even students in my school i mean my course mates go as far as doing assingment and exams for d students in d same dicipline as us. they even come to our dept in school for hand outs.
we were even ahead of dem in terms of topics and courses so tell me why dey wont have d worst graduate hummmmm i tire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls / Crutech Post Ume Test / Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.