Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria (9311 Views)

Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / When You Are The First Graduate In Your Village. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by anitakarisma(f): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
natural waves u must be a dumb skull for saying nekede is d worst and d full meaning is federal polytechnic nekede imo state. its an institution in d land of nekede in imo state very close to futo.
i had my nd and hnd certificate dere and i challange u to go and make enquiries well bout d skull it was one of d best in producing gragduates and their method of teaching is top best as of wen i was schooling cant say about now dat was in 2005 and 2009. so pls dont rate dem dat bad till uve done your research well
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Thank God AAUA is not among ur 'list'
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by collins6381(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2014
Kasyn:
ESUT on the list?A whole ESUT? The very first state university in nigeria? The pride of nigeria when it comes to teaching and learning of science and technology? The only university of 'science and technology' in the south-east?........chai! U bleep up o! I no be student for there but u bleeped up real time.......ESUT? ESUT?.......ESUT wey you go dey suprise with the level of infastructure provided by the state government,if the useless universities ranking in nigeria is not always bias why will ESUT not be among the top 10 atleast in terms of infastructure on ground,or u don go ESUT teaching hospital b4? People mumu o....persin go just dey for inside one dirty market dey type rubbish or even for one jamb lesson centre wey u don stay 8yrs with no admission u go dey there dey post crap or @op no be you dey tell me say wen u begin write jamb nah the time wey e be U.M.E,u follow them progress to UTME still no admission,now u dey cry say dem don start CBT u still dey,no show or hope of even making 120 for dis next year own...! infact make i stop here.....but if u no remove ESUT for that ur mumu list eeehhn?! Dey expect THUNDER! #lookulooku!
eyaah
but sm just comfirmed that;
sammer4life:
ESUTH....... "manufacturers" of hard core criminals in the south east....... Quote me make thunder strike you down...... coolESUTH....... "manufacturers" of hard core criminals in the south east....... Quote me make thunder strike you down......
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by FP2014: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
Common!!!! You can't even write well... This is shameful!!!... Don't just post topics anyhow, consult your "English Language" teacher first grin
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by fowowe411: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
politricks:
An honest mistake.I wanted to write thread not topic.
"An honest..." sad
politricks:
An honest mistake.I wanted to write thread not topic.
"An honest..." ?
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by fowowe411: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Our school can't be on that list even if the poster drank Petrol!
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by politricks: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Joshuadon: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
engrtee:
Esuth........ Flex,social party ..but has nothing upstairs

kano state uni.....cant speak english
kaduna state uni......cant speak english

imsu...your money determines if u will make 2"1

futminna .....best technologist and engineers in the country but cant draft a buisnes plan,essay or memo

madonna/convenant.......socially poor,cant adapt to environment

these graduates are nothing to write home about.

LOL, from the list of comments most people didnt agree with the list and i either,BUT IN EVRI NONSENSE THERE IS A SENSE......
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
fowowe411:
Our school can't be on that list even if the poster drank Petrol!
lwkmd...GREAT AAUA
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Giitheon(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
engrtee:

futminna .....best technologist and engineers in the country but cant draft a buisnes plan,essay or memo

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by greatestman(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
We only have one University, with worst Graduates in Nigeria i. e Enugu State University.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by politricks: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
politricks:
Sweet gal your 'personal text' is missing something.
Thanks a lot....corrected
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by slimedge(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
freshness2020:

Bros na Thread no be thrend!
..e be like say Dem mention ya school here!
..am not hating just my observation!

It is neither thread nor thrend but 'TREND'
#Meaning of Trend;-A topic that is the subject of many posts on a social media website within a short period of time...
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by oilykid(m): 1:10am On Nov 08, 2014
greatestman:
We only have one University, with worst Graduates in Nigeria i. e Enugu State University.
am not an esutite but I can tell you that esut can compete with the best federal unis in terms of infrastructures and esthetics.Esut still ranks higher than most federal university in terms of engineering.
Have you been to esut teaching hospital (parklane)one the best teaching hospital in the federation.my man,stop making useless assertions,learn to get your info right and stop spreading lies on the internet

1 Like

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 8:00am On Nov 08, 2014
fowowe411:
"An honest..." sad"An honest..." ?
an honest mistake?meaning what?The mistake is truthful(you go soon tell me if mistake na human being) or that the mistake was done on purpose?....Nigerians eh....una sabi invent grammar from another person's language...all these sam loko efe's wannabees...make i swerve abeg!
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by RebelLeader15(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2014
engrtee:

Op, you are a classic example of the failed educational system of the university you represent. "UNIVERSITY with WORSE GRADUATE"

Free education is bad.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by RebelLeader15(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2014
mizzkeji44:

lwkmd...GREAT AAUA
shut up! The NYSC lady who can't write "ORIGINAL COPY RECEIVED BY ME" is a product of your hill top school.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by RebelLeader15(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2014
anitakarisma:
grin wat a serious joke cant help but laugh. seriously in imsu only few get to be serious student those dat was given admision by grace of God make it out wit good grades. schooled in nekede so i was much familiar wit d school activities in imsu. i can say yes even students in my school i mean my course mates go as far as doing assingment and exams for d students in d same dicipline as us. they even come to our dept in school for hand outs.
we were even ahead of dem in terms of topics and courses so tell me why dey wont have d worst graduate hummmmm i tire o
now I will agree partially with the OP. Eastern tertiary institutions are worst. If I am to access your comment, I'd give you 0.1/10. Infact, the OP is better than you to start with.

I can't fathom how someone who intends to correct others cannot express him/herself in simple, clear and concise grammar. #shame on you.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by politricks: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2014
alexis007:
an honest mistake?meaning what?The mistake is truthful(you go soon tell me if mistake na human being) or that the mistake was done on purpose?....Nigerians eh....una sabi invent grammar from another person's language...all these sam loko efe's wannabees...make i swerve abeg!
What are you trying to say, that the statement is not correct or what?.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by oilykid(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2014
RebelLeader15:
now I will agree partially with the OP. Eastern tertiary institutions are worst. If I am to access your comment, I'd give you 0.1/10. Infact, the OP is better than you to start with.

I can't fathom how someone who intends to correct others cannot express him/herself in simple, clear and concise grammar. #shame on you.
what do you mean by eastern tertiary institutions are worst undecided
Most of state owned universities in the east are better by far compared to their counterparts in the west.Compare state owned universities like esut,absu n ebsu to those in the west and you will see that those in the west are still lagging behind.

1 Like

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Joshuadon: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Adwexky(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
engrtee:

OP adjust the TOPIC of the thread, use 'worst in lieu of Worse', It might just be typographical error. And all other opinions should be apreciated with unbaised reasons in knowing the Universities in Nigeria that their performance is below expectation.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
politricks:
What are you trying to say, that the statement is not correct or what?.
(in PEJ's voice) It's absolutely correct!
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by killzone(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Op first question which school u graduate from and if u graduated what was ur gp that's all
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by politricks: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
politricks:
Check this links https://www.englishforums.com/English/WhatDoesHonestMistakeMean/vcjbc/post.htm https://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080321010517AAfOh9C
copy and paste here or your efforts are in vain...because if i click that link make thunder bend my finger
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by wisebuz: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Av u bn to esuth or u just concluding

1 Like

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Queensashy: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
Am not from ESUT but it’s ranked one of the best state school in Nigeria. I was amazed when I came to the school. The environment was conducive compared to most schools in Nigeria.
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Queensashy: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
RebelLeader15:

Unfortunately you can’t even compose a perfect sentence. Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crutech Post Ume Test / Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls / World Bank To Adopt Anambra's Education Module

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.