Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

How To Find A Wife Without Stress! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Find A Wife Without Stress! (59006 Views)

"I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo) / Should A Wife Be Able To Slaughter A Chicken? / Need A Wife? Go To Kano! IT IS FREE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by cj4someone(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
A wife who is a helpmate is what you get when you get busy with your dream and vision....you don't stress over it! Like sewiously!

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by seunwen2(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Space booked good fp material

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
i doubt

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by iyisco2001(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ok, how did this poo made fp, are you talking about any wife? Cos you can even get that without being successful. What about the fact that if you don't get a hustle mate, you might end up marrying a gold digger. Think bro. Ask p square, tuface, van Vicker e.t.c. other artist and even GEJ about how and when they've met there wives. Also, ask other celebs who married people they were both in limelight. You will derive a good response as to when to find a good wife.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by cj4someone(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
Here's is an explanation to further buttress this idea:

When you get busy with what's important to your life, most of the ladies that come your way with the intention of staying put are definitely going to be those who are already fascinated by who you are and what you do.

And they are also going to be those who will be willing and ready to support what they met you doing.

Yes, ladies can be very unpredictable but this is a good litmus test to work it.

So the big question is: what have you dedicated your life to doing?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by donstevico(m): 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
in case

modified.. * if you want to get wife without stress don't stress yourself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by cj4someone(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2014
donstevico:
in case
didnt get dat!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by donstevico(m): 1:22am On Nov 07, 2014
cj4someone:
didnt get dat!
in case it makes front page

15 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by cj4someone(m): 5:56am On Nov 08, 2014
donstevico:
in case it makes front page
fp? Ok ooo. Let's see!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by davdandam(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2014
There's a high probability you'll get married to a gal you don't love that much,and forever think about a gal you loved and let go, it's just reality, most of Us don use wife do gf lol. ....but the fact is after love comes reality....a good wife material is someone who is compatible with you, goal wise and everything wise. But God help this present generation with all these runs gehs wey full town.heading to the Vatican to become a priest sad

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Kelvin0(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2014
Behind every successful MAN there is a WOMAN......''HIS MOTHER"

@Op finding a good wife without stress is somewhat impossible.When u get busy pursuing your dreams what are u doing? Of course u are chasing success, after being successful the woman u get married to is not an helpmeet rather she is just a lucky woman who u invited into ur life to come and share in ur success, trust me if things gets bad this set of women will show u their real Color...they will make life unbearable for u. Nothing good in life comes easy

They say behind every successful "man" there is always
a "woman" but what I find difficult to fathom is the
"woman" in question. Is she the "woman" who toiled and
struggled with this man until he became successful or the
woman who finally settled with him after he became
successful...ladies are only after the already made men I wonder where they now play d role of helping their men to become successful. Gone are the sweet old days.....My parents are perfect examples;
got married without jobs, acquired their first car together, built their first house together..everything they now have they acquired together, these days where can u find such woman

# grin
Just saying though! Me i no go allow my sister to marry a poor man sha!!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by abbyyzino(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by kingzjay(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2014
Don't even know what to comment!

But seriously, this post isn't worth fp mbok... Where is the admin?

2 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by sammieguze(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2014
1. Who is an helpmate?

*Someone Who helps you to accomplish your dreams, Who shares your laughter as Well as your tears.

I think it is Better and easier to find them When you really have nothin.
If she can wait to drink garri with you, stick with you When you are. nobody, believe me, you just found yourself a good manager and a real helpmate.

But if u wait till When you are swimming in money, Well... Sorry, you will Only meet girls Who Wanted to secure their future in you in order to fest on your dreams.
dig your gold

suck u dry

no wonder a lot of them end up being used for money ritual.

and some are so useless.... even money ritual, you no go fit take dem do let alone marry them.

Never underestimate the power of women

12 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by adewasco2k(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2014
I totally agree
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Franzeez(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2014
Space booked
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by born2boink(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2014
Getting a good wife have nothing to do with decision, women can pretend, even olosho goes to church on Sunday, partake in choir. Roam around Lagos between 10 pm to 2 am, you will shout Allahu Akbar.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by ekel101: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2014
finding a wife is one thing and getting a good wife is another.
Sometimes good girls turn bad while bad girls turn good. It just depend on the angel or devil that finds her , Sometimes the way a woman treats you is a reflection of how you must have treated her.

men keep shouting GOOD WIFE , GOOD WIFE how many of them are good? 80% of men dont even know how to treat a lady and they keep shouting bad wife . sometimes changing a situation starts with you. Why not love that girl even with her flaws and make her feel like the best in the world, make other girls jealous of her and see whether the devil in her wont leave.

The most important quality to look for in a wife is
1. God fearing - if she isnt God fearing nothing for you bro and i dont mean going to church/mosque, at least you have someone Almighty to report her to when she misbehaves
2. Care - if she isnt caring your life would suck, your chuldren would lack a good parental care
3. Attitude - Once she has a good attitude, respectful, loving and a good anger management
4. Intelligent- A little bit of intelligence will do she doesnt have to be an A student at least average, yu dont wanna marry a dully

Abeg if you have a gurl with this 4 qualities , abeg wife her and invite nairalanders for your wedding.

If you marry because of beauty. My guy you will see more pretty girls, go for something that can keep your mojo running for the next 70 years and you wont get tired.

The best time to find your heaven made wife is when you struggling, so as yoou are trying to make the whole money also take time to be looking for her. cos you will be more frustrated if she marries your money. One thing you cant fake till eternity is love

168 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by elobyobi: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Simple 5 steps
1. Make lots of money
2. Make some more money
3. Make bastard amounts of money
4. Amass great quantities of money
5. BUY A WIFE. grin

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2014
Abeg Иα how to find a husband I want

15 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Leobreezy(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2014
There's no way to find a good wife without going through stress but if you want the easy way out just walk into a mall with $1000 in hand, go close to the female clothes section, fan it in the air. Done

6 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by coalcoal1(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2014
we attract to ourselves exactly what we deserve so also are the ladies that come your way.
be the best that you can be and you'll find the best wife for you.
my 2 cents

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by youngice(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2014
SFTG
This op write up dey very wacky
But the best period to find a wife Na before u hammer
Its so much easier this way
So when u hammer she go sabi how una suffer before before the money show,
Just like my cousin , she was working at one coy like this in lag earning 160k /month her fiancé was doing his PhD
At unilag the guy just they manage, their love was not based on money, now d guy has LANDED , he opened a vetinary clinic with money she borrowed him ,also she now has a job with an oil company. Now how will she want to squander the money when she knows how it came

*p.s* They married immediately he started d clinic

15 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by freshness2020: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2014
...so true!
..don't get idle, get busy no matter how little!

2 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by bloglover(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2014
Are u asking a question, giving an opinion or making a suggestion? don't understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by johnstar(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2014
dis kind period, wife nor scarce na for person to find gud wife na im sure pass oooo...
to find gud wife, entr church.. mfm
to find bad wife, na club dm dey

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by shadowwalker101: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2014
[img]http://instaforex.com?x=HOXF[/img]
ok we have heard
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by mcdokwe(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2014
Lol,
kreezzy:
Abeg Иα how to find a husband I want
be a good woman and have all the characteristics of a helpmeet. Me sef go marry u

4 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by fiquo(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2014
true talk.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by itsIYKE(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2014
if u get too busy with wat u claim is important in life,..;potential soulmates may cee u as uptight nd too crious...some may even brand u gay,....so bad advice..nt wat I had in mind wen I opened dis thread

2 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Arsenate(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2014
get busy...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2014
Not very helpful.....but somewhat true.

Here is some additional info...click here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake Killed In My Vicinity While Trying To Lay Eggs / OMG! Meet Naija's Tallest Lady / 3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.