Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

How To Find A Wife Without Stress! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Find A Wife Without Stress! (58999 Views)

"I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo) / Should A Wife Be Able To Slaughter A Chicken? / Need A Wife? Go To Kano! IT IS FREE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by henryobinna(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2014
tempex88:
Finding a wife is stressful. So also is finding a hubby. I totally disgaree with OP. If u follow OP, u will be single all ur life cos u won't be able to strike a balance. A little of everything is what makes a complete whole. You have to register in your subconcious that you are ripe for marriage only then will u be able to appraise. People that pass through your life to know if they can fill the vacum. Good things don't haapen by chance or by luck. You need to positoon. Yourslef.
and what proof do you have that marriafe is a good thing?

am challenging people today!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 08, 2014
elobyobi:
Simple 5 steps
1. Make lots of money
2. Make some more money
3. Make bastard amounts of money
4. Amass great quantities of money
5. BUY A WIFE. grin

6.And repent at leisure.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Afeextar: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2014
super story tell me more

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2014
What if she found u spending so much on a mere wrist watch? Den she sees u as an extravagant type and with dis reason decides to stay with u. Will u call her a helpmate
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by benuejosh: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2014
when i reach the bridge, the problem will take cre of itsef. just passing

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Suzyky4u(f): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2014
[/b][b]
Leobreezy:
Walk into a mall with $1000 in hand, go close to the female clothes section, fan it in the air. Done

Oh really? Is that how ur dad got ur mum or your sister narrated her experience? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by henryobinna(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2014
Zikamax:
What if she found u spending so much on a mere wrist watch? Den she sees u as an extravagant type and with dis reason decides to stay with u. Will u call her a helpmate
yep!
she'll help you in your extravagant spending on wristwatches
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by pinkshell(f): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2014
Are u married?
Cos am about to toast u?
I don't mind breaking d rules.
For every reaction there is an equal an opposite rxn.

ekel101:
finding a wife is one thing and getting a good wife is another.
Sometimes good girls turn bad while bad girls turn good. It just depend on the angel or devil that finds her , Sometimes the way a woman treats you is a reflection of how you must have treated her.

men keep shouting GOOD WIFE , GOOD WIFE how many of them are good? 80% of men dont even know how to treat a lady and they keep shouting bad wife . sometimes changing a situation starts with you. Why not love that girl even with her flaws and make her feel like the best in the world, make other girls jealous of her and see whether the devil in her wont leave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2014
kreezzy:
Abeg Иα how to find a husband I want
Pls i am the real one for your life.

1 Like

davdandam:
There's a high probability you'll get married to a gal you don't love that much,and forever think about a gal you loved and let go, it's just reality, most of Us don use wife do gf lol. ....but the fact is after love comes reality....a good wife material is someone who is compatible with you, goal wise and everything wise. But God help this present generation with all these runs gehs wey full town.heading to the Vatican to become a priest sad
Priest?
Then we go cut dat ur THING make u no use am taste other ppl THING lipsrsealed

1 Like

ekel101:
Sometimes good girls turn bad while bad girls turn good. It just depend on the angel or devil that finds her , Sometimes the way a woman treats you is a reflection of how you must have treated her.

men keep shouting GOOD WIFE , GOOD WIFE how many of them are good? 80% of men dont even know how to treat a lady and they keep shouting bad wife . sometimes changing a situation starts with you. Why not love that girl even with her flaws and make her feel like the best in the world, make other girls jealous of her and see whether the devil in her wont leave.

The most important quality to look for in a wife is
1. God fearing - if she isnt God fearing nothing for you bro and i dont mean going to church/mosque, at least you have someone Almighty to report her to when she misbehaves
2. Care - if she isnt caring your life would suck, your chuldren would lack a good parental care
3. Attitude - Once she has a good attitude, respectful, loving and a good anger manager
4. Intelligent- A little bit of intelligence will do she doesnt have to be an A student at least average, yu dont wanna marry a dully

hmmmmm....... working on the anger thing.......
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by DonaldYusuf(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2014
cj4someone:
A wife who is a helpmate is what you get when you get busy with your dream and vision....you don't stress over it! Like sewiously!

The best thing i have read on NL in a long while. Nice one!

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by freecocoa(f): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2014
Yea yea, like finding a wife is so different from finding a gf.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Wisdytech(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2014
op really? Please can somebody tell me more
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by pinkshell(f): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2014
Dem don do u strong tin cheesy
Sorry bro

WASMOG:

GIRLS ARE WICKED

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by trish(f): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2014
ekel101:

The most important quality to look for in a wife is
1. God fearing - if she isnt God fearing nothing for you bro and i dont mean going to church/mosque, at least you have someone Almighty to report her to when she misbehaves
2. Care - if she isnt caring your life would suck, your chuldren would lack a good parental care
3. Attitude - Once she has a good attitude, respectful, loving and a good anger management
4. Intelligent- A little bit of intelligence will do she doesnt have to be an A student at least average, yu dont wanna marry a dully

Abeg if you have a gurl with this 4 qualities , abeg wife her and invite nairalanders for your wedding.

If you marry because of beauty. My guy you will see more pretty girls, go for something that can keep your mojo running for the next 70 years and you wont get tired.

The best time to find your heaven made wife is when you struggling, so as yoou are trying to make the whole money also take time to be looking for her. cos you will be more frustrated if she marries your money. One thing you cant fake till eternity is love

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Suzyky4u(f): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2014
johnstar:
dis kind period, wife nor scarce na for person to find gud wife na im sure pass oooo...
to find gud wife, entr church.. mfm
to find bad wife, na club dm dey

See mentality. Church indeed!
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by davdandam(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2014
stardragon:

Priest?
Then we go cut dat ur THING make u no use am taste other ppl THING lipsrsealed
Hehehehhe by thing I hope you mean my hand sha
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by trish(f): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=trish post=27824999][/quote]

That's the best response ever, good one
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2014
okay ooo
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2014
Stay busy chasing your dream, while she f**ks your gateman or your neighbour. Funny how some of you are so deluded and lost in your little world that you think you know what these women are all about.

3 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by NCP: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2014
Meanwhile Ladies (as the Opposite Se.x) can find their ideal husband(s) by applying the opposite of the points outlined by the OP.

It is going to be marital bliss, Your ElDorado and a complete Nirvana
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by ChiLaHot(f): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2014
Hw do u knw a help mate wen u see one?b4 marrying her
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Suzyky4u(f): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2014
kunlesehan:
Love is blind but marriage is an eye opener.
Lol

Lol na that time she go know say u dey snore too much 4 night. Then u sef go notice say she dey open mouth when she dey sleep

2 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by tania28(f): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2014
Its very easy,just fast for forthy days n night.like jesus christ did
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by crowniran(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2014
hmmm...for u to find a wife and nat a gf,you ve to table it before God..cos anytin God gives you is everlasting and purpose fufilling...peace!

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by pinkshell(f): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2014
So now it feels okay for a lady to borrow a man she isn't married to some money.
But a lady who request to use her man's car for the mean time is termed a gold digger.

I hope to God u weren't among dose wu abused the lady wu ask her BF for a car yestady? Cos u men av 50mouths, u say 1 tin 2day n den change mouth 2mrw.

youngice:
SFTG
This op write up dey very wacky
But the best period to find a wife Na before u hammer
Its so much easier this way
So when u hammer she go sabi how una suffer before before the money show,
Just like my cousin , she was working at one coy like this in lag earning 160k /month her fiancé was doing his PhD
At unilag the guy just they manage, their love was not based on money, now d guy has LANDED , he opened a vetinary clinic with money she borrowed him ,also she now has a job with an oil company. Now how will she want to squander the money when she knows how it came

*p.s* They married immediately he started d clinic

6 Likes

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by kunlesehan(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Lol na that time she go know say u dey snore too much 4 night. Then u sef go notice say she dey open mouth when she dey sleep
u sabi every bro.
lol
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by oluemmakay(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2014
THIS IS THE EASIEST AND SUREST WAY...

SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS

AND EVERY OTHER THINGS(Including a good wife) WILL BE ADDED TO YOU...
SIMPLE!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by Leobreezy(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2014
Suzyky4u:
[/b][b]

Oh really? Is that how ur dad got ur mum or your sister narrated her experience? grin
No, my dad went through stress before he could get my mom's affection. You can't get a good wife easily, at least not in this era. If you want a good wife you have to search REALLY well and do a lot of sieving. To find gold you need to be ready to get your hands dirty. So if you want to do it without stress hence my original post.
Re: How To Find A Wife Without Stress! by pinkshell(f): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2014
U neva jam!
Church is d worst place to find a gud spouse.
Workers are d 'worstest'.

[quote author=johnstar post=27824433][/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake Killed In My Vicinity While Trying To Lay Eggs / OMG! Meet Naija's Tallest Lady / 3 Cars On High Speed Somersault On Top Each Other At Wuse Market, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.