Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! (45175 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Why Pastor Adeboye Should Hand-Over Now / Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by Racade(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
K
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by felifeli: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Till today Billy Graham still calls television the devil's box so pastor kumuyi is not alone in this. BTW calculate how much time you spend watching tv every month and compare with how much time you spend planning for your future. devil's box ni o. It is stealing your life grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
Acidosis:
Mr Bakare shouldn't have walked out of the Church. Only riff-raffs do that.

We all know Kumuyi's level and authority today, while Bakare is somewhere in Lagos fulfilling the mission of APC whilst propagating Bible sermons.

TV is a devil's box (like it or not)! Only a pastoral riff-raff will make inference to a JOY soap advert on the pulpit! The same advert that depicts unclothedness, unclad models, et cetera.

By their fruits, we shall know them!
If television na devil box, werin be phones, nairaland or even d ">www

1 Like

Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by zubby29(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Rexphobia:
If the TV was devil's box, I wonder what the computer will be? The devil's mind
thanks for making me laf real bad.church nd der interpretation of de bible

1 Like

Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by opribo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pastor Bakare how is General Buhari and why is he not inviting you this time around. So he used and dumped you. He tested you by inviting you to be the VP and you quickly abandoned the pulpit to jump into politics. Oh men is sheep's clothings masquerading as pastors. Little things of this world help us to know the true men of God.
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by englishmart(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
EvilSeeed:
And so what!?

How does this add value to the valueless Ghanaian Cedis?!
stop acting on cognition. The ghanaian cedis is way more valuable than our naira.

About #100 to ghs1

Our naira has refused to rise
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by EvilSeeed: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
englishmart:
stop acting on cognition. The ghanaian cedis is way more valuable than our naira.

About #100 to ghs1

You obviously are one of those hoodwinked by the redenomination.. grin

The day the GHC becomes more Valuable than the Naira, That would be the day I renounce my Nigerian Citizenship fully.. grin

Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by richard870(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
@Acidosis, u re a ful!.If u call TV devil's box den b prepared 2 go 2 hell cuz almst 99.....% of ppl in dis world watch TV
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by akinsadeez(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
englishmart:

About #100 to ghs1

Brother don't be deceived by the Zeros. Few years ago Ghana removed four zeros from their currency in 2007. It is the spending power of the money that really matters.
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Acidosis:

We all know Kumuyi's level and authority today, while Bakare is somewhere in Lagos fulfilling the mission of APC whilst propagating Bible sermons.

TV is a devil's box (like it or not)! Only a pastoral riff-raff will make inference to a JOY soap advert on the pulpit! The same advert that depicts unclothedness, unclad models, et cetera.

I told you to stop fvcking nairaland babes you refused, now you have succeeded in fvcking away your common sense msteew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by holatin(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
kennygee:

I was the third to comment but my comment too didn't make it.
hahahahaha so we plenty like this
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by Youngzedd(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Acidosis:

See those that will go to heaven.

Who is deceiving who?

Now tell me, how sure are you that you're attending the true religion recommended by the creator?

Mind you there are thousands of religions out there.

Sorry, I mean no harm but I still need the answer to the above.
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by Aikon: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
And from this devil's Box comes the messages/sermon from the founder to every member of the church...hmmm
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by ooshinibos: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Acidosis:

You surprised me bruv , Pastor Bakare is absolutely right , this television that deeper life calls the devil box has an off and on button ..and you have the ability to change channel and switch it off if you dont like the broadcast , it is the highest form of lack of control or giving up your christian responsibility by calling televison the devil box ... ( if the tv did not come with a button to switch it off , then its a devil box because then we cannot control it ) ..wise up , i was in deeper life before ..i left also ,but i still listen to pastor kumuyi selectively
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by ooshinibos: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pastor Bakare is absolutely right , this television that deeper life church calls the devil box has an off and on button ..and you have the ability to change channel and switch it off if you dont like the broadcast , it is the highest form of lack of control or giving up your christian responsibility by calling televison the devil box ... ( if the tv did not come with a button to switch it off , then its a devil box because then we cannot control it ) ..wise up , i was in deeper life before ..i left also ,but i still listen to pastor kumuyi selectively via the televison ...actually television is being used to evangelise to people that will not come to church ..and it is working ..most of the muslims in the middle east that converted to christianity was via television ....google it
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by M4gunners: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
I was here
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by femi4: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
Acidosis:

So,how did you know that the advert depicts unclothedness.....hypocrite!

4 Likes

Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by Ayatullah(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
.......ALSO WHY PASTOR BAKARE LEFT ISLAM
It is quite revealing watching Pastor Bakare on Channels TV on Sunday (2/11/14). He often claim to come from a Muslim home, so I do wonder why he change to become a Christian, until he EXPOSED himself last Sunday showing he was brought up by parents who combined Islam with fetish practices. Pastor Bakare revealed how his mother took him to a 'babalawo'(juju man/native doctor) while in his second year at the university, he also informed his audience that his father, who is supposed to be a Muslim had also benefited from the native doctor. Pastor Tunde Bakare's life journey to Christianity therefore shows he was not brought up with sound Islamic background, because no Muslim who knows the quranic teaching will combine any other thing with Islam and the worship of God. He should therefore stop boasting of his Islamic background.
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by MrDoGood(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Acidosis:

1 Share

Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by kokegbe(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
bro u don't need to insult anybody, u must not take his point of view, u live ur life and he live's his own, we will all independenly account to God all our actions. one love bro
Acidosis:

Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by samuelson06(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Acidosis:

You are talking shi.t brother.
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by samuelson06(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by raphy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
peson wey wan go Start him own church business com dey tell lies say na devil box send him out of deeper life.lies of d highest order
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by mooremedia: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
hotice01:

Your comment shows your level of maturity,everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You call someone who said the truth a 'riff-raff'.why are u using the internet isn't it also of the devil?did u even care to read his statements well?I'm not a member of his Church but he tells the truth.isn't it on same television that so many churches nw have their own TV stations?we should learn to stop trying to play politics with every issue.from your statement,you watching TV also makes u a child of the devil.

Note:
Until good men decide to stand up and do something (go into politics), the wicked will continue to rule.

God bless you brother
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by felifeli: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
M4gunners:
I was here
Na lie grin grin
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Acidosis:

One of the most Idiotic statements have EVER seen...Choi!

2 Likes

Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by christabeli: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Acidosis:

With all do respect you have no right to call him names except you are a riff-raff too.He made his choice leave him alone. From what he said I dont see where he insulted kumuyi. If the television is a devils box as u called it and not some of the programmes done by humans, please tell me what Kumuyi is doing preaching in the devil's box. How easy it is to call people names and get unnecessary angry when their opinion differs from us.
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by onihaxy: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Acidosis:

The TV is a devil box and yet , kumuyi himself host tv programmes?. And the lastime I checked, the church has a website and social network page?. Then I guess the internet is a holy spirit box then. SMH. Religion!!!!!!, what have you done to my people?. No wonder the western world are advancing technologically while we are busy casting out demons in nigeria. Clap for yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by Segadem(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
100Cents:
O boy, see hidden comments..

Men passa no ogbe..
but I no dey see hidden comments for my phone again,
What Happens ?
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by nokingasgod: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
Acidosis:

What's this one saying? I am not Pastor Bakare's fan but I know in the Nigerian's Christendom today, hate him or love him, Pastor Bakare is a bigwig, he sneezes and some quarters catches cold while others pee in their pants. In my little understanding of the English language as a foreigner, such a man cannot be referred to as riff-raff by even the basest of lesser minds!
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by okotv(m): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
Acidosis....I envy your mentions jare.....wish I could get that much at once and even on a single thread for that matter
Re: Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! by ppacey(f): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
here to read comments grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Instagram Is Run By Anti-christs [see Photos] / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Sexual Immorality Is Forbidden I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.