Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

A Call For The Release And Compensation Of Our Grandfathers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call For The Release And Compensation Of Our Grandfathers (438 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo Happy With Compensation Of Centenary City Site / Buhari Arrives Abuja To Await The Release Of Results.(photos) / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For The Release And Compensation Of Our Grandfathers by Abagworo(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
It pains me deeply that the so-called Igbo leaders and elders busy doing TAN and APC or whatever politics have kept their lips sealed in the face of this disgrace. It pains me deeply because other Nigerians fighting for equal treatment and justice have been recognised while terrorists that bomb people and destroy pipelines have been rewarded with billions. I'm truly vexed.

Re: A Call For The Release And Compensation Of Our Grandfathers by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
TOO BAD,do we have credible leaders in the east
Re: A Call For The Release And Compensation Of Our Grandfathers by MayorofLagos(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
....and who are these people??
Re: A Call For The Release And Compensation Of Our Grandfathers by Abagworo(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2014
When I opened this thread they were yet to be arraigned. However I am still in shock after seeing pictures of them arraigned unclad.
Re: A Call For The Release And Compensation Of Our Grandfathers by Extractor101: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2014
Too bad. Whats there offense?
Re: A Call For The Release And Compensation Of Our Grandfathers by Descartes: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2014
I think the time is now to take FG to Hague and demand for Republic of Biafra. angry

Am no longer comfortable with the cesspit and dubious entity called 'Nigeria'.

Where is Prof Odinkalu when we need him? sad angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Still Living In Darkness 88% Of The Time Is Good Enough To Reject GEJ / Synagogue - I've Not Been Summoned By The Court -TB Joshua / What Is Wrong With APC And PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.