Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right (3666 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Shocking: Atheists Are Right After All, God Does Not Exist!!!! / Striktlymi, Davidylan: You Are Right, Am Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
APOLOGY IS KEY IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP.

To apologize is to say "Am Sorry", it also means, "I respect You", I still "love You", I value this
Relationship and i want it also to continue

If you love and cherish your relationship, you must
do all it takes to protect it. One of the things you must
do at any time the situation calls for it is, APOLOGY.

You must learn to say "Am Sorry" to your partner or
spouse each time you err.

Saying "am sorry" when you are wrong is compusory and must be adhered
to, if love and peace must thrive.(but this is not the
best, because it has no extra-ordinary effect)

SAYING "AM SORRY" WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT: here is where the key lays.
Ladies, this is the sacrifice you have to make for your relationship to succeed.
"Am Sorry", say it to him when he erred and refuse
to say sorry to you.
When he is arrogant and so
proud, despite the fact that he remains the offender. go ahead, say it to him and keep your marriage forever. Men are naturally Egoistic, you can't take that away
from them and at the same time , you can not contest
it with them. Yet you can ride on a man beautifully,
just by making his ego of no effect, How?

At that point when he is waiting for you to detonate
the already made dynamites (he erred, refuse to say
sorry but waiting for you to say a word that will set
the relationship on the fire of destruction). If you can,
go to him, bow down and say "babe"(or what ever
way you wish to sing hs praises, tell him you are sincerely sorry. Just do all you can at that poit in time
to get him off that arrogant mood and before you
knew it, he's in your arms again. Men are exalted babies.

Source: www.successbookz.biz/2014/10/apology-key-to-relationship-success.html

1 Like

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
It takes a lot of maturity for a man to say sorry to his woman even the lady is at fault.
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by dein77(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Those two words have played a calming role in my home.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
dein77:
That is great to hear.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
dein77:
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2015
Please do not abuse "Am Sorry" coz if you do, you will only end up making your apology loose its relevance. Don't take his ability to accept you back with a warm arms each time you say Am Sorry for granted(dont do things that will hurt Him/Her and say "I know if I say am Sorry he/she will forgive me").
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 30, 2015
Erm, how about utilizing those phrases properly/accordingly? undecided

"I'm sorry" implies that you've erred in some way/shape/form. It is not the domain of the presumably 'wronged' to apologize. If you're wrong you're wrong. Own up and learn from your mistakes. Grow as a person.

2 Likes

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

"I'm sorry" implies that you've erred in some way/shape/form. It is not the domain of the presumably 'wronged' to apologize. If you're wrong you're wrong. Own up and learn from your mistakes. Grow as a person.

You are correct, but we all know that most people have difficulties in accepting their mistakes. They prefer excuses to being sorry...in that case the other partner has to take the path of peace...
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
buchibrand:

You are correct, but we all know that most people have difficulties in accepting their mistakes. They prefer excuses to being sorry...in that case the other partner has to take the path of peace...

Most people need to "suck it up and move on" as an old *couch of mine would say. You cannot consistently hide from your mistakes, and leave others to pick the burden.

*coach

1 Like

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by Briareos(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Most people need to "suck it up and move on" as an old couch of mine would say. You cannot hide from your mistakes, and consistently leave others to pick up the burden.

I wish I have a couch that could talk. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Briareos:

I wish I have a couch that could talk. tongue

I don't...that would be creepy tongue
You catch me after having worked a night shift, patiently waiting on sleep that may never come. It's a miracle I'm coherent at all, really.
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by Briareos(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I don't...that would be creepy tongue
You catch me after having worked a night shift, patiently waiting on sleep that may never come. It's miracle I'm coherent at all, really.

At first maybe. But when we get over the creepiness, talk we must talk!!!
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Briareos:

At first maybe. But when we get over the creepiness, talk we must talk!!!

Ahh, but it knows too much, lol.

Aren't you interesting?

TC, oh friendly Grammar Nazi smiley
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by Kay17: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
buchibrand:
APOLOGY IS KEY IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP.

To apologize is to say "Am Sorry", it also means, "I respect You", I still "love You", I value this
Relationship and i want it also to continue

If you love and cherish your relationship, you must
do all it takes to protect it. One of the things you must
do at any time the situation calls for it is, APOLOGY.

You must learn to say "Am Sorry" to your partner or
spouse each time you err.

Saying "am sorry" when you are wrong is compusory and must be adhered
to, if love and peace must thrive.(but this is not the
best, because it has no extra-ordinary effect)

SAYING "AM SORRY" WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT: here is where the key lays.
Ladies, this is the sacrifice you have to make for your relationship to succeed.
"Am Sorry", say it to him when he erred and refuse
to say sorry to you.
When he is arrogant and so
proud, despite the fact that he remains the offender. go ahead, say it to him and keep your marriage forever. Men are naturally Egoistic, you can't take that away
from them and at the same time , you can not contest
it with them. Yet you can ride on a man beautifully,
just by making his ego of no effect, How?

At that point when he is waiting for you to detonate
the already made dynamites (he erred, refuse to say
sorry but waiting for you to say a word that will set
the relationship on the fire of destruction). If you can,
go to him, bow down and say "babe"(or what ever
way you wish to sing hs praises, tell him you are sincerely sorry. Just do all you can at that poit in time
to get him off that arrogant mood and before you
knew it, he's in your arms again. Men are exalted babies.

Source: www.successbookz.biz/2014/10/apology-key-to-relationship-success.html

Wouldn't that be dishonest? You place a thread about furthering dishonesty in the Religion section.

What religion do you think endorses this sort of dishonesty?

3 Likes

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by urheme: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I totally agree with you, the op actually make me feel men are bad people and are less human. The man who feeds on sorry even when he is wrong is just a stupppiid dog.

Kay17:

Wouldn't that be dishonest? You place a thread about furthering dishonesty in the Religion section.

No religion justify's a wrong,

@ op
Your post is very oppressive, is yet another caculated attempt to enslave and touture a woman in a relationship, we should take responsibility for our action, men should not be too big to say sorry when they are wrong, to evade a wrong is actually a crime.

Conceeding to a wrong in the name of peace is bondage because you have just raised the fence of ego and pride, no relationship will sustain on this, i do not see how.

2 Likes

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kay17:

The truth is that we all pretend online to be saints, but real sinners in practical terms. Even in the advanced world not africa alone, men often cheat on their spouse. Now lets come home, most african men see no fault in having women outside there matrimonial home bit when a woman does same, the whole community will label her evil, prostitute..... Even your mother endured such to keep her marriage alive.... This advice is for those who want peace to reign in there home
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
urheme:

I totally agree with you, the op actually make me feel men are bad people and are less human. The man who feeds on sorry even when he is wrong is just a stupppiid dog.

No religion justify's a wrong,

@ op
Your post is very oppressive, is yet another caculated attempt to enslave and touture a woman in a relationship, we should take responsibility for our action, men should not be too big to say sorry when they are wrong, to evade a wrong is actually a crime.

Conceeding to a wrong in the name of peace is bondage because you have just raised the fence of ego and pride, no relationship will sustain on this, i do not see how.

You are wise on your own opinion. Oppressive? Come alive bro, a man is always a man including you. A woman must learn to be cool when the man is hot... If you marry an arrogant man you must adapt to live with him Till Death Do You Part
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by Kay17: 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
buchibrand:

The truth is that we all pretend online to be saints, but real sinners in practical terms. Even in the advanced world not africa alone, men often cheat on their spouse. Now lets come home, most african men see no fault in having women outside there matrimonial home bit when a woman does same, the whole community will label her evil, prostitute..... Even your mother endured such to keep her marriage alive.... This advice is for those who want peace to reign in there home

Depends on how you define 'peace'. Peace can mean 'suspended tension' which will eventually explode or implode whichever is suitable.

3 Likes

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2015
Kay17:

Depends on how you define 'peace'. Peace can mean 'suspended tension' which will eventually explode or implode whichever is suitable.

Indubitably.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 03, 2015
buchibrand:

You are wise on your own opinion. Oppressive? Come alive bro, a man is always a man including you. A woman must learn to be cool when the man is hot... If you marry an arrogant man you must adapt to live with him Till Death Do You Part

I understand arrogance. I'd know how to deal with it long before I could the trials of insecurity that would feel alien to me. Indeed, I 'value' the trait in itself lightyears above insecurity if I could say that, but your 'expectations' remain lofty and irrational. Arrogant, in fact. And blinded by it.
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 03, 2015
urheme:

The OP actually refers to them as "exalted babies", which I find interesting among other things.
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

The OP actually refers to them as "exalted babies", which I find interesting among other things.

And that's what they actually are. That's one of the reasons they don't stop "SUCKING"... Have you considered the mystery behind mothers still having control over their son even after they are married and have kids?
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2015
Kay17:

Let me use GoodLuck Jonathan to define the Peace am referring to here...even when its obvious there were lots of irregularities, the power still with him to order the arm forces and plunge Nigeria into Chaos, he conceded defeat just for Peace to reign(some said he had no choice, but I tell you, just one negative word from him would have been enough to set Nigeria ablaze). The truth remains that Nigeria has not EXPLODED and will not IMPLODE later rather we are good for it.
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by urheme: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
buchibrand:

Hot you said!!.

Sorry to let you down bro, an arrogant man is not respected in our land, i am actually trained to address a wrong: not uphold it. A man can only be a man if he can stand challenges and take responsibility for his action.

Sometimes i wonder, why will a man bully a woman to apologise for all his wrong Touture, mental slavery
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by urheme: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I see undecided

Babies should't go into relationships that are meant for adult, be they exalted or glorified or in whatever description....

Op should go and get a nanny.

Wondering which nanny will work for an arrogant baby undecided

Useless men!!!
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by urheme: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2015
buchibrand:

Let me use GoodLuck Jonathan to define the Peace am referring to here...even when its obvious there were lots of irregularities, the power still with him to order the arm forces and plunge Nigeria into Chaos, he conceded defeat just for Peace to reign(some said he had no choice, but I tell you, just one negative word from him would have been enough to set Nigeria ablaze). The truth remains that Nigeria has not EXPLODED and will not IMPLODE later rather we are good for it.

There is no nexus between this post and the topic you created, infact they are at log head.

Op abeg try and understand your self. Jonathan is far from being arrongant.
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2015
urheme:

Hot you said!!.

Sorry to let you down bro, an arrogant man is not respected in our land, i am actually trained to address a wrong: not uphold it. A man can only be a man if he can stand challenges and take responsibility for his action.

Sometimes i wonder, why will a man bully a woman to apologise for all his wrong Touture, mental slavery
Bully to Apologise?
This is a deliberate deviation from the spirit of this post. I have not asked any man to bully his wife to apologizing to His wrong, its a matter of CHOICE.
You and your woman can decide on constant argument of superiority or even result to fighting.
My candid SUGGESTION here is for the woman to take the line of PEACE. Tough times never last, only "Tougher" people do.
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2015
urheme:

There is no nexus between this post and the topic you created, infact they are at log head.

Op abeg try and understand your self. Jonathan is far from being arrongant.
I was only defining Peace in context. The spirit of this post is very clear. Its a SUGGESTION and you must get that clear.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by buchibrand(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2015
urheme:

I see undecided

Babies should't go into relationships that are meant for adult, be they exalted or glorified or in whatever description....

Op should go and get a nanny.

Wondering which nanny will work for an arrogant baby undecided

Useless men!!!
Good cheap talks. Please take a trip to the Counseling department of your church (if you are a christian) and see what is happening there. Most men are suffering in marriage, they practically have had to apologise almost all the time to their wife, just for the marriage to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2015
buchibrand:

And that's what they actually are. That's one of the reasons they don't stop "SUCKING"... Have you considered the mystery behind mothers still having control over their son even after they are married and have kids?

Because they were breastfed? Do continue, lol. Were the girls not? Furthermore, what role does that play in your opinion that men shan't acknowledge their mistakes?

1 Like

Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by urheme: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
buchibrand:

I was only defining Peace in context. The spirit of this post is very clear. Its a SUGGESTION and you must get that clear.

Kay17 has given you a precise and perfect definition of peace within the context of your post.
The only peace available for a man who feed on apologies from his own wrong is "peace of the grave yard"

Your suggestion will put men on the wrong track
Re: Learn To Say "Am Sorry" Even When You Are Right by urheme: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
buchibrand:

Good cheap talks. Please take a trip to the Counseling department of your church (if you are a christian) and see what is happening there. Most men are suffering in marriage, they practically have had to apologise almost all the time to their wife, just for the marriage to succeed.

Liar!!!!!

It is the women that actually suffers most. Abeg. Op you are on a contradictory lane.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Evidence Of Life After Death To A Stubborn Atheist / FALSE Visits To Heaven & Hell / Did God Create Mermaid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.