Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Rihanna Looking Gorgeous For Elle Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Looking Gorgeous For Elle Magazine (381 Views)

Tiwa Savage Stuns At The Elle Style Awards (photos) / Elle Magazine Lists Zuriel Oduwole Among The Most Powerful Women In 2014 / Rihanna Looking Sad As She Goes Through Rigorous Security Check At LAX (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Looking Gorgeous For Elle Magazine by Nairabeezie(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
RIHANNA INTERVIEW
ELLE: What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
RIHANNA: That’s still a secret.

What do people misunderstand about you?
I’m shy.

What’s the sexiest thing a man has ever said to you?
Any man that tells me what to do is sexy!

What’s your mantra?
“Bleep bitches, get money!

Your worst fear?
Childbirth!

Do you ever sound like your mother?
My mother doesn’t say much, but that one “ummmm” is a full paragraph of things I was grateful she didn’t say. I catch myself doing that a lot recently.

If you weren’t a singer, what would you be?
A wife.

The last time you were starstruck?
When I met Aaron Paul at the Spike awards.

The best hangover cure?
Ice, Chinese food! And an upside-down trash can and towels, preferably next to the toilet.

If you had to listen to three albums on repeat, what would they be?
KoL’s Only By the Night, Buju Banton’s ’Til Shiloh, and Michael Bolton’s Greatest Hits (1985–1995). And the Waiting to Exhale soundtrack.

Rihanna Looking Gorgeous For Elle Magazine
www.ou62mqs38fr

Source: Elle magazine

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Designer/social Media Manager / Alfred Bernhard Nobel / Barich Will Be Ministering At “lastborn's Album Lunch On The 1st Jan. 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.