Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:29 PM

How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? (16269 Views)

The Danger That Come With Naira Devaluation / Where To Buy Bitcoins, Selling Perfect Money, Neteller And Solid Trustpay / Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by omoruyivictory(m): 5:51am On Oct 03, 2016
benodic:

i finally succeeded in getting a good site for buying bitcoins in naira. and i have been investing in bitcoins successfully since then. i have prepared a manual on bitcoins investment and will send to anyone who is interested. including a christmas awoof investment i also discovered
I am interested omoruyivictory@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by ntutu(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by djxavier: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
You can check this website to exchange naira with bitcoin @ https://www.nairaex.com/ref/VG-B4EI
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by cyberwaver(m): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2016
I will sell Bitcoin to you at a mouthwatering price...
I buy directly from US residents...
My prices are a lot cheaper than that of NairaEx.com
Get me through WhatsApp with - 07088247299 or via Email -- hope.praise.hp@gmail.com
You can read more about me from this article... http://addednew.com/buy-bitcoin-btc-naira-agent-nigeria/
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Inception(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2016
abeg help: thomaseghosa@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by magneto(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
dabitzy@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Maxibytebiz: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2016
Am interested here is my email Maxibyte.inc@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by easylife2wealth: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2016
benodic:
@ aysax
i have sent you a mail with answers to your question. if you did not receive it let me know

i have sent the info to all others that requested. use the info wisely to make your life better

easylife2wealth@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Emmey67: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
EARNING BITCOIN CONSTANTLY
This is for those that want to earn bitcoin constantly making it their source of income.
Requirements :
Regularly be online for 2hrs a day
Have a bitcoin wallet.
Have a little amount of bitcoin $10 (0.0145).
No referral is needed.
No downlines is needed.
Ready to take action immediately.

If you are prepared for the task Chat me up on whatapp, 07039575096 so you can be added to the group.
just 50 person needed.

You will be able to withdraw from your bitcoin earning directly to your bank account.

Chat me up and I will show you prove of earning.

Please note: Only Those that met the requirements.

Thanks
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by HustlerBlog: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
benodic:

i finally succeeded in getting a good site for buying bitcoins in naira. and i have been investing in bitcoins successfully since then. i have prepared a manual on bitcoins investment and will send to anyone who is interested. including a christmas awoof investment i also discovered

please share with me: tolufunmie@yahoo.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by ebooksdepo: 5:59am On Nov 13, 2016
Op, please send your manual and Info to me - ebooksdepo@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by elnonny: 7:07am On Nov 13, 2016
Pls send to me living4christ2016@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Mabel2010(f): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2016
I have TBC COINS for sale on discount. Interested, contact 09025879964
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Frankicent(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2016
adebasket97:

Buy Perfectmoney, then exchange to btc

hmmmm why tell me more.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by zando64: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2016
Eizunna29@yahoo.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Osaos(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
kindly send to oyomafia@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Shollyjay90(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
benodic:

Share It With Me I Beg
sollysolly1992@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by jeresa1: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2016
Please share me too sojes246@yahoo.com I need it as well as a reliable site to purchase & sell bitcoin. Thanks
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by tony84: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
pls share with me tony4live84@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Achimaechi(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Share It With Me .
ukpaipaulinus@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by olufemijason: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
benodic:

I can you share it with me Please;olufemiolomo71@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by mrgana1: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
pls am interested ahmedxzel@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by nasuite: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Get paid every 9 days.

Need to be financially independent? you don't need to wait 30days to achieve this. The process has been made simpler to bring smiles to your face from home in few days....

Copy the link below on your browser

http://tinyurl. com/jnkb6j5
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by collinslevi(m): 12:55am On Dec 03, 2016
benodic:

bro I'm interested my email leonard4real@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by BabaGodwins: 4:45am On Dec 03, 2016
benodic:

Op pls lemme know the site for buying bitcoin in naira and ur discovery too.
babagodwins@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by loodba: 7:06am On Dec 03, 2016
jalil4ril@yahoo.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by nickkie122: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
please sir, what site is the best to buy bitcoin, and i'm interested in your manual this is my email ; patrienick@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by olutise(f): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
benodic : i finally succeeded in getting a good site for buying bitcoins in naira. and i have been investing in bitcoins successfully since then. i have prepared a manual on bitcoins investment and will send to anyone who is interested. including a christmas awoof investment i also discovered.

Please im interested send the Manual to me at adesdorcas@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by jeroid(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
I sell both TBC and BTC..

TBC- 5k per 1 for values more than 10.
But 7k per 1 to value less than 10

BTC- 565 per dollar...
Call me 08124877671 for more INFO
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by jeroid(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
benodic:

please does anyone know how one can buy bitcoins with naira?

thanks
I seLloyd TBC and BTC at the cheapest rates.
I also help with investment plan to earn a lot monthly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Does It Cost To Start A Palm Oil Mini Refining Plant In Nigeria. / NNPC Blocks Sale Of Mobil Assets To Seplat / Ladipo Market Remains Closed – Lagos Govt Clarifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.