Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? (2963 Views)

Which User Did You Love And Dislike Most On Nairaland Last Year / Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You / Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
hmm for me, I dislike mrcock coz he's always looking for my trouble angry
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by kilokeys(m): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
undecided when a girl says she dislikes a guy..

i dont take them seriously..
how do u explain rihanna's " i hate how much i love u boy"

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by ZACHIE: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Flirting is legit, no need to pretend, sis.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by BreezyRita(f): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Una don start
No hating please kiss kiss
#Runs outta thread
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by Anyi3(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Oya you don get another person looking for your trouble grin grin
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
Anyi3:

Oya you don get another person looking for your trouble grin grin
lol
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dislike? Hmmm...it seems too strong a word. "Who pisses you off most " would have been a better way to put it.

1. All the attention-seeking, ego-stroking gratification seeking, pseudo-important delusional females on www.nairaland.com. And this group includes marieolae, EroticAngelina, Vickybb and others too self-delusional to mention.

2. The ubiquitous gullible, se.x- prowling males who stroke and feed the vanity of No.1 at the expense of their own self-esteem and egos thereby constantly flaunting The Guy Codes and making themselves look like fools.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by pryd(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
hmmn grin
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
Dislike? Hmmm...it seems too strong a word. "Who pisses you off most " would have been a better way to put it.

1. All the attention-seeking, ego-stroking gratification seeking, pseudo-important delusional females on www.nairaland.com. And this group includes marieolae, EroticAngelina, Vickybb and others too self-delusional to mention.

2. The ubiquitous gullible, se.x- prowling males who stroke and feed the vanity of No.1 at the expense of their own self-esteem and egos thereby constantly flaunting The Guy Codes and making themselves look like fools.
nice! Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by passionate88: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Your head dey there.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by slytubadth(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:

mtcheeeeeew, why always u? u av started again abi. Always creating unnecessary, useless N annoying topics.. Tell me, what are u smoking its obvious u are high u ds unerotic angelina.. For u 2 tell us u like him N u are seeking for his attention u dey here dey yarn rubbish.. Uneroticangelina= attentionseeker

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2014
slytubadth:

mtcheeeeeew, why always u? u av started again abi. Always creating unnecessary, useless N annoying topics.. Tell me, what are u smoking its obvious u are high u ds unerotic angelina.. For u 2 tell us u like him N u are seeking for his attention u dey here dey yarn rubbish.. Uneroticangelina= attentionseeker
what the hell is wrong with u? undecided are u mad? or were u born mad? u are the one seeking attention!!angry useless bastardd son of an ugly wh0re.
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by slytubadth(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
what the hell is wrong with u? undecided are u mad? or were u born mad? u are the one seeking attention!!angry useless bastardd son of an ugly wh0re.
enyah... Did i hit a nerve? Oh yes i sure did.

12 Likes

Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2014
slytubadth:

enyah... Did i hit a nerve? Oh yes i sure did.
its funny how stuupid some guys are smiley u think u hit a nerve? lwkmd! I wonder who's the attention seeker btwn u n me now.. see the whole thing u typed jx to get my attention. maybe I should ignore u.keep the insults coming. mah hear say I reply u ever again.lol jobless boiz.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by Mhiztaollaollu(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
its funny how stuupid some guys are smiley u think u hit a nerve? lwkmd! I wonder who's the attention seeker btwn u n me now.. see the whole thing u typed jx to get my attention. maybe I should ignore u.keep the insults coming. mah hear say I reply u ever again.lol jobless boiz.
Take it easy gyal.
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by Mhiztaollaollu(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Take it easy gyal before your eyeball drop down grin
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by slytubadth(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol... D difference btw me N u is dat i dont insult pple as u do buh wait U called wat i typed as an insult? Are u sure u are not high again..if u call dat as an insult i wonder wat u will call ours. Miss Attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by hungryboy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Da awo, atang akpan iko, ku do afo do akpan ufok Mark oh?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
hungryboy:

winkDa, ami ndo Akpan ufok ete mmi o. I'm the first son and I've got to live up to it with my head (and ego) high. Nko ame diongho nangha?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by hungryboy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

winkDa, ami ndo Akpan ufok ete mmi o. I'm the first son and I've got to live up to it with my head (and ego) high. Nko ame diongho nangha?
mme ked ntoro, da represent, nkpo unam mma

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
If ur boobs are not as sexy as d real angelina valentine, then me dislike n dislove u
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:

R.I.P English language! You can't even spell to save your life, simpleton.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
marieolae:
nice! Keep it up

Lool. You really had time to quote him.
Like seriously, attention seeking needs to be redefined.
A dude that keeps copying and pasting our monikers on every Nairaland thread is seeking for what?
I have learnt to ignore him. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by nickz(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
that chick with long irrelevant posts that types with red fonts
merit....... somefyn
WTF!
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
I hate PDP and APC paid trolls. Their level of reasoning makes one sick. They need a long ban.

*modified*

None though.
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
hmmm, so you just sat down to open a thread on how you dislike someone? Why una deh even carry Online ishh for head like this na? Its not good for your health o cheesy
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by AbuMikey(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
A whole lot of them.
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by AbuMikey(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

God Bless You Sire. cool
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
AbuMikey:

God Bless You Sire. cool

passionate88:
Your head dey there.

Someone had to remind those category of females about the banality of their existence off this cyberspace...but it's the bottom-licking sissies who suck up to them that I blame more.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
^^Continue loathing with you can't change in a millenium to come. gringrin
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by FKO1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
VickyyB:
^^Continue loathing with you can't change in a millenium to come. gringrin
ur lips sha...
Re: Who Do You Dislike Most On Nairaland? by herald9: 2:54am On Nov 12, 2014
hungryboy:

TheSonOfMark:

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Girl In Human Zoo? / A Girl That EXCRETE Fluid From Her Breast During Romance. / EXCLUSIVE: Ateke Tom Becomes King of Okirika Kingdom |e-nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.