Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss (72404 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by cokacoola(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
dear romancelander i need a serious advice on this matter,
i have been dating this girl for 2weeks now' i love her much but my problem is that anytime we finish kissing she will start crying.. this has happen 5times now and i ask but she didt give me any convincing anser pls i need mature advice on this!!!!

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
weird.. are u using any cream that has onions or what?

503 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by BigBelleControl(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
You have dated her for two weeks and kissed her five times. How many times have you poked her? grin grin

214 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Anyi3(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
Check your breath

180 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by cokacoola(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Anyi3:
Check your breath
ah dont have bad breath

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by menix(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Broz u re suffering frm onionsmatotosis, am sure u com frm d specie of homo-onions...

242 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by roymary: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Check your upper lip .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Tattooboy: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
@op probably you got Ronaldinho's teeth. Go work on dem

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
Who does dat?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Hawlahscho(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
ROTFL....., do you eat onions raw besides, you've kissed 5 times within 2 weeks, (I guess you're dating cos of kissing) now back to your issue gangan

when this happens, there are many things involved, number 1 I don't know your level of maturity and hers, that may cause it, maybe she's not that matured (not talking abt age o)

number 2, maybe anytime you kiss her, you break one covenant she has made maybe never to kiss any guy b4 marriage or so. I don't know, just guessing.

another one is that, maybe she's possessed (hahahaha) sorry for that word but it's possible.

another one is, I don't know joo, ask her strictly.

170 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by tosyne2much(m): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
This is an end time girlfriend and end time OP grin

This is an indication that the end of the world is at hand

** quickly runs outta thread and clicks unfollow button *

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
she's crying cause she pity your life may be she has HIV and she thinks the more kiss u give her the higher way u contact the disease. loooool grin grin

176 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Oilmoneyguy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
cokacoola:
i have been dating this girl for 2weeks now' i love her much but my problem is that anytime we finish kissing she will start crying.. this has happen 5times now and i ask but she didt give me any convincing anser pls i need mature advice on this!!!!

How old are you & how old is this girl? I hope you are not kissing an underage girl? and if she's of age probably she's feeling guilty kissing you or you just a terrible kisser

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol....ur story's quite funny.
Is she cheatin on some1 wit u? Cos i guess her tears is due to guilt.
If its not dat, den maybe she's tryin 2 appear innocent b4 u....so u'll tink she's a gud girl. As in tryin 2 mk u believe dat she feels very bad kissin u just afta 2wks.
Infact i'll bet on pretense and not guilt cos it has happened 5 times.

By d way, didnt know pple keep count of kisses.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by cokacoola(m): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Oilmoneyguy:

How old are you & how old is this girl? I hope you are not kissing an underage girl? and if she's of age probably she's feeling guilty kissing you or you just a terrible kisser
she is not underage

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Fabdedon(m): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Try kissing different girls.. If this case still persist pls visit the doctor..maybe you have the gene of suarez..there are video proves that you bite but still deny it..

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hawlahscho:
ROTFL....., do you eat onions raw besides, you've kissed 5 times within 2 weeks, (I guess you're dating cos of kissing) now back to your issue gangan

when this happens, there are many things involved, number 1 I don't know your level of maturity and hers, that may cause it, maybe she's not that matured (not talking abt age o)

number 2, maybe anytime you kiss her, you break one covenant she has made maybe never to kiss any guy b4 marriage or so. I don't know, just guessing.

another one is that, maybe she's possessed (hahahaha) sorry for that word but it's possible.

another one is, I don't know joo, ask her strictly.

you??
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by buchisom1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
EroticAngelina:
weird.. are u using any cream that has onions or what?
cheesy cheesy u don kill me wit laf...broda try link tomtom next time bfor u kiss d gal

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
cokacoola:

Maybe u didn't brush ur teeth,so d odor of d molecules oozing out frm ur mouth is quite pathetic & dangerous to humanity.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Rapsainot(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
Go and verticates your momrobos oritherte, you might be suffering from jajajintins Karachi..... Please consult your mulbulus mitigina, before it leads to shayasprita disorder which increases the action of tears secreting hormones

25 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by godofwar666(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hmmmmm cocakola can lie! Ahan undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by rattlesnake(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
cokacoola:
ehn eboila dey come undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Mrfils(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Rapsainot:
Go and verticates your momrobos oritherte, you might be suffering from jajajintins Karachi..... Please consult your mulbulus mitigina, before it leads to shayasprita disorder which increases the action of tears secreting hormones
Kai! Ehhyaa... God punish dat woman wey do u dis tin! cry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Freshtomato(f): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
Bros your mouth dey smell or u dey bite the babe grin

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by omophunky(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
U know weda u don mistakenly bite her ?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Anyi3:
Check your breath
*faints*

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
BigBelleControl:
You have dated her for two weeks and kissed her five times. How many times have you poked her? grin grin
U no b good nigerian grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by Primrose91(f): 12:14am On Nov 05, 2014
Your girlfriend has an inappropriate affect (very common). Sometimes when people are so happy they are overcome with emotions and cry. The stranger occurrence is when people laugh at funerals or other sad events. Although you have kissed 5 times, maybe she is still getting accustomed to having someone showing her affection. Her happiness translates to tears because you embody the realization of her dream of finding true love. In my opinion 2 weeks is very soon to be considered "love", but I guess only you two would know.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by daben1(m): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2014
Bros u learner 4 kiss, bring ur babe make we roll 4 only 5 minutes!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by dotna(m): 3:38am On Nov 05, 2014
Keep listening to her. She will tell u.

Incase you remind her of her ex

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by ojaydedon(m): 4:45am On Nov 05, 2014
do u eat garlic Lol

maybe she cries because she is not really okay with d kissin. And she doesnt want to disappoint u.. So after kissing her, she feels guilty and maybe d guilt brings d tears

grin grin grin my fourth FP in 1 day... I knew today wuld be a great day
Re: My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss by ojaydedon(m): 4:48am On Nov 05, 2014
Rapsainot:

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.