Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially (3821 Views)

How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month / How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship / Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by myjobsfinder(m): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
We all know that life does not seem to be easy after school. I mean; if you don’t have any oga at the top after your one year compulsory service to the government of Nigeria; it seems like the world has come to an end for you. But how do you cope with the rate of unemployment in Nigeria and keep going with your life?

I really thank God for the internet today, it helps in diverse ways. You can use the internet today to make money.
You’ve heard of blogging, right? You can invest in the blogosphere and make money. Why are you pocketing your writing skills when you can make money with it. One thing thrills me most about blogging, it has different topics (niches) from which you can make your choice.

You can pick up “Relationship and Romance” niche and start blogging about it. There are so many broken and lonely hearts out there looking for inspirational messages to console their broken hearts. Some may also be in a relationship; looking for tips to grow their relationship.
If you are good at, it why not start a blog and write about relationship related topics today?

Also, you can start a blog about cooking tips. Do you know how many persons are searching for tips on how to prepare the different type of dishes? This is one of the most ignored niches by some intending and blog owners; yet a lucrative niche.

This is my own contribution to the Nigerian youths.

Reply the thread let’s share our ideas regarding this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by donkingblaza: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2014
How those one open a blog or create one
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by omosoft: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2014
myjobsfinder:
We all know that life does not seem to be easy after school. I mean; if you don’t have any oga at the top after your one year compulsory service to the government of Nigeria; it seems like the world has come to an end for you. But how do you cope with the rate of unemployment in Nigeria and keep going with your life?

I really thank God for the internet today, it helps in diverse ways. You can use the internet today to make money.
You’ve heard of blogging, right? You can invest in the blogosphere and make money. Why are you pocketing your writing skills when you can make money with it. One thing thrills me most about blogging, it has different topics (niches) from which you can make your choice.

You can pick up “Relationship and Romance” niche and start blogging about it. There are so many broken and lonely hearts out there looking for inspirational messages to console their broken hearts. Some may also be in a relationship; looking for tips to grow their relationship.
If you are good at, it why not start a blog and write about relationship related topics today?

Also, you can start a blog about cooking tips. Do you know how many persons are searching for tips on how to prepare the different type of dishes? This is one of the most ignored niches by some intending and blog owners; yet a lucrative niche.

This is my own contribution to the Nigerian youths.

Reply the thread let’s share our ideas regarding this.
pls I do I open my blog and make money from it.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by myjobsfinder(m): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
donkingblaza:
How those one open a blog or create one

Creating a blog is as simple as pieing in bed Lol. @donkingblaza, choose your favorite blogging niche and platform and get started. I would recommend WordPress platform for you. But if I may ask, what is your intended blogging niche? Share your intended niche; then I will see how i can help you get started.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by myjobsfinder(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
omosoft:
@omosoft. I already said it that creating a blog is as simple as pieing in bed Lol. There are diverse ways of making money from your blog, you can monetize your blog via Affiliate Marketing, Selling your products Google Adsense and so on. But before you think of making money online; you need to own a blog first, then you can monetize your effort.

So regarding your question. Choose your intended niche, open a blog on WordPress or Blogger to get started; though I recommend WordPress to you.

Please do not hesitate to reply with further questions; if any.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by omosoft: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
myjobsfinder:

@omosoft. I already said it that creating a blog is as simple as pieing in bed Lol. There are diverse ways of making money from your blog, you can monetize your blog via Affiliate Marketing, Selling your products Google Adsense and so on. But before you think of making money online; you need to own a blog first, then you can monetize your effort.

So regarding your question. Choose your intended niche, open a blog on WordPress or Blogger to get started; though I recommend WordPress to you.

Please do not hesitate to reply with further questions; if any.
why wordpress pls? And two apart from selling product on my blog what else can I benefit from it. Thanks for ur reply.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
omosoft:
i wil create a beautiful for just 1k mail me talk2sunnyday@gmail.com
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
U already av a wordpress blog but I really don't know wat to do with it to generate funds
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by myjobsfinder(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
omosoft:
why wordpress pls? And two apart from selling product on my blog what else can I benefit from it. Thanks for ur reply.
@omosoft. Why i recommend WordPress is: More than anything; what Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines love is a WordPress blog/website. A WordPress blog/website is more than a type of CMS (content management system) that makes publishing content on the web pretty simple.

The Reason Why Google Loves WordPress

WordPress is super customizable for SEO, Social Engagement and eventually Google friendly.
They are composed of simpler code than traditional blogs/website; making it easier for Google to view the blog/website.
Google views WordPress blogs/websites as fresh content and loves it.

So with your blog/website properly created from WordPress; Google will rank your blog/website and pages quicker and higher!

If you own a blog: You will improve in your writing skills, as well as earn some revenue from it.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by myjobsfinder(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
SuperMartins:
U already av a wordpress blog but I really don't know wat to do with it to generate funds
Are you sure your WordPress is SEO friendly? But you can make money from Google Adsense na. If you are experiencing difficulties getting an approved Adsense account; I can use one of my blogs and get it approved for you.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by myjobsfinder(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Eboy343:

i wil create a beautiful for just 1k mail me talk2sunnyday@gmail.com
Eboy creating a blog that you don't have rights over your blog files and a blog that keeps redirecting to .co.uk, .in, .co and so on, right? hahahahaha, you must be a very funny type of person.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
myjobsfinder:

Are you sure your WordPress is SEO friendly? But you can make money from Google Adsense na. If you are experiencing difficulties getting an approved Adsense account; I can use one of my blogs and get it approved for you.
its been on since last ur but I don't go there much cos I don't know HW to manage it properly..pls ways SOE FRIENDLY
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by myjobsfinder(m): 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
SuperMartins:
its been on since last ur but I don't go there much cos I don't know HW to manage it properly..pls ways SOE FRIENDLY
What is the site URL? I can help you customize it. Let me know how the blog looks.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
myjobsfinder:

Eboy creating a blog that you don't have rights over your blog files and a blog that keeps redirecting to .co.uk, .in, .co and so on, right? hahahahaha, you must be a very funny type of person.
well its all matter of choice if he did not like that i can also create worldpress as well.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by myjobsfinder(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
Eboy343:

well its all matter of choice if he did not like that i can also create worldpress as well.
You can create a
worldpress
right? E make sense
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
myjobsfinder:

What is the site URL? I can help you customize it. Let me know how the blog looks.
pls m gona drop d blog address later ..thanks brp
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by myjobsfinder(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
SuperMartins:
pls m gona drop d blog address later ..thanks brp
No problem.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by ugotex85: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
I have a blog, but I got discouraged along the way because after one month or so I still didn't have adsense or other revenue generation on it. I also don't know much about SEO, traffic generation and other stuffs associated with blogging business as this is my first time. I'll appreciate it if you can help me. My blog url is brainxpansion..com
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by myjobsfinder(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
ugotex85:
I have a blog, but I got discouraged along the way because after one month or so I still didn't have adsense or other revenue generation on it. I also don't know much about SEO, traffic generation and other stuffs associated with blogging business as this is my first time. I'll appreciate it if you can help me. My blog url is brainxpansion..com
But you don't have any reason to be discouraged, because in every area of life persistence matters a lot. What do you think about moving to a custom domain? That is brainxpansion.com. It will make people see you as a serious blogger. Work on generating traffic first, so that your Adsense account can convert; when you get it.

Consider moving to a custom domain, but if you still want to use address; I can help you redesign it with a custom theme and make it mobile friendly (responsive). I will also use one of my blogs to get and approved adsense account for you.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by leoweblinkblog(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
I think the guy is good. He redesigned my blog.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by myjobsfinder(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
leoweblinkblog:
I think the guy is good. He redesigned my blog.
Thank you for the testimony!
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by ugotex85: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
myjobsfinder:

But you don't have any reason to be discouraged, because in every area of life persistence matters a lot. What do you think about moving to a custom domain? That is brainxpansion.com. It will make people see you as a serious blogger. Work on generating traffic first, so that your Adsense account can convert; when you get it.

Consider moving to a custom domain, but if you still want to use address; I can help you redesign it with a custom theme and make it mobile friendly (responsive). I will also use one of my blogs to get and approved adsense account for you.

I really plan to move to wordpress soon, but I don't have money to commit into it for now, at least until I start earning from it. What I need now is how to get massive traffic to the blog, and get adsense approval quick. I welcome any assistance you can offer me.
Thanks for your good works.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by myjobsfinder(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
ugotex85:

I really plan to move to wordpress soon, but I don't have money to commit into it for now, at least until I start earning from it. What I need now is how to get massive traffic to the blog, and get adsense approval quick. I welcome any assistance you can offer me.
Thanks for your good works.
I will get you an approved adsense account via one of my blogs. in the case of Traffic, take a deep research on a topic before writing, else, you may end up writing a blog post that is not needed. Also, make sure your blog is optimized for the keyword that you are targeting.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by omosoft: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
myjobsfinder:

@omosoft. Why i recommend WordPress is: More than anything; what Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines love is a WordPress blog/website. A WordPress blog/website is more than a type of CMS (content management system) that makes publishing content on the web pretty simple.

The Reason Why Google Loves WordPress

WordPress is super customizable for SEO, Social Engagement and eventually Google friendly.
They are composed of simpler code than traditional blogs/website; making it easier for Google to view the blog/website.
Google views WordPress blogs/websites as fresh content and loves it.

So with your blog/website properly created from WordPress; Google will rank your blog/website and pages quicker and higher!

If you own a blog: You will improve in your writing skills, as well as earn some revenue from it.
thanks for d info. God bless
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by ugotex85: 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
myjobsfinder:

I will get you an approved adsense account via one of my blogs. in the case of Traffic, take a deep research on a topic before writing, else, you may end up writing a blog post that is not needed. Also, make sure your blog is optimized for the keyword that you are targeting.
I will really be very glad if you can do that for me. As for my blog being optimized for the keyword I'm targeting, I am still a newbie and a near novice in blogging. A little tutorial will go a long way in helping me as well as other Nigerian bloggers still struggling.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by ugotex85: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
If you can also help take a look at my blog and maybe help me redesign the interface to make it more user friendly, I will be eternally grateful to you.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by myjobsfinder(m): 12:34am On Nov 06, 2014
ugotex85:
If you can also help take a look at my blog and maybe help me redesign the interface to make it more user friendly, I will be eternally grateful to you.
Off course i will help you achieve that. Send me an email at unwanajohnson7[at]gmail.com, I will respond as soon as possible.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by Ewenla202: 5:58am On Nov 06, 2014
@OP assist me in creating blog, I have one before which I abandoned.Or do you think I should open it first and you may later redesign it. Thanks.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by IDERAWOLE(m): 6:16am On Nov 06, 2014
You can also leverage on other existing businesses around and establish yourself before starting something entirely new; created by you.

The truth is that starting a business totally from the scratch is not easy though possible, a lot of people can't wait for that gestation period of the business to grow before they can start getting returns on their investment.

A lot of people shy or literally RUN away from network marketing due to failures in the past; but with adequate grooming and exposure to the strategy of how it works, you can start earning good income within 3 months of registering with a good paying one, particularly with the STRATEGY that you may not have to hawk around their products before you can sell them. Dont be deceived, you still have to sell your PRODUCTS OR SERVICE in this world (even multi-nationals like Shell, Guinness, of this world still sell) to become wealthy.

With a business membership package of just 60k; you could be earning about 200k in the next 2 months and growing upwards from there,if you take the biz serious; by just inviting friends, colleagues, family members who will just ensure monthly purchase and also invite others without having to sell the products. Selling of products will just be an addition.

So search out for a good one like mine.

With a registration of just 60k, you can be earning as much as 240k within 3 months
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by dammyklein(f): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2014
SILVER OR GOLD I HAVE NOT BUT DIAMOND STONE WEALTH I GIVE...LOLZZ.dont mind my quote but thats just the truth...
.I don't know if you have heard of the recent business opportunity in the Oil and Gas industry allover the world, where it is NOW possible for YOU to get PAID each time people buy petrol, kerosene or diesel around you.

Have you heard about it?

It is the same Oil & Gas business industry that made Billionaires out of people like Dr. Mike Adenuga, Mrs. Folunrunso Alakija, Abdulsamad Rabiu, High Chief O.B. Lulu Briggs and many others.
Guess what?...When I shared it with Mr. Bimbo Yusuf he couldn't beliEve it, but went ahead and used the training we gave him and he made his First N351,776 in Pure Profits from the Oil and Gas business!...If you are wise enough then you should know that millionaires don't work hard anymore, they work smart and play hard cus they wanna enjoy more from life that's why most of them go for exotics holidays in any part of the world...we all deserve to have a good life..go to this link as i share with you top tips on how to make good cash wisely...December is near my people so WORK SMART IN A LEGIT WAY.....http://smartbusinessonly.com/naijaoffer/?ap_id=paydubmmo2809
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by myjobsfinder(m): 6:49am On Nov 06, 2014
Ewenla202:
@OP assist me in creating blog, I have one before which I abandoned.Or do you think I should open it first and you may later redesign it. Thanks.
Which platform do you need for your blog? Send me an email let's talk.
Re: One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially by myjobsfinder(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2014
Many have the dream of having a blog but does not know how to go about with it. Many play around with various blogging platforms, yet they can't still get it right. But what do you think about requesting a help from someone? I offer to help. You can contact me let's talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make International Payment Without CBN 100$ Daily Limit / Waste Plastics Recycling Training - You Can Make Money In Recycling / Help!! I Erroneously Paid Twice For Same Product On Aliexpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.