Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends (3449 Views)

“I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends” / Behaviors To Avoid While Waiting To Marry / How To Encourage Parents To Let Daugthers Stay With Boyfriends Overnight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by darnley16(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Wendy80:
Got this from a broadcast and thought I should share here, so here we go...

‎1. Some ladies think that acting like a wife will automatically persuade the guy to put the ring on their finger. That is faulty thinking and could lead you into big emotional problems.

2. Just so we are clear, until he puts the ring on your finger, you are NOT, I repeat, not, his wife. You go everywhere together, hold hands, kiss in public, he introduces you to his friends as ‘my wife’, all that is nonsense until he puts a legal ring on your finger.

3. You are dating him, that doesn’t give him the right to demand wife duties from you. Dating and marriage are totally different things. Even if he is engaged to you, that doesn’t give him the right to demand wife duties from you.

4. Some men demand that you cook for them, organise their apartment and give them sex to prove that you are good wife material. Don’t you fall for that. Any man who tells you that wants to use and dump you. And, DON’T move in with him because that will automatically make you his ‘in-house-mistress’ who will perform all his wife duties for him without the commitment of marriage.

5. You don’t have to submit to him until he puts that ring on your finger. Some men demand that you should submit to them because you are dating. If he wants you to submit to him when you are not dating, just think of what he would do to you if you are married to him.

6. Don’t give him your money unless you are sure that you will get it back. If you give him your money because he is a ‘potential husband’, you can kiss that money goodbye because you may never see it again.

7. Stop giving him your body whenever wherever. Anytime he wants sex, he calls you up, yet he hasn’t put the ring on your finger. Giving him sex is counter productive. Your objective is to get married to him, not to warm his bed. Pretending to be his wife by giving him sex will not make him put that ring on your finger.

8. It is not complex: if he wants you to perform wife duties for him like cooking, organising his life, sex and all other wife duties, tell him to take you to his family and organize a marriage .Stop being foolish. If he really loves you as he whispers in your ears, he should take you to the marriage registry.

9. If he gets all the wife duties from you for free, why on earth do you think that he will make you his wife? If he is not ready to make a life commitment to you, he doesn’t deserve any wife benefits.

10. Protect yourself from emotional and sexual abuse. Stop giving this man what he doesn’t deserve. If he is not willing to honor you by putting that ring on your finger, then he is not worthy to receive wife benefits from you. When you become his wife, then he will get treated like a husband.

Source
http://picwittr.com/10-wife-duties-to-avoid-with-boyfriends-1
ok just saw ure not the author, sorry for my outburst
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Wendy80(f): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2015
darnley16:
married my arse, be honest with urself , tell me u didn't do these or still do these things b4 u got married, thts if ure married,
Dis stupid advise ure giving girls will mke dem. Single 4 a very long tym, well good news 4 lazy girls tho, so if ure my gf ure at home to visit ill wash my clothes myself and u open ur dirty legs to watch tv in my parlour ba? Thunder fire u there! Now I rest my case

Why not click d link (source) and vent Ur Anger on the Writer. SMH.

1 Like

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Wendy80(f): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2015
darnley16:
ok just saw ure not the author, sorry for my outburst

U don't have to Abuse pple just because their opinion differs. They r better ways to pass ur message across.

1 Like

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Dheartless: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2015
one husband duty you must avoid as a boyfriend.
1. never spend your money on a girl unless you are sure you can get it back ( either by cash payback or wife duties benefit payback)
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by darnley16(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Wendy80:

U don't have to Abuse pple just because their opinion differs. They r better ways to pass ur message across.
I did not abuse anyone per-say,just givin my opinion in an angry manner
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by kandiikane(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2015
darnley16:
this post is plain stupid to me, so u say we are engaged/dating, and u won't wash my clothes for me ? Or cook? Because u never see my parents ba? Tah, d way I go use chase u comot my house ehn!!! You go wash d clothes still tell me say u wan iron dem 4 me
what are you talking about?
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by bukatyne(f): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
@OP:

It is not a one cap fits all stuff.
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by damiso(f): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
freecocoa:
The real question should be,why be with a man undeserving of your care?

I mean, if him giving you a ring is all you care about and the yardstick for knowing/measuring a deserving man, then yawa dey o.

Bottomline is, try to be sure you are with a man who genuinely loves you and every other thing will follow.

It is trying to follow a certain guideline to get the ring that has left many women heart broken, be yourself and you'll have no problems, take care of a man who does same for you, husband or not.

Very well said.
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Youngpo413: 7:57am On May 16, 2015
kandiikane:
grin grin grin@7. So because he has not given me a ring, I must deny my body's urges abi? Is it only a man who enjoys sex whenever and wherever? Abeg, if you want do am, do am, abi na for marriage woman body dey turn from firewood to flesh?
I wonder
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Moana(f): 8:08am On May 16, 2015
Ishilove why is is posts like this dont make fp but if it were 8 annoying things girls do it will be on fp before it even has 2 comments on it? Please help other ladies know by putting this on fp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf / Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.