Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,477 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

My Mail To NTA Sports - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Mail To NTA Sports (534 Views)

NTA And AIT Now Praising GMB!!! / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / NTA News and Radio Nigeria On Your Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mail To NTA Sports by Esdb(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
You are a disgrace to the broadcasting world. You should closedown that excuse you call a channel. You can't even match up to a youtube channel. You label yourself a 'sport channel' yet all you show is clips of events my 70 year old grandma can relate to... Tonight is a bunch of fixture in the champions league but what is this animal owned channel displaying, old hockey matches ice-skating and crap!

On the day nigeria played congo on the return leg this buffoons didn't show this match...
Ontop of it you are liars! You said you bought tv rights during the world cup to broadcast premier league matches, people of God this bitches haven't shown a single league match....you re dumb stupid and should be blown-up by boko-haram or any other terrorist group and I hope they do! Thank for not showing Arsenal's match this night. Mtchewwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: My Mail To NTA Sports by Dclique(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Young man, you need to take it easy. To be honest i don't know why NTA isn't as reliable as they were back in the 90's but i think it has something to do with management and DSTV's monopoly
Re: My Mail To NTA Sports by etiosa24(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2014
What U said infact is 101% correct.NTA sport is rubbish.They should close down

(1) (Reply)

Have You Voted For The Lion Himself. / Dstv Why????? / TED 2,hilarious..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.