Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (40084 Views)

Call Of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Gameplay - TRAFFIC Lagos, Nigeria. / Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games / Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Pc Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2014
Call of Duty... Damn i Love this Game..
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2014
*flings laptop out of the window *

I need a new laptop!!!!!!!

I need this game!!!!!!!!!!

Damn!!!!!
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Orikinla(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Good marketing strategy.
Deem for add BRF and ASIWAJU too. grin
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by kccarew(f): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
This is awesome, boko, u are in soup even in game land!
rezy15:
Just secured the latest in the COD series and I have to say its looking beautiful so far. Seems the rumours about Nigeria being in the game are true. Even on my Xbox360 the CGI's are solid. This is a must for all you shooters out there. My prognosis: if Blackops 2 and Ghosts ever had a child together, this would be it!!!
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by johnstar(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
ok vry gud

playstation 3 for sale (12g) 35k....
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by hisawesomeness(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
*flings laptop out of the window *

I need a new laptop!!!!!!!

I need this game!!!!!!!!!!

Damn!!!!!
*catches the laptop* thnks bros. So cps of game. grin
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by macpetrus(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
grin
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Beehshorp:
Later some mofos and e-maggots would say that Goodluck has no luck
are you okay?
Beehshorp:
Later some mofos and e-maggots would say that Goodluck has no luck
are you okay?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by sweettinz20(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
irunobo2:
COLD WEATHER. I NEED A HOT FvCK and a huge CORCK LIKE THE ONE ON MY DP
I have one here and I Bleep very good for dat matter
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by vanndubi: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Did they just reduce Lagos to a city. Wow
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by kalet55(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Still not done with my "titanfall" though but I guess this advance warfare will be really awesome... Saw the ad somewhere, it was super cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Pangea: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
As a die hard gamer, I'm ecstatic to see my city in my favourite game .
But as a right thinking member of the human race, its a shock to see the evil prophecy that my wonderful city, eko, aromisa legbe legbe will soon become a battle ground, and the indicators on the ground is gradually supporting this prophecy!
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
irunobo2:
COLD WEATHER. I NEED A HOT FvCK and a huge CORCK LIKE THE ONE ON MY DP
wia do u stay pussy?
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by mickyarams: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
This house is not for sale, beware of 419. Lol!!!
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by lexrichy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
Just downloaded the game..... Nice!
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by miqos02(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
HMMMM
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Spydamannn(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
nice...super cool...the beware of 419 part got me lol
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Crispels(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Blockus:

HUH?!

Na second hand you wan buy?!

How much be new one then
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by bozz007(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Crispels:

Our own Lagos in call of duty Hehehehehehehhe!!! grin

Indeeed,Lagos is a unique city!!!!
God Bless Lagos State! God Bless Nigeria!!!

OP, Pls,I want to buy Ps4/Xbox 360 Which one is better

I have a budget of 80k(for numerous disks too)

xbox one is the newest xbox not 360....got one for sale with madden 25 cd with or without kinect....your choice.....holla...bolernlay2612@gmail.com, 08080987766
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by festwiz(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
I've known about this since the trailers, i wil get it on pc, please click the link on my signature, thanks
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
saw d game on d net but its too big. Guess i'll have to wait for blackbox repack
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Mckandre(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Interesting.........Just that I dont like all these shoot me I shoot you games... Starting from James Bomd's 007 in the late '90s...
Last Bullet
I prefer soccer, car race, wrestling
who the fuçk cares?

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by rezy15(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
stalyf:
Make sense. I thought it was all rumors at first when I got the news. How do I this game my xbox360
if ur in d Kaduna area i can give u. Or else check downloadha.com. Its a Persian site but gud

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by rezy15(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Crispels:

Our own Lagos in call of duty Hehehehehehehhe!!! grin

Indeeed,Lagos is a unique city!!!!
God Bless Lagos State! God Bless Nigeria!!!

OP, Pls,I want to buy Ps4/Xbox 360 Which one is better

I have a budget of 80k(for numerous disks too)

they are of diff generations. I use a modded xbox360 so no need for cds. Download to my hdd. 80k too much for that sef.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Idrismusty97(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Someone brief me about this part. What are the yanks army doing in Lagos? Now we are all terrorists abi while they are saviors? undecided What is the storyline, please don't tell me to search Google wink. I love COD btw...I just hope they aren't portraying our country in bad light while glorifying themselves as usual and we are busy jubilating?

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by dreezybines: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
I guess there are naija guys involved in d programming of dis game
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by kart042000(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nigeria been repping since time immemorial. Heard felas song on GT1V radio and a pidgeon song on sleeping dogs, but does this go to show that Nigeria is now been placed among terrorist torn countries like afghanistan, iraq etc cos those are the countries been used in TWO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ps3 Slim Vs Ps3 Fat / Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 / Pc Pes 2013 Keeps Crashing To Desktop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.