Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (40083 Views)

Call Of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Gameplay - TRAFFIC Lagos, Nigeria. / Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games / Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Pc Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by alexis007(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
oyibo...you don try...do us another favour and make SHEKAU the ultimate villain...@ least,since them(Nigerian Army) no wan kill am for real life....make we gamers dey maim the id.iot for simulation things angry

4 Likes

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by stalyf(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
rezy15:

if ur in d Kaduna area i can give u. Or else check downloadha.com. Its a Persian site but gud

I am Abuja, if it's possible, won't mind coming to KD
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by rezy15(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
stalyf:

I am Abuja, if it's possible, won't mind coming to KD

Well if u run a modded rgh xbox360 console like me then you're in luck
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mckandre:
who the fuçk cares?
u r sick
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
hahaha...and i almost pre ordered this...definitely getting it asap...am tired of my COD ghosts...who wanna buy??
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by DaBullIT(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Damn. I've got to get this
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
Vacora:
Nigerian flag on Multiplayer map. Got the Nigerian army elite boots. They've got the Nigerian Police Elite armour too grin
did you buy this in nigeria??
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by fab04(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
I'd like to be popping BH heads in this call of duty, cheesy grin cool
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by DaBullIT(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
irunobo2:
COLD WEATHER. I NEED A HOT FvCK and a huge CORCK LIKE THE ONE ON MY DP

I guess you need tp and / or recharge cards too?
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by ghostofsparta(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
This CoD: Advanced Warfare whose trailer I'd already seen two months ago to have featured Lagos in its 'reveal' trailer is a reply to Ghost Recon: Future Soldier which also had Nigeria's Niger Delta has one of it stage mission. The part I like most in the reveal trailer is "Democracy, democracy, democracy....America has been trying to install democracy in....give me a break"

Sometimes...one can easily get them all mixed up....from Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 1 & 2 and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Anyway guys...which among these three wargame franchise left you with the most memorable experience:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2) (3) (Black Ops [haven't played any of the Black Ops though])
Battlefield: (III) (IV)
Ghost Recon: (Future Soldiers) (Ghost)

Another to watch out for Operation Flashpoint: Red Flag

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by demsid(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
*flings laptop out of the window *

I need a new laptop!!!!!!!

I need this game!!!!!!!!!!

Damn!!!!!
haha madman

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Knighttemplar(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
U.S and their nigerian war fantasy, they said it in avatar film(colonel lang: ''two tours in nigeria not a scratch''), well na them sabe.

As for me, my dragonborn in Elder scroll V is still in skyrim when he's done he will be visiting lagos.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by stalyf(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
rezy15:

Well if u run a modded rgh xbox360 console like me then you're in luck

Modded? How do I mod it and what are the advantages?
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by EventConnect(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
I simply DO NOT BELIEVE those graphics are 3D. They are too real!! shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by rezy15(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
stalyf:

Modded? How do I mod it and what are the advantages?
low maintenance cost, tonnes of games at low cost, bye to cds, u can rip cds u get sha, of course u can never go online sha only via private servers (LINK).
can hook u up with a modder.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Angelou(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Omo dey really know about the socio-cultural features of lagos cool grin "THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE, BEWARE OF 419"
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by kudiice(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
irunobo2:

Repent. The kingdom of God is near

I'll repent only if you baptise me! grin
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by AfroBlue(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
Beware!!!!!

"Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life"

Oscar Wilde

Libya

[img]http://twitpic.com/show/large/5mo2kh[/img]
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by fedimol: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
TheNaijan:

Well--I don't see why I'd waste my time playing video games; except I am being paid for it like the case with some guys...I'd rather prefer to play Monopoly, Chess or scrabble because they help improve IQ and all that...However, sometimes I do play video games (soccer mostly) ...Generally-I stopped with action video games long ago--Instead of shooting gun in a game, I'd rather go play Laser Strike... or learn how to shoot a real gun or workout... These could help me in real life situations... just saying...

Abegi. Park well.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by fedimol: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
ghostofsparta:
This CoD: Advanced Warfare whose trailer I'd already seen two months ago to have featured Lagos in its 'reveal' trailer is a reply to Ghost Recon: Future Soldier which also had Nigeria's Niger Delta has one of it stage mission. The part I like most in the reveal trailer is "Democracy, democracy, democracy....America has been trying to install democracy in....give me a break"

Sometimes...one can easily get them all mixed up....from Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 1 & 2 and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Anyway guys...which among these three wargame franchise left you with the most memorable experience:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2) (3) (Black Ops [haven't played any of the Black Ops though])
Battlefield: (III) (IV)
Ghost Recon: (Future Soldiers) (Ghost)

Another to watch out for Operation Flashpoint: Red Flag

COD MW3 was epic! Doing battle on Wall Street.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by oluwaKStar(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
They even pictured lagos as having overhead trains..that go over building and stuff grin grin
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by darqly(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nice stuff, will definitely add this to my library.My pal and I still can't get over the pidgin English in MW3, survival mode- 'I go troway de bomb', 'Dem shoot am' grin grin
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by ghostofsparta(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
fedimol:

COD MW3 was epic! Doing battle on Wall Street.
The action scene is terrific, have you played Crysis 3

oluwaKStar:
They even pictured lagos as having overhead trains..that go over building and stuff grin grin
The game is set in a future time of 2054 or so, they have good expectation for Lagos, hope whoever would be the governor then will be up to it.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Missy89(f): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Unfortunately the gameplay was a disappointment. COD is losing originality every time they release a new series.

The weapons were too unreal
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by DaBullIT(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
Knighttemplar:
U.S and their nigerian war fantasy, they said it in avatar film(colonel lang: ''two tours in nigeria not a scratch''), well na them sabe.

As for me, my dragonborn in Elder scroll V is still in skyrim when he's done he will be visiting lagos.

Movies apart. Lot is happening in Nigeria that you'd probably never know about. In and out in a flash that's US Marine or Special forces.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by ghostofsparta(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Missy89:
Unfortunately the gameplay was a disappointment. COD is losing originality every time they release a new series.

So since futuristic advance weapons available for use in a futuristic war game doesn't appeal to you just because you somehow know they are unreal therefore makes COD:AW a disappointment? I doubt if you've played it, perhaps you saw your brothers exploring it, hence your hurried conclusion. So the adaptive camouflage technology used for ghosting in the usually complex tactical Ghost Recon's Future Soldier is real abi?
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Missy89:

i guess thats why the game is called advanced warfare
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by iamord(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
rezy15:
Just secured the latest in the COD series and I have to say its looking beautiful so far. Seems the rumours about Nigeria being in the game are true. Even on my Xbox360 the CGI's are solid. This is a must for all you shooters out there. My prognosis: if Blackops 2 and Ghosts ever had a child together, this would be it!!!

Xbox 360 rocks jare

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by iamord(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
irunobo2:
COLD WEATHER. I NEED A HOT FvCK and a huge CORCK LIKE THE ONE ON MY DP

*Canibalistic ashewo*
*Runs away*
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
iamord:

*Canibalistic ashewo*
*Runs away*

GO AND DIE undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by calabaman(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
the HOUSE IS NOT FOR SALE BEWARE OF 419

And the campaign poster of the bestacled man really wowed me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ps3 Slim Vs Ps3 Fat / Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 / Pc Pes 2013 Keeps Crashing To Desktop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.