Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Workforce Academy II 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Academy II 2014 (26105 Views)

Workforce Group / Workforce Academy / Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Gydion(m): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2014
What internet are u using?
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2014
the test na wa..I just click the answer anyhow. dem no tell me say the maths na compound interest matter. No calculator for my house, my phone sef no gree on. The english essay get how e be, boring essays like this. Which kin matter be this one. Na so GMAT de be? I never look GMAT before oo...If na so GMAT be, then na DIE oo... I no just understand which kin thing i fill sha, but na God
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Koffies(f): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2014
I'm having login issues. It keeps saying 'incorrect details'
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2014
grin I just finished the test right now. You will have to solve GMAT questions first, then about 5 to7 SHL-like questions Then some Verbal Reasoning questions. 50 questions in all, 50mins.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by wykcool(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2014
I experienced same…….seems WorkForce did not put enough in place before the Test time. There was also issue loading next questions at a point. I contacted Helpline, I was told to refresh, I did…….same story. If you have not taken the Test, I’ll advise you chill for some time for them to rectify issues. The Test is 50 questions……for 50mins, which you must take between now and 6.00pm
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by demolasky: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Plz guys, share your experience if u av written ur test.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by isiomaella: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
house is anybody finding it difficult to login after uploading your pic, i cant seem to log in with the code given to me
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by VickyRotex(f): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
lols.... been in front of my system for an hour now... scared of logging in... please who has written the test? i selected HR Operations.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by ekmike(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
I had to download Mozilla Firefox on my tab b4 d assessment page could open. I tried opening several times with my test code thru opera but no luck. so try Mozilla
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
You guys can try Mozilla, that's what I used and I had zero issues
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by eduxerxes: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Doing mine ryt now. I'l comment later
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by telad(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
clodd007:

abeg yarn us d outcome when u finish...

hmm e no easy oh, 5mins for 50 questions, after 8mins of no next button problem, the exam started after a lot of refreshing with less than 40 mins to go. It was okay in the math section but at question 15, i av less than 20mims to go. come see ticking, and dose comprehension no easy i did some and tick workforce academy online aptitude test for d rest. cant say what my score will be but hoping for the best. wishing all d participant success.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Gydion(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
OMO!!!!
The questions are hard like aso rock. I didn't even answer up to 20questions.

All is well.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by culcid(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
please oh, I'm using google chrome, there is no next button, I'm stuck on the first page. Been calling there number, but is busy, sent mail to them no reply, my time is almost exhausted and I'm still stuck on the first question. WTF
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by melvin0004(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
50 questions for 50 mins d english side is d hardest. no tym to read tru d passage. n d reasoning seem difficult too.well trust in God for better result.just did mine.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Koffies(f): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and then no issues. I'd advice that you guys make sure you use Mozilla. Internet explorer won't work. The test wasn't easy oo. I only did 41 questions before my alloted time finished. And man was it tough. It was tough oo. Those english passages were long and I had 4 minutes to read about 4. The tension made me do random selection towards when my time finished.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by abdomos: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
culcid:
please oh, I'm using google chrome, there is no next button, I'm stuck on the first page. Been calling there number, but is busy, sent mail to them no reply, my time is almost exhausted and I'm still stuck on the first question. WTF

Log out fem chrome and use Mozilla

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by melvin0004(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
use Mozilla, disable pop up.u are gud to go.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by wykcool(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
culcid:
...I experienced similar issue after the 5th question......they answered my call after about 5mins dial. I was told to refresh the page which I did, but no impact.....
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by VickyRotex(f): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
Chaiii... i tot i was the only one with the complaints... those question wereeeeeeee mehhhnnnn.... 50mins for 50 questions.. no wonder they said we should do it online... imagine reading those passages and comprehending in 1mins. well, i believe they dont expect us to be correct in all... I did my best oo, leaving the rest to Baba God to perfect.. may his will be done.... best of luck to everyone who has taken the test, and to those yet to take it. My head dey hurt, my face don black.... smiley
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by VickyRotex(f): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
lols... Mehn no be beans.... the GMAT wey i get for house easy pass this one oo.. and atleast i have enough time to study it... but this, even when u know you can get the answer, no time to calculate... It is well sha.
dadaic:
the test na wa..I just click the answer anyhow. dem no tell me say the maths na compound interest matter. No calculator for my house, my phone sef no gree on. The english essay get how e be, boring essays like this. Which kin matter be this one. Na so GMAT de be? I never look GMAT before oo...If na so GMAT be, then na DIE oo... I no just understand which kin thing i fill sha, but na God

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by melvin0004(m): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
I also observe sm questions with 2 dsame option in d math section. any1 else experience dis.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by VickyRotex(f): 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Imagine while i was taking the test, someone came knocking at my gate, on two different occassion, and I was home alone...had to go out and open the gate. angry what do i call that? Winshi Winshi...!!! sad cry

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by VickyRotex(f): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
yes i experienced it aswel.... well, there was one of the questions i had to pick one of it... cos i wasnt evn sure of my answer in the 1st place.
melvin0004:
I also observe sm questions with 2 dsame option in d math section. any1 else experience dis.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by landg: 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
The test wasn't smiling at all o.
anyway,i hope for the best
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by culcid(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
abdomos:

Log out fem chrome and use Mozilla

Tried it but was told I'm already logged in somewhere, there number finally went through, rectified it, but I was left with just 10mins. Even turu bom turu bom could not help me. And d questions were very cheap....................WTF
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by VickyRotex(f): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
lols.... turu bom, turu bom indeed... very cheap aisssshhhh.... #lipsealed. This life is truely in different faces... Very Cheap.... Hmmmm!!!
culcid:

Tried it but was told I'm already logged in somewhere, there number finally went through, rectified it, but I was left with just 10mins. Even turu bom turu bom could not help me. And d questions were very cheap....................WTF

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by VickyRotex(f): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
lols.... turu bom, turu bom indeed... very cheap aisssshhhh.... #lipsealed. This life is truely in different phases... Very Cheap.... Hmmmm!!!
culcid:

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by isiomaella: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
ekmike:
I had to download Mozilla Firefox on my tab b4 d assessment page could open. I tried opening several times with my test code thru opera but no luck. so try Mozilla
thanks alot downloaded it and was able to do the online test, the questions are not easy, tried my best and hoping for the very best.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Toyde(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
melvin0004:
use Mozilla, disable pop up.u are gud to go.
how do i disable pop up o?
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by lcoq: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
wykcool:

...I experienced similar issue after the 5th question......they answered my call after about 5mins dial. I was told to refresh the page which I did, but no impact.....

Please, Can I get their phone number or email address. Had serious challenges with my Scroll Button
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by tosynbolade(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
The test na another thing...I think I prefer dragnet to this one..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2014 / What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? / 12 Painful Career Truths That People Conceal From Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.