Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Workforce Academy II 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Academy II 2014 (26103 Views)

Workforce Group / Workforce Academy / Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by abdomos: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
This is wickedness! habaa!!! cry
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by demolasky: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
If u cant find d next button just click d maximised button u will see it down by d left down corner. The question is purly gmat and long essay and short essay passage. Just try ur best and leave d rest. Cos dia is no time to think at all. All d best guy

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by abdomos: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
demolasky:
If u cant find d next button just click d maximised button u will see it down by d left down corner. The question is purly gmat and long essay and short essay passage. Just try ur best and leave d rest. Cos dia is no time to think at all. All d best guy

The test is for good gambler....jst kip guessing grin
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
Just finish the test. No time for reading or whatever. Just repeated what I did in my JAMB......prophetic shading (lol)

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by olajide3: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Please have been trying to login since morning The respond I got is that authentication fail and I'm using chrome browser. What can I do again?
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by alakaloko(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
olajide3:
Please have been trying to login since morning The respond I got is that authentication fail and I'm using chrome browser. What can I do again?
I was getting the same response until I switched to mozilla... Use mozilla.. It works
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by alakaloko(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
olajide3:
I was getting the same response until I switched to mozilla... Use mozilla.. It works
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by eduxerxes: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mathematically speaking, let the coefficient of success be x. And success itself be m. Therefore equating to zero we have, xm=0. If success rate in this Workforce test is 60%,

Then
x(0.6)=0
0.6x=0
X=0/0.6
X=0

Interpretation: The above shows shows that no matter what u write, success coefficient will be Zero. #thunder fire WorkForce!!!

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by melvin0004(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Toyde:
how do i disable pop up o?
click on d brower icon u wil see d drop down n click
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Chipeculiar: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
AM DOING MY TEST PRESENTLY, BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE SYSTEM SHOT DOWN AND NOW I CANT LOG IN AGAIN. IT SAYS THIS CANDIDATE DETAILS IS PRESENTLY IN USE ON ANOTHER SYSTEM WHAT DO I DO? MY TIME IS ALMOST UP.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by nettpatrick(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
this is serious, i had to wait now for my test, cos i believed the early hours would be jammed. wish us all good luck.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by mxchly(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
the verbal was quite cheap... I read the long passages by scanning... the numerical, chai smh Dia'riz God o! even Chinese guys dey complain grin
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Gydion(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
I didn't even get to the english part.

Pls wen will the result come out?
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by lottoe(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gydion:
I didn't even get to the english part.

Pls wen will the result come out?
U still dey wait for result grin

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by julsjuls: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
I tried and tried to log in but I couldn't and I got tired of trying to log in but it's well.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by san316(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wahala. I was on number 31 with 23 mins remaining o. DAT was when d winchies in my village sent one scallywag to come mistakenly disconnect d system. After d system came up again they said my time is up. The useless olodo was now telling me DAT I should have saved it while working. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by jigabanty(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
Godditex:
Just finish the test. No time for reading or whatever. Just repeated what I did in my JAMB......prophetic shading (lol)
OMG, this got me laughing all through

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by topeontop(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
chai... that test no be here o .smh
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by jigabanty(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
julsjuls:

I tried and tried to log in but I couldn't and I got tired of trying to log in but it's well.

Why will you quit? HA-BA! Same thing happened to me, but I kept on trying until it went through, I even tried calling them, they were not picking, yet I still kept trying until it eventually went through.
Please, next time, dont give up that easily oo... Infact, right now, make a covenant with your self never to quit or gave up on anything again in your life... Join the #WeDon'tGetTired# team.
God Bless You

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Gydion(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
I just didn't want to gamble, I did 17 out of 50. Tell me shey I no try grin

So I still wanna know how many I will score out of the 17. God dey sha

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by jigabanty(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
alakaloko:
Well, I was using Mozila but not working until i switched to chrome...
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
jigabanty:

OMG, this got me laughing all through
Keep laughing......As funny as it may seem that's how I roll with tough test and it has been working for me.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by jigabanty(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Godditex:
Keep laughing......As funny as it may seem that's how I roll with tough test and it has been working for me.
Good for you bro... Best wishes...

1 Like

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by obinna2nv(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
I did the test towards, evening around 4pm. Had glitches at the start, because I didn't initially disable my chrome's pop up blocker. When I did, everything went smoothly, had to work quickly and accurately as I can, the ones that were wasting my time, I had to guess. It was tough but am optimistic. When will the results be out?
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by kenkristoph(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2014
Same here...I did the test in the evening around 5 and I didn't encounter any network issue...even though the questions were difficult, I had a hitch-free test so I'm expecting positive result.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by julsjuls: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
I experienced login problem and I don't knw if I will be scheduled for anoda test.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by san316(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
Acquiredollars:

My opinion is: Since there is nothing to risk, why not connect on the internet between the hours of 10am and 6pm and just attempt the test.

It could be fun you know smiley grin grin shocked

From what i heard, the recruitment process is fast, some where between 2-3 weeks!

The outcome of tomorrow's test will be out on or before Tuesday next week....usually within 48 hours!

X
how did the test go?
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Acquiredollars(m): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
san316:
how did the test go?

Bros...when i saw the first question..i knew it was not for me to answer...2nd question...same thing...it was then i concluded that: O boy....go and wear ur good luck garment...na so i go wear the shirt o....come see shading...lol

If anybody pass this exam ehn....i swear na luck!

All the same...God of Winners is Alive!

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by san316(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Acquiredollars:

Bros...when i saw the first question..i knew it was not for me to answer...2nd question...same thing...it was then i concluded that: O boy....go and wear ur good luck garment...na so i go wear the shirt o....come see shading...lol

If anybody pass this exam ehn....i swear na luck!

All the same...God of Winners is Alive!
ahh. The exams made me feel dull. Thank God say no be only me.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by jigabanty(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hello House, Has anyone been contacted since the last test day? so surprised I haven't heard from them yet...
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by obinna2nv(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
jigabanty:
Hello House, Has anyone been contacted since the last test day? so surprised I haven't heard from them yet...
Yeah the silence from workforce is really deafening. nna this people don forget us o!!
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by VivaDeAngelo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
eduxerxes:
Mathematically speaking, let the coefficient of success be x. And success itself be m. Therefore equating to zero we have, xm=0. If success rate in this Workforce test is 60%,

Then
x(0.6)=0
0.6x=0
X=0/0.6
X=0

Interpretation: The above shows shows that no matter what u write, success coefficient will be Zero. #thunder fire WorkForce!!!

You failed that little Math bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University / Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2014 / What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.