Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Workforce Academy II 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Academy II 2014 (26110 Views)

Workforce Group / Workforce Academy / Workforce Academy Sending Messages For Aptitude Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Cluelessness is when a firm sends 8messages with different codes for a personality test and all is incorrect.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by chyna4luv: 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
tosynbolade:
Abeg how much dem wan pay with all these assessments...the process dey too long sef..yawning

You neva see anything! Body go tell you wen de time reach.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by michealekene(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2014

Pls explain....
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by michealekene(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
chyna4luv:

how u mean hope the delay is worth the pay sha...
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by chyna4luv: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
michealekene:

how u mean hope the delay is worth the pay sha...

Well, I don't want to discourage you but I would advise you not to put "ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET". Their pay is PEANULT. 'you go spend money, time and everything and become tired of pursing this job. I am talking from experience.

Goodluck!
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by michealekene(m): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
chyna4luv:

Well, I don't want to discourage you but I would advise you not to put "ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET". Their pay is PEANULT. 'you go spend money, time and everything and become tired of pursing this job. I am talking from experience.

Goodluck!

Hmmmm.....ogaa ooo!... embarassed
chyna4luv:

Goodluck!

Hmmmm.....ogaa ooo!...
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by dammie4j(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
chyna4luv:

Goodluck!

Hello, can u pls further substantiate on ur claim based on ur experience... cos i'm quite aware that they do engage in hr outsourcing nd d pay is rediculous... Bur, it seems not 2 apply 2 this particular job application cos successful applicants will be placed on a 6months training nd subsequently drafted in2 dir workforce as its d usual practice of oda reputable firms.

u can confirm ds on d career section of dir website. Moreso, if u consider dir requirements on d job advert, u can as well make an inference dat d pay isn't going 2 be as bad as u think...
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Khumaloh: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pls who has done d personality assessment? Hw d tin be?
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by michealekene(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Khumaloh:
Pls who has done d personality assessment? Hw d tin be?

waiting for you to do and tell us....
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Khumaloh: 1:01am On Dec 11, 2014
michealekene:

waiting for you to do and tell us....
Mehn,u go wait tired oo...#no offense#
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by michealekene(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2014
Khumaloh:

wasn't planning to.... wrote mine last nyt... cool
Khumaloh:

wasn't planning to.... wrote mine last nyt...
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Bobbo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
michealekene:

wasn't planning to.... wrote mine last nyt... cool

wasn't planning to.... wrote mine last nyt...

Please can you tell me how it was. What to expect and all.. yet to write mine. Please, I will be glad to hear from you
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by michealekene(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bobbo:

Please can you tell me how it was. What to expect and all.. yet to write mine. Please, I will be glad to hear from you

twas just normal personality test.... stiffs dat mostly describe u and day which least describes u... just be honest, and u Wld be fine.
38 questions in all.
Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Acquiredollars:

Bros...when i saw the first question..i knew it was not for me to answer...2nd question...same thing...it was then i concluded that: O boy....go and wear ur good luck garment...na so i go wear the shirt o....come see shading...lol

If anybody pass this exam ehn....i swear na luck!

All the same...God of Winners is Alive!
dont Say so.. It was hard tho.did d personality test dis wk. Sincerely am wroronf it for ...........
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bobbo:

options are from very true to very false or so with mostly true sometimes both and mostly false inbetween. U ll b asked questions like... I gey angry easily.... Am a team player... I relate with people... I work well without supervision. Etc....
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
I don't know where some people got the idea that Workforce pay their staff "peanut". I want to remind you that there are many people, well educated(professionals) working for the Company,so they are also paid "peanut".My question would be:

(1)Why do you apply for a job you know the salary is just "peanut".

(2)Can you give us an insight to this amount you are terming as "peanut".

(3)Have you worked for Workforce before,and what was your position in the Company.

It's a shame,most Candidates behave like some politicians,they abuse the office they are aiming to attend,just in the name of making a speech.

To the courageous ones here,don't be discouraged if you really know what you want in life,never mind others,but think about yourself & future.

4 Likes

Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by tosynbolade(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Giannakopoulos:
I don't know where some people got the idea that Workforce pay their staff "peanut". I want to remind you that there are many people, well educated(professionals) working for the Company,so they are also paid "peanut".My question would be:

(1)Why do you apply for a job you know the salary is just "peanut".

(2)Can you give us an insight to this amount you are terming as "peanut".

(3)Have you worked for Workforce before,and what was your position in the Company.

It's a shame,most Candidates behave like some politicians,they abuse the office they are aiming to attend,just in the name of making a speech.

To the courageous ones here,don't be discouraged if you really know what you want in life,never mind others,but think about yourself & future.

I sent u a pm to have a chat with u but u have not replied me..pls can we have a private chat,i wanna ask u a few things[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Bobbo(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2014
faith2ogesco:
options are from very true to very false or so with mostly true sometimes both and mostly false inbetween. U ll b asked questions like... I gey angry easily.... Am a team player... I relate with people... I work well without supervision. Etc....

Alright, thanks, I guess it's not much of there usually exam. I appreciate your spared time.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by damisola: 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
pls has anybody received a mail in responce to workforce personality test?
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by kakashi12(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2014
dammie4j:

Hello, can u pls further substantiate on ur claim based on ur experience... cos i'm quite aware that they do engage in hr outsourcing nd d pay is rediculous... Bur, it seems not 2 apply 2 this particular job application cos successful applicants will be placed on a 6months training nd subsequently drafted in2 dir workforce as its d usual practice of oda reputable firms.

u can confirm ds on d career section of dir website. Moreso, if u consider dir requirements on d job advert, u can as well make an inference dat d pay isn't going 2 be as bad as u think...
i think his point is the process takes time and the money is not so much. So apply for other jobs and be open minded. He is talking from experience
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Khumaloh: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
This 1 wey dz thread just dry nw abeg wassup wt workforce nah...Dem don 4get us?
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by punintended(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Hopefully they're waiting for the new year
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2014
Khumaloh:
This 1 wey dz thread just dry nw abeg wassup wt workforce nah...Dem don 4get us?
na dem know
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Khumaloh: 12:56am On Jan 09, 2015
Workforce hw far nw, nawa oooo
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by unofficial(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2015
Khumaloh:
Workforce hw far nw, nawa oooo

Lol, how far with your access stuff?
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
unofficial:

Lol, how far with your access stuff?
ah ah. Bros dey here too. Lol grin grin
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by unofficial(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
faith2ogesco:
ah ah. Bros dey here too. Lol grin grin

Lol, make we dey stalk each other na. Pwc don call you?
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Khumaloh: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Please who has workforce email me wan contact dz pple,haba its nt fair nw.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Bobbo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
I just got a mail from workforce and they are inviting me for another test. The third so to say.. Please contact me if you got same so we can have a comprehensive discussion.
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by punintended(m): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Guys...so this just came in
We are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the Online Personality Assessment and you will be progressing to the first stage of the Assessment Centre Phase of the recruitment.

Nature of Assessment Centre

Please be informed that as part of the Assessment Centre activities, you will be required to participate in multiple assessment exercises which will include, but not limited to the following:
·         Analytical Exercise
·         Business Writing
·         Attention Exercises

Date: Saturday 24th of January 2015

Venue: Workforce Management Centre Limited,
Gbagada Industrial Scheme beside UPS,
Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

Time: 12:00PM

Please take note of the following important guidelines:

§  Kindly arrive at the venue 30 minutes before your scheduled time
§  Please print out this invitation and bring it with you to the venue
§  You are also required to bring along a photo ID for access to the Assessment Centre
§  The dress code for the Assessment Centre is formal
§  Please come with writing materials.

Kindly confirm availability by filling and sending back the attached questionnaire

We look forward to receiving you.

Should you require help or need further clarification, kindly use the following channels:

Telephone:       +2348137210564 (8am – 6pm, Mon – Fri)
Email:                assessment@wfmcentre.com
Skype ID:          Workforce.Assessment 
Twitter:              @workforce_test
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by punintended(m): 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
Please anyone with details of how these tests/exercises will be conducted should please help us...cos I'm totally in the dark here
Re: Workforce Academy II 2014 by Owoado(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Afta waitin for ages, got d mail too buh a lil too late aint going.
For dose going, just study all forms of biz writin( Memo, Letter, biz proposal, reports, etc). And pay close attention durin d attention test, mek sure u tek note of all d details u see N hear startin frm wen u enta d building. Just my idea

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2014 / What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? / Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.