Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Pls Help My Macbook Refused To Come On - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help My Macbook Refused To Come On (1253 Views)

I Need To Install Windows On My Macbook / Help: How Do I Unlock My Macbook Pro On Icloud / Help, My MACBOOK Is Showing Not Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Macbook Refused To Come On by ellapius(f): 4:36am On Nov 05, 2014
pls sirs guru in the house I need ur help and asistance,my apple macbook (laptop) refused to come on.wen ever I plugh it to light, and press the power on button it will power on but nothing will show on the screen.I dont no wat to do pls help me. an scared of taking it to expert in market.I want to no wat the problem is first b4 taking it out.thank u
Re: Pls Help My Macbook Refused To Come On by Harmilly: 5:04am On Nov 05, 2014
ellapius:
pls sirs guru in the house I need ur help and asistance,my apple make book has refused to come on.wen ever I plugh it to light, and press the power on button it will power on but nothing will show on the screen.I dont no wat to do pls help me. an scared of taking it to expert in market.I want to no wat the problem is first b4 taking it out.thank u
I do repair laptops but firstly if it is just that issue it might be the ram that is having issue but I will have to trouble shoot to knw the exact problem if u are interested to bring it down to computer village here's is my dial 08136537584 my office is situated @ 3 oshintelu str vehind GT bank
Re: Pls Help My Macbook Refused To Come On by yinchar(m): 5:18am On Nov 20, 2014
@Op, be careful to who you take your MacBook to for repairs. I also use Mac and it stopped working recently which I think it's the Logic Board, but in your own case, it might be the OS, which one are you using is it Snow Leopard(most common) or Mountain Lion, and beside count the numbers of error tone it's giving at start-up. Let me know this and I'll get back to you. If I didn't reply on time you can send me a PM.
Re: Pls Help My Macbook Refused To Come On by DenreleDave(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2020
ellapius:
pls sirs guru in the house I need ur help and asistance,my apple macbook (laptop) refused to come on.wen ever I plugh it to light, and press the power on button it will power on but nothing will show on the screen.I dont no wat to do pls help me. an scared of taking it to expert in market.I want to no wat the problem is first b4 taking it out.thank u

Gimme ur number

(1) (Reply)

H160 LG Tab Book / Super Clean UK Used 8440p Elite Book For Sale / Amazing Discovery: Game On Google Chrome Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.