Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends (4301 Views)

Wife Duties To Avoid While Dating... / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Male Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by pieces2(f): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2014
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]

1. Some ladies think that acting like a wife will automatically persuade the guy to put the ring on their finger. That is faulty thinking and could lead you into big emotional problems.
2. Just so we are clear, until he puts the ring on your finger, you are NOT, I repeat, not, his wife. You go everywhere together, hold hands, kiss in public, he introduces you to his friends as ‘my wife’, all that is nonsense until he puts a legal ring on your finger.
3. You are dating him, that doesn’t give him the right to demand wife duties from you. Dating and marriage are totally different things. Even if he is engaged to you, that doesn’t give him the right to demand wife duties from you.
4. Some men demand that you cook for them, organise their apartment and give them sex to prove that you are good wife material. Don’t you fall for that. Any man who tells you that wants to use and dump you. And, DON’T move in with him because that will automatically make you his ‘in-house-mistress’ who will perform all his wife duties for him without the commitment of marriage.
5. You don’t have to submit to him until he puts that ring on your finger. Some men demand that you should submit to them because you are dating. If he wants you to submit to him when you are not dating, just think of what he would do to you if you are married to him.
6. Don’t give him your money unless you are sure that you will get it back. If you give him your money because he is a ‘potential husband’, you can kiss that money goodbye because you may never see it again.
7. Stop giving him your body whenever wherever. Anytime he wants sex, he calls you up, yet he hasn’t put the ring on your finger. Giving him sex is counter productive. Your objective is to get married to him, not to warm his bed. Pretending to be his wife by giving him sex will not make him put that ring on your finger.
8. It is not complex: if he wants you to perform wife duties for him like cooking, organising his life, sex and all other wife duties, tell him to take you to his family and organize a marriage.Stop being foolish. If he really loves you as he whispers in your ears, he should take you to the marriage registry.
9. If he gets all the wife duties from you for free, why on earth do you think that he will make you his wife? If he is not ready to make a life commitment to you, he doesn’t deserve any wife benefits.
10. Protect yourself from emotional and sexual abuse. Stop giving this man what he doesn’t deserve. If he is not willing to honor you by putting that ring on your finger, then he is not worthy to receive wife benefits from you. When you become his wife, then he will get treated like a husband.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2014
Copy nd paste
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2014
Very good....guys take note
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by ChubbyT(f): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2014
nyc 1
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by emmyw(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2014
You just said your mind.
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Serendipity: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2014
Women by nature are capitalistic, materialistic, they enslave men with an idea of love and trap him into an overrated marriage and the man spends his whole life working for her while she fans the idea of being the weaker sex.

Women ordinarily don't want to work, some are just doing it these days because they have got no option. And why would they want to work when they can get a slave (man) who can do it even unbidden. A woman will have a flat tire an men will be glad to fix it for her even unasked. So why would she want to work.

Now what do men get for being slaves for women, nothing but occasional use of her vag.ina.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Serendipity: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2014
Men suffer to please women just for the use of her vag.ina

1 Like

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2014
Kefetjey:
Very good....guys take note
u sound as if the guys force dr chics to do it.... Wen yu knw very well dat u girls do it voluntarily cuz he is ur boyfrnd

1 Like

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2014
What's all these gender war about? The only reason why a woman must not have sex with a man she's not married to is cos the bible is against it. Stop all these gender war. Its totally not necessary. Fact is the man n woman r made to complement each other, so one gender wud alws want to take advance of that complement. Every woman who knows her worth wud never be used by a man. And every man who know the blessing of a good woman will never misuse a woman.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Truth24(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2014
seen
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2014
Guys who are guilty of these are Yoruba guys, especially the ones who grew up in the west.

I don't mean to stereotype here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2014
NOTED.
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
u sound as if the guys force dr chics to do it.... Wen yu knw very well dat u girls do it voluntarily cuz he is ur boyfrnd
I don't do it and l don't know why ladies do it
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2014
Kefetjey:
I don't do it and l don't know why ladies do it
well i advice the op should b advising the ladies nd not b like tellin the guys ....as if d guys forced dem to do it or smth... I hv been to off camps whr i c my guy's girfrnds b cookin nd washin his clothes...nd am like wtf!! Is she stupid or wat...

1 Like

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
well i advice the op should b advising the ladies nd not b like tellin the guys ....as if d guys forced dem to do it or smth... I hv been to off camps whr i c my guy's girfrnds b cookin nd washin his clothes...nd am like wtf!! Is she stupid or wat...
don't know.....l can't bring myself so low to do that....if that's the only way to prove to be a good wife material then l guess the guy should just fvck out
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 05, 2014
Kefetjey:
don't know.....l can't bring myself so low to do that....if that's the only way to prove to be a good wife material then l guess the guy should just fvck out
well its a pity u find many of such "wives" in off camp hostels...
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by nneh1(f): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2014
To the best of my knowledge I am not interested in him putting a ring on my finger because it does not guarantee am his alone, I am mostly interested in putting a rng on his heart. Promiscuity rate s high coupled with STDs.
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
well its a pity u find many of such "wives" in off camp hostels...
you talk as if you don't want that type of lady....most guys like them
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2014
Women en slaving men with their vag.INA since eve was born

2 Likes

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2014
Kefetjey:
you talk as if you don't want that type of lady....most guys like them
lol, buh the way the Op was sayn , i was like ah ah, why is she complainin, its not like the guys r forcind dem to do it na....shey u grab.... Well i was brought up frm a home whr i knw how to cook, nd take care of myself so i can pass...

1 Like

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol, buh the way the Op was sayn , i was like ah ah, why is she complainin, its not like the guys r forcind dem to do it na....shey u grab.... Well i was brought up frm a home whr i knw how to cook, nd take care of myself so i can pass...
Gentle man
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2014
Kefetjey:
Gentle man
sort of....
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by ayusco85(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2014
pieces2:

1. Some ladies think that acting like a wife will automatically persuade the guy to put the ring on their finger. That is faulty thinking and could lead you into big emotional problems.
2. Just so we are clear, until he puts the ring on your finger, you are NOT, I repeat, not, his wife. You go everywhere together, hold hands, kiss in public, he introduces you to his friends as ‘my wife’, all that is nonsense until he puts a legal ring on your finger.
3. You are dating him, that doesn’t give him the right to demand wife duties from you. Dating and marriage are totally different things. Even if he is engaged to you, that doesn’t give him the right to demand wife duties from you.
4. Some men demand that you cook for them, organise their apartment and give them sex to prove that you are good wife material. Don’t you fall for that. Any man who tells you that wants to use and dump you. And, DON’T move in with him because that will automatically make you his ‘in-house-mistress’ who will perform all his wife duties for him without the commitment of marriage.
5. You don’t have to submit to him until he puts that ring on your finger. Some men demand that you should submit to them because you are dating. If he wants you to submit to him when you are not dating, just think of what he would do to you if you are married to him.
6. Don’t give him your money unless you are sure that you will get it back. If you give him your money because he is a ‘potential husband’, you can kiss that money goodbye because you may never see it again.
7. Stop giving him your body whenever wherever. Anytime he wants sex, he calls you up, yet he hasn’t put the ring on your finger. Giving him sex is counter productive. Your objective is to get married to him, not to warm his bed. Pretending to be his wife by giving him sex will not make him put that ring on your finger.
8. It is not complex: if he wants you to perform wife duties for him like cooking, organising his life, sex and all other wife duties, tell him to take you to his family and organize a marriage.Stop being foolish. If he really loves you as he whispers in your ears, he should take you to the marriage registry.
9. If he gets all the wife duties from you for free, why on earth do you think that he will make you his wife? If he is not ready to make a life commitment to you, he doesn’t deserve any wife benefits.
10. Protect yourself from emotional and sexual abuse. Stop giving this man what he doesn’t deserve. If he is not willing to honor you by putting that ring on your finger, then he is not worthy to receive wife benefits from you. When you become his wife, then he will get treated like a husband.

relationship is a risk, it works for some while it doesnt for some. do wat works for u. not everyone is like u, or reason like u. let everyone be abeg, stop forming holier than thou........ only God knows the worst ones u have done

1 Like

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by TheMan3: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
You keep saying, "don't GIVE him sex" sex is a two way thing.
And my take on this matter is, a girl who would not do at least some of these things before marriage, will not do them after.

1 Like

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Infomizer(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
pieces2:

Typical why-buy-the-cow-when-the-milk-is-free scenario...
smiley
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by jujunaty(m): 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
All you said there in context is not to have sex with him... are you a rape victim? you just posted perpetual rubbish. #humbleopinion. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by 0955eb027(m): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
pieces2:

I dnt undstand...
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by Begonia(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2014

When you become his wife, then he will get treated like a husband.

I totally agree with you op smiley
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by elnino3(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
If I can understand one of your points clearly. You mean ring before submission?
Are you a learner?
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by adepiero: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ladies! follow the above advice and watch every Thursday and Saturday go by while you remain single. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by bishopjoe02(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
op..
if dis really comes from you. .....I can see you going to be in ur dad house for very long time. ...
Re: 10 Wife Duties To Avoid With Boyfriends by sevantex(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Okk..The 4pts frm ur writeup is no MOVIN IN, no MONEY GIVING, no COOKING, and no SEX... The rest points were basically same tin...,They are good points sha even tho most ladies willingly do these tins to show their love..I dnt subscribe to ladies becoming househelps sha but they culd always assist "voluntarily" also..Wateva rocks their boat sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not EMPERORLEEE. That Account Is A Clone / 29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting. / My terrible experience with Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.