Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. (24559 Views)

Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? / A Lazy Husband / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2014
If you are the 'lazy' type, get in here.
If you are however the hardworking type, and need help in managing your routine, This is also for you.

You may be physically lazy but not mentally lazy, This thread will help you.
Mentally lazy, but not physical....
mentally and physically lazy wink... You will learn too
Old days are pass away, we are in technological days, where your brain puts you ahead of others.

Ok,

On Topic.

Basic things that would improve us, saves time, money, manages stress, etc.
There is a saying ' Ejire afufu anyi isi' (not sure i got the spelling), which translates "you do not boost with sufferings"

So lets go there.

Cave men that are not willing to help, pls stay out grin

6 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by beeevan: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2014
One happily lazy Wife reporting, fire on ma! Chilli one is either lazy or hard working, if hard working ,use grinding stones, hand wash and plant your own cassava. If lazy, chilli is here to help tongue.

6 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2014
Aisha2, I got an application for pdf voice reader.

It practically reads your pdf files for you while you relax, listen and maybe while polishing your nails, you get to acquires some knowledge too.

If you are interested, its called vbookz pdf reader smiley.

How does it help you, if you find it difficult to finish that 760pages of boring text, you could hire it out for someone to read it out for you cool

2 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by freecocoa(f): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2014
These women una no go kill person o grin.

Y'all want some people on NL to die abi, ok o.

3 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2014
beeevan:
One happily lazy Wife reporting, fire on ma!

Thank you, welcome on board. Its an interactive thread. Drop your suggestions too.

Its this place i learned how to wash beans for moi moi without the olden days method.
You will have to put in the blender, use the pulse function for about 10 secs , then rinse it off.
All the scales gone
It has helped ma alot esp when i want to make a fast one.

You owe me for this free information smiley

3 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2014
freecocoa:
These women una no go kill person o grin.

Y'all want some people on NL to die abi, ok o.

No, you got it wrong, not interested if they die of hypertension because some people decides to benefit from what will make their lives easier. If that is what will kill them, then we cant help them, can we? cheesy

I will be back with more tips.

Questions are welcomed

1 Like

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by beeevan: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2014
Chillisauce:

Thank you, welcome on board. Its an interactive thread. Drop your suggestions too.

Its this place i learned how to wash beans for moi moi without the olden days method.
You will have to put in the blender, use the pulse function for about 10 secs , then rinse it off.
All the scales gone
It has helped ma alot esp when i want to make a fast one.

You owe me for this free information smiley

Suggestions...errrhmmmm, erhmmm, how about blending some crayfish and pepper, then store them away lipsrsealed. Chilli no idea,make i dey zoom...
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by coogar: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2014
i like gadgets so my wife would be spoilt for choice. besides, kitchen gadgets would limit her excuses when it's time to fire her in the bedroom. grin

12 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by ifyalways(f): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=Chillisauce post=27744003]
quote]
I hope that woman that said she fries akara for her Oga everyday sees this. Unless ofcourse the taste might change and Oga would complain undecided Me I go try am sha. Thank u Chili.

Abeg,I feel in love with this song today. Can't wait to dance for Oga after he must have prepared me his delicious ofe nsala ie white soup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enf68hEsvys
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by freecocoa(f): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2014
Chillisauce:

No, you got it wrong, not interested if they die of hypertension because some people decides to benefit from what will make their lives easier. If that is what will kill them, then we cant help them, can we? cheesy

I will be back with more tips.

Questions are welcomed

Just messing with y'all ni, as I couldn't care less what they think.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by thorpido(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2014
Hey,I heard the yam that is pound in the mortar is sweeter than the poundo machine one.Can anyone confirm pls?
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2014
coogar:
i like gadgets so my wife would be spoilt for choice. besides, kitchen gadgets would limit her excuses when it's time to fire her in the bedroom. grin

Give me a hug son! You certainly get the idea grin

@ thread, since I discovered using my lovely food processor to make pounded yam my life has not been the same. It is better and fluffier than mortar pounded yam and it takes 5mins too. I also have a veggie chop which chops my okra in 5mins, a feat that would take at least hour in the past because of the volume of okra I cook at a go.

thorpido:
Hey,I heard the yam that is pound in the mortar is sweeter than the poundo machine one.Can anyone confirm pls?

I'd like to invite you to dinner just to prove how wrong they are grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by coogar: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2014
thorpido:

horseshit!
pounded yam is the same everywhere. do they even have taste? it's the soup people enjoy, not the pounded mould.

if the soup is grade A, whatever you eat it with would go down well even if it's a ball of cotton wool. help your wives to help you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2014
naijababe:

Give me a hug son! You certainly get the idea grin

@ thread, since I discovered using my lovely food processor to make pounded yam my life has not been the same. It is better and fluffier than mortar pounded yam and it takes 5mins too. I also have a veggie chop which chops my okra in 5mins, a feat that would take at least hour in the past because of the volume of okra I cook at a go.

I'd like to invite you to dinner just to prove how wrong they are grin

PLs, im interested in that okra slicer. I buy monthly worth and it takes me like an hour to cut with the grater, with bumps in my fingers sometimes. Do you have a pic? or where to get it. Pls share. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by coogar: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2014
Chillisauce:

PLs, im interested in that okra slicer. I buy monthly worth and it takes me like an hour to cut with the grater, with bumps in my fingers sometimes. Do you have a pic? or where to get it. Pls share. Thanks

so you eat okra too? grin ewwwww!
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by dre11(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2014
The only lazy women I did know are the ones

LAZY IN BED

6 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2014
coogar:

so you eat okra too? grin ewwwww!

i rarely do, i prefer ogbolo, but thats the only legume soup my princess would eat. i mix with spinach. That the only time she gets her vegetable.

So i make sure i give her everyday. grin

she loves the feeling it has on her throat.

yummy. You should see her face...

Ummmm, yummy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2014
Chillisauce:

Yes ma'am.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/veggiechop-vegetable-chopper/ Got mine from JML website

You can also use a food processor, I use both interchangeably wink

2 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2014
Chairman of laziness reporting...
I'm a gadget freak..Just ordered a multicooker even though I have a slow cooker already(can't wait for it to land!).My beloved gadget is a spiraliser,it grates veggies into lovely ribbons!
Please,can you elaborate more on pulsing the beans?How long do I soak it for? I run away from moi moi cos my hands are tooo lazy to peel beans and the powdered one isn't that great.
Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by coogar: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2014
naijababe:

Yes ma'am.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/veggiechop-vegetable-chopper/

You can also use a food processor, I use both interchangeably wink

less than 20 dollars?
why are the men complaining in the other thread then? i would buy 10 of these gadgets if it will reduce my wifey's excuses of fatigue grin

Chillisauce:

i rarely do, i prefer ogbolo, but thats the only legume soup my princess would eat. i mix with spinach. That the only time she gets her vegetable.

So i make sure i give her everyday. grin
she loves the feeling it has on her throat.
yummy. You should see her face...
Ummmm, yummy cheesy

chilli, you are crazy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2014
hispinkolo:
I'm a gadget freak..Just ordered a multicooker even though I have a[b] slow cooker [/b]already(can't wait for it to land!).My beloved gadget is a spiraliser,it grates veggies into lovely ribbons!
Please,can you elaborate more on pulsing the beans?How long do I soak it for? I run away from moi moi cos my hands are tooo lazy to peel beans and the powdered one isn't that great.
Thanks!

Slow cookers are brilliant for cooking meat, whole chicken, yam pottage and beans.

God bless the inventors of these gadgets grin
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2014
coogar:

less than 20 dollars?
why are the men complaining in the other thread then? i would buy 10 of these gadgets if it will reduce my wifey's excuses of fatigue grin

chilli, you are crazy. cheesy

Walahi, Odin no go strike near where you dey! grin

1 Like

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2014
How to change your car tires if you have a flat.

1. Flash your teeth, roll your eyes and get some one to do it wink.

If no help available

2. Remove your heels, take your tire spanner, squat and do some exercise by turning it anti -clockwise.

If it refuses to move, look for a bigger hallow rod , attach to the spanner, it comes off easy without having to use a lot of strength. Infact with a hallow rod, you can change the tires of a truck very easy. So if you are looking at the career of a mechanic, dont be afraid, everything comes easier now smiley

6 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Splendblex(f): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2014
Wow, learning new stuffs here . Following. ...
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
hispinkolo:
I'm a gadget freak..Just ordered a multicooker even though I have a slow cooker already(can't wait for it to land!).My beloved gadget is a spiraliser,it grates veggies into lovely ribbons!
Thanks!

i soak like 10mins. put in blender with enough water, you know the button for blending, buy you hold the button for like 2seconds, release, hold again release. You gauge with your eyes.

when it looks half crushed, put in running tap, the scales will float and wash off.
brb
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Who knows? I might get additional tips for my wife cool
Make I spread my mat here
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by coogar: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chillisauce:
How to change your car tires if you have a flat.

1. Flash your teeth, roll your eyes and get some one to do it wink.

If no help available

2. Remove your heels, take your tire spanner, squat and do some exercise by turning it anti -clockwise.

If it refuses to move, look for a bigger hallow rod , attach to the spanner, it comes off easy without having to use a lot of strength. Infact with a hallow rod, you can change the tires of a truck very easy. So if you are looking at the career of a mechanic, dont be afraid, everything comes easier now smiley

this is too stressful!
all she needs to do is pull up her skirt above the knee & stick a leg out for male drivers to see her. within minutes, men would jump out of their cars in droves to help her out.

6 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by damiso(f): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1128688/cheeky-shortcuts-take-parents-make

I am the queen of short cuts so I guess I am chief lazy woman grin

chillisauce oya click on that thread you will see more lazy tips grin

Naijababe that okra one is the bomb I can make okra now in 10-15 mins grin

Another free one for beans..just put all your ingredients oil seasoning pepper in a pressure pot (will look for rhe picture)
whatever close it and stretch your feet while your beans comes out ready in the next 45 mins.

I hear you can use for stews and soups but I no lazy reach that one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by damiso(f): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
I knew coogar will be on the side of we lazy women grin am sure coogar will hire a cook for his wife sef..the only lazy in coogar's dictionary is slacking in the bedroom department

4 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by coogar: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
damiso:
I knew coogar will be on the side of we lazy women grin am sure coogar will hire a cook for his wife sef.. the only lazy in coogar dictionary is slacking in the bedroom department

you are right on the money! cool
Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by crackhaus: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
naijababe:

@ thread, since I discovered using my lovely food processor to make pounded yam my life has not been the same. It is better and fluffier than mortar pounded yam and it takes 5mins too.
Bullsh1t!
What about the smoothness and slight elasticity of the mortar pounded yam? Your yam pounder pales in comparison. grin

3 Likes

Re: Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
damiso:
https://www.nairaland.com/1128688/cheeky-shortcuts-take-parents-make

I am the queen of short cuts so I guess I am chief lazy woman grin

chillisauce oya click on that thread you will see more lazy tips grin

Naijababe that okra one is the bomb I can make okra now in 10-15 mins grin

Another free one for beans..just put all your ingredients oil seasoning pepper in a pressure pot (will look for rhe picture)
whatever close it and stretch your feet while your beans comes out ready in the next 45 mins.

I hear you can use for stews and soups but I no lazy reach that one cheesy

You and me both for short cut. I prefer a slow cooker to a pressure cooker. Slow cookers do a much better job and are much more versatile. I can cook whole chicken, meat joints and whatnot in them.

That okra thing eh! Sometimes when I am even feeling super lazy, I let my kids do it. The pulling is fun for them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy / Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.