Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android (58723 Views)

Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android / [tut] 2014 Free Browsing Cheat On Airtel (PC And Android).. / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Big4wig(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2015
Op does open vpn still work on android using mtn bis?
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Big4wig:
Op does open vpn still work on android using mtn bis?
yes
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
obosirow:

yes

please share a working profile with me
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by evanso: 2:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Would the Mtn Bis plan work for iPhone? Please if yes please i need the configuration and if not please @ all, what would be a better solution for iPhone users
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by smartbingari(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
smiley good post
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Sibrah: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
gbobson:

yes it is working perfectly
Is it still working? Also, is it used through USB modem or through blackberry as a modem?
I tried using a blackberry as modem and it gave me this error on blackberry desktop manager:
Failed to start mobile internet.
The specified port is not open.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Big4wig(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Op is openvpn still working on pc or av it been blocked?
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Big4wig(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
gbobson:
Hi readers! I love the good work that is been put to this site so i decided to give a step by step breakdown of how you can use this on pc and android devices, and without futher ado lets go straight to the point.

1. download and extract openvpn if you dont have it already on your device.
download link for mobile: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/39b0aff5
download link for PC: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/50efd65a
2. download and extract the mtn bis config file
download link : http://www.datafilehost.com/d/39b0aff5
2. subcribe for any bis plan
FOR PC
>>>install the opevpn software
>>>go to your local disc,open program files,open the openvpn folder and then the config folder
>>>copy and paste the mtn config files you downloaded into the config folder
>>>close it
>>>run as administrator
>>>you should see the icon in red color at the right corner of your task bar
>>>right click on it and you should see the config files you pasted
>>>select any of them and then click connect
>>>it disappears and that is all lolzzz

FOR ANDROID
>>>Install and open the openvpn apk above
>>>click on menu on your device and select the import option
>>>locate the mtn bis config file you downloaded
>>>import them one by one
>>>select your choice and then connect
>>>make sure you have winzip install on your phone to extract the files you downloaded.

ask any question you want here and i will reply when i can or meet me on my blog for prompt response.
it is unlimited and you dont have to buy any vouchers because openvpn is free.

enjoy!!!

DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION OF OPENVPN FOR PC HERE: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9f5d5f95
op,how come my open vpn connected but refused to browse on my pc even with bis...pls which profile configuration do u recommend i use...waitin for ur reply..thanx
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Big4wig:
op,how come my open vpn connected but refused to browse on my pc even with bis...pls which profile configuration do u recommend i use...waitin for ur reply..thanx

Switch your browser network setting to NO PROXY.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
obosirow:

Switch your browser network setting to NO PROXY.
Hello, I already have the openvpn app, with a premium account, but after I downloaded and extracted the servers from m4code, I tried importing it and I got this message.. Please, what should I do?

Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
THe archive is password protected. get the password
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
obosirow:
THe archive is password protected. get the password
That's my question, how do I get the password?
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Akpa234(m): 6:11am On Jan 26, 2015
Please is it still working on PC? I tried mine but openvpn is not connecting. What should I do? Thanks in advance.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Toluwarni:
That's my question, how do I get the password?

The source you downloaded it should have the password.

Akpa234:
Please is it still working on PC? I tried mine but openvpn is not connecting. What should I do? Thanks in advance.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
obosirow:

The source you downloaded it should have the password.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
I downloaded it from your link
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by doosen: 3:54am On Jan 27, 2015
Plz How can I copy the mtn cong 2 vpn cong in local disc is not showing me past after copy
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Big4wig(m): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2015
This cheat av been blocked..ain't connecting since 5+ now
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Toluwarni:

It's not my link though. If I should guess, try this as password
limitedsite

Big4wig:

Not really. Using it now.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Toluwarni:

It's not my link though. If I should guess, try this as password
limitedsite

Big4wig:

Not really. Using it now. Check that your subscription is still active.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Elemental(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Openvpn does not connect, what am I doing wrong. I can only use it with firefox
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by cruz22(m): 1:40am On Jan 29, 2015
pls wen I try 2 connect it alwyz tels me connection timed out
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Silverman42(m): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2015
What is the Access point setting?
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 7:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Silverman42:
What is the Access point setting?

web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Vikthor(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2015
obosirow:

web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

pls all the cheats in openvpn is not working since yesterday. op whats up Na
any new working one.
pls share a beg...my subscription is wasting
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Vikthor:

pls all the cheats in openvpn is not working since yesterday. op whats up Na
any new working one.
pls share a beg...my subscription is wasting

I haven't tried OVPN for a while now.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by ewizard1: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Please anyone got idea if Mtn Bis works with PD Proxy?
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Big4wig(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
obosirow:

I haven't tried OVPN for a while now.
which are u using now?
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by ksington: 5:16am On Feb 04, 2015
please is this cheat blocked?
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2015
NO
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by mykelshowz(m): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2015
gbobson:

it is not just working, it is blazingggggggg
its a fake.. . It has stopped working.. . . #i tried it with 100 and i was disappointed. . . I evn tried it on my bb. . . D tin slow diee. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Online Shopping Experience With Jumia.com <<Case Resolved!!>> / Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.