Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android (58719 Views)

Mtn Bis Blazing With Simple Server On Pc And Android / [tut] 2014 Free Browsing Cheat On Airtel (PC And Android).. / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by kess1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
A while ago 2 of my clients complained that their sims stopped browsing with SS even when their subscription periods hadn't expired. I thought it was MTN network problem until my sim stopped browsing yesterday afternoon.

At 1st, i thought it was network problem, but later discovered that it was my sim. I checked d amount of data i'd used & it was about not up to 4GB.

I called some of my other friends 2 find out if theirs was also having d same issue, but theirs wasn't.

Guys in d house, does anyone have a similar experience? Does anyone know what may be wrong with my sim or that of my friends?
I had 2 register another sim & subscribe to 1-day plan 2day.

Pls i need help 2 resolve dis issue. Thanx in advance.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
gbobson:
Hi readers! I love the good work that is been put to this site so i decided to give a step by step breakdown of how you can use this on pc and android devices, and without futher ado lets go straight to the point.

1. download and extract openvpn if you dont have it already on your device.
download link for mobile: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/39b0aff5
download link for PC: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/50efd65a
2. download and extract the mtn bis config file
download link : http://www.datafilehost.com/d/39b0aff5
2. subcribe for any bis plan
FOR PC
>>>install the opevpn software
>>>go to your local disc,open program files,open the openvpn folder and then the config folder
>>>copy and paste the mtn config files you downloaded into the config folder
>>>close it
>>>run as administrator
>>>you should see the icon in red color at the right corner of your task bar
>>>right click on it and you should see the config files you pasted
>>>select any of them and then click connect
>>>it disappears and that is all lolzzz

FOR ANDROID
>>>Install and open the openvpn apk above
>>>click on menu on your device and select the import option
>>>locate the mtn bis config file you downloaded
>>>import them one by one
>>>select your choice and then connect
>>>make sure you have winzip install on your phone to extract the files you downloaded.

ask any question you want here and i will reply when i can or meet me on my blog for prompt response.
it is unlimited and you dont have to buy any vouchers because openvpn is free.

enjoy!!!

DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION OF OPENVPN FOR PC HERE: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9f5d5f95
Bro, Pardon me... Just came across this thread and hope I'm not too late.... Pls does this still work?

1 Like

Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by SlickM(m): 1:14am On Apr 14, 2015
kess1:
A while ago 2 of my clients complained that their sims stopped browsing with SS even when their subscription periods hadn't expired. I thought it was MTN network problem until my sim stopped browsing yesterday afternoon.

At 1st, i thought it was network problem, but later discovered that it was my sim. I checked d amount of data i'd used & it was about not up to 4GB.

I called some of my other friends 2 find out if theirs was also having d same issue, but theirs wasn't.

Guys in d house, does anyone have a similar experience? Does anyone know what may be wrong with my sim or that of my friends?

Pls i need help 2 resolve dis issue. Thanx in advance.
same here.. mine stopped too. that was two days ago.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Is it back?
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Big4wig(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
kess1:

bros is ur own still going asin after u got a new sim..av u done it lately??..waiting for ur humble reply
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by kess1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Big4wig:
bros is ur own still going asin after u got a new sim..av u done it lately??..waiting for ur humble reply
Yes! That's what i'm using 4 dis post. I'm still wondering why some sims are capped while others aren't!

Anyone with clues?
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by chrisley024(m): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
it's like mine is capped 15mb Stops browsing after that same tin for my 2 sims now
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Big4wig(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
kess1:

Yes! That's what i'm using 4 dis post. I'm still wondering why some sims are capped while others aren't!

Anyone with clues?
wow,wait are u using bis plan or bb10 plan asin did u send eg BBCDAY or BBDIM..pls ur reply would really help me..tnx in advance
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by kess1(m): 3:16am On Apr 15, 2015
Big4wig:
wow,wait are u using bis plan or bb10 plan asin did u send eg BBCDAY or BBDIM..pls ur reply would really help me..tnx in advance
I'm using BB10 plan(dial *216*9# to subscribe).
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by kess1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
BB10 plans have become very slow. Does anyone in the house know of any other fast plan with SS?
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
You are right, really slow
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Big4wig(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2015
obosirow:
You are right, really slow
mine was fast buh after i downloaded a file worth 100mb,it stopped browsing..was using d daily bb10 plan..is anybody here still using it cos mine ain't
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is anyone downloading from ganool.com using mtn bis, how's the speed of download like? I can arely do upto 90kbps from the site for the past 3weeks; this is a site I was doing over 1mbps attimes.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by chrisley024(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
obosirow:
Is anyone downloading from ganool.com using mtn bis, how's the speed of download like? I can arely do upto 90kbps from the site for the past 3weeks; this is a site I was doing over 1mbps attimes.
problem seems to be from the site. Try downloading from other site and compare the transfer rate.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by wEsOmE(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
please Guys i need to know if dis stuff is still working... asap.. thanks
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
wEsOmE:
please Guys i need to know if dis stuff is still working... asap.. thanks
it is still working
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2015
Anyone downloading from ganool.com, whats your speed experience like?

my average now is about 60kbps. Used to do up to 1mbps.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by stanogb(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2015
Its not working again.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Big4wig(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2015
stanogb:
Its not working again.
which plan did u use?
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by lanre316: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2015
stanogb:
Its not working again.

It's still working. Infact I'm downloading right now with it. I use daily BBLITED method plus SS.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by lanre316: 9:17am On Apr 25, 2015
obosirow:
Anyone downloading from ganool.com, whats your speed experience like?

my average now is about 60kbps. Used to do up to 1mbps.

It's the website fault, not the plan. I get 600kb/s downloading from YouTube, for instance.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by stanogb(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2015
let me try again
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by obosirow: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2015
lanre316:

It's the website fault, not the plan. I get 600kb/s downloading from YouTube, for instance.

Thought as much, i've tried different networks, still slow
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Big4wig(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2015
Its totally fast on pc using ss but so slow wen i tried it on my android device using openvpn...any help/clues from any1 ??
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by lanre316: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2015
Big4wig:
Its totally fast on pc using ss but so slow wen i tried it on my android device using openvpn...any help/clues from any1 ??

I've not used open VPN for Android , but when I tried ss for Android, I get good speed downloading with uc browser. I prefer PC download anyway to Android. That's why I stopped ss on Android. But it's St good if don't miss any of it's setting.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Big4wig(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
lanre316:

I've not used open VPN for Android , but when I tried ss for Android, I get good speed downloading with uc browser. I prefer PC download anyway to Android. That's why I stopped ss on Android. But it's St good if don't miss any of it's setting.
does a device require rooting b4 one can use ss on android,i av an ss app but it never allows me to browse..can u drop ur settings screenshot for me??..
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by lanre316: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Big4wig:
does a device require rooting b4 one can use ss on android,i av an ss app but it never allows me to browse..can u drop ur settings screenshot for me??..

Yes. It needs to be rooted. Check this site below for the pictorial settings.

www.naijawarlord.com/2015/03/how-to-use-mtn-bis-sub-on-android-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by Umamman(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2015
gbobson:
Hi readers! I love the good work that is been put to this site so i decided to give a step by step breakdown of how you can use this on pc and android devices, and without futher ado lets go straight to the point.

1. download and extract openvpn if you dont have it already on your device.
download link for mobile: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/39b0aff5
download link for PC: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/50efd65a
2. download and extract the mtn bis config file
download link : http://www.datafilehost.com/d/39b0aff5
2. subcribe for any bis plan
FOR PC
>>>install the opevpn software
>>>go to your local disc,open program files,open the openvpn folder and then the config folder
>>>copy and paste the mtn config files you downloaded into the config folder
>>>close it
>>>run as administrator
>>>you should see the icon in red color at the right corner of your task bar
>>>right click on it and you should see the config files you pasted
>>>select any of them and then click connect
>>>it disappears and that is all lolzzz

FOR ANDROID
>>>Install and open the openvpn apk above
>>>click on menu on your device and select the import option
>>>locate the mtn bis config file you downloaded
>>>import them one by one
>>>select your choice and then connect
>>>make sure you have winzip install on your phone to extract the files you downloaded.

ask any question you want here and i will reply when i can or meet me on my blog for prompt response.
it is unlimited and you dont have to buy any vouchers because openvpn is free.

enjoy!!!

DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION OF OPENVPN FOR PC HERE: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9f5d5f95

Pls sir help me my pc mozilla firefox is not working good{either it is too slow or it may not be responding}
Pls help me out wat can i do.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android by ziainaction: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Anybody here knows how to get open vpn back with mtn bb10 bis for ios.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Online Shopping Experience With Jumia.com <<Case Resolved!!>> / Rukky Sanda's Outfit To "DARK" Premiere / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.