Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,506 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:46 PM

SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood (13097 Views)

Femi Kuti Takes His Son To His Grandparent's Grave Side In Abeokuta / Will Smith Son "Jaden Smith" Wears A DRESS To High School Prom With Hunger Games / Will Smith's Son Jaden Dating Kim Kardashians Sister Kylie (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by petitmonde(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
The actor son of the famous Will Smith,Jaden Smith has told his parents he will cut off his own manhood when he turns 18.
The 16-years old 'karate kid' star says his manhood does not define him.Says he is not gay and not straight.Just want to be the penis-less Jaden.Says the small 'third leg' is not necessary for him and should not determine the length of his acting career.
Jaden Smith is that luvly boy in the movie 'the pursuit of happyness'.
What do you think is the boy's problem,and what do you think his parents can do to stop him.
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by petitmonde(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jaden

Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
Na lie joo,him wan use am as offering to illuminati

Meanwhile: thank God for my own preek,I won't trade it for Bill gates money

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by shayneharvey(f): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
that's his problem

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by kilokeys(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
he is still a smal boy..

when conji hol am at 18

he would implant another one to make his two..

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by axortedbabe(f): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
let's wait till u turn 18..
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by rattlesnake(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
What are women finding in this thread

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by Justeenaleo(f): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
kilokeys:
he is still a smal boy..

when conji hol am at 18

he would implant another one to make his two..

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
hehehe, the boy was probably drunk when he said it grin
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by alexis007(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
if you like,castrate yourself.still your biz and not mine....i'm anxiously waiting for wizkid to follow suit...because Surelere girls dey bitterly complain 2 me about im exploits....
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by alexis007(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
rattlesnake:
What are women finding in this thread
they are here to see and get a severed pen.is they would use as dil.do
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Madness. This is d result of excessive parental liberalization in training. The smith kids re spoilt brat
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by akinsadeez(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
He is just going through normal teenage issues. All teenagers go through that stage where they think everything revolves around them. When he feels the sharp prick at the point of cutting off the joystick, his senses will come back to him sharp sharp.
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by Mustay(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
akinsadeez:
He is just going through normal teenage issues. All teenagers go through that stage where they think everything revolves around them.

Exactly. Methinks this is an extreme way to prove that an organ that accompanied you from birth does not define you - crap!
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by armadeo(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Since nobody even bothered to bask let me do it..

Op " sauce" or idontbilivit

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by armadeo(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Since nobody even bothered to ask let me do it..

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by freshness2020: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Na tu moch ova exposure D̶̲̅ε̲̣y cos dis kind thing!
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by petitmonde(m): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
armadeo:
Since nobody even bothered to ask let me do it..

sauce ko,afang ni.
If u can use nairaland,u can use google too.so help urself out.
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by stevecantrell: 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
18 is too far, he shld just do it now.
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by Afrok(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Op I don't like it when U only posted the pishure of the boy, where is the damn picture of his pen*s? shocked picture of it now before he cuts it and picture of it later in two years time after being cut OR

Adonbilivit undecided.
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
shayneharvey:
that's his problem
Yeah...until he mails his severed winky to your residential address.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by Krak(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hmmm. Another troubled soul.
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by domido(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ow God!! Just wait till wen u are 18 and Conji hold u,den lemme hear ur testimony. Over Civilization.
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by iamrealdeji(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
O jeun o yo nii

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by armadeo(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
petitmonde:

sauce ko,afang ni.
If u can use nairaland,u can use google too.so help urself out.

Imbe.

You posted a story and I asked for your source and you said I should Google it myself.

Once again imbe.
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by 20bc(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
cheesy choi.... he wants to chop off his Albert Einstein. OK oooo theris God oo. when bitches start asking for it he will say.....
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by Profcamsey(m): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
Some ppu still dey pray to God to give them d * c k. Dead body no sabi the price of coffin
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by Richiy(f): 12:24am On Nov 06, 2014
The boy is just a confused teen.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by whugo(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2014
;DThis boy never experience the hidden treasures wey dey pkanshing ;
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by ckdoubles: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2014
Is OK for him mayb d tin dey leadam to temptation.
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by destino24(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2014
if your eye will lead you to hell, pluck it off. he is simply doing the will of God. ppl wey dey shout teenagers dis, teenagers dat, no teenager would want to lose his dick, they'd rather get an extra one if it were possible
Re: SHOCKER! Will Smith's Son To Cut His Own Manhood by petitmonde(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
youmour:
Na lie joo,him wan use am as offering to illuminati

Meanwhile: thank God for my own preek,I won't trade it for Bill gates money
he is too young to be a member

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Mel B About To Pop / Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria / Have You Met A Celebrity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.