Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Oppression & Extortion By Edo State Traffic Management Agency (EDSTMA) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Oppression & Extortion By Edo State Traffic Management Agency (EDSTMA) (21306 Views)

Law School Staff In Accident In Edo State. (See Photos) / Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) / Planned Massive Extortion By Traffic Enforcement Agencies In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oppression & Extortion By Edo State Traffic Management Agency (EDSTMA) by EvilSeeed: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
solomonslones:

It's easy for you to talk like this because you grew up around lawyers, I'll do as you have said

where are u based?

As for 911, e nor dey connect... Maybe it's due to network issues, I'll keep trying

Pfft!

911 works..

Lawyers are found in court..

3.. Yes! Growing up around lawyer made me very Law concious.. I relish that in my life so much. It showed me how the process of the law works and showed me that there was a more powerful entity than even the police. Still a surprise that I didnt end up a lawyer myself. grin
Re: Oppression & Extortion By Edo State Traffic Management Agency (EDSTMA) by ogogo24(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2014
Those touts held me for 6hrs about 3 weeks ago at Ring road...had to cough out 5K for a crime I did not commit.

They confirmed to me that ring road is their oil well, that's where they make money daily to feed their families. One even told me they go home with 20k, 30k minimum each! Is that not legalized robbery?

These people need to be checked, honestly. We hope the comrade Governor will come to the aid of the masses in this regard.
Re: Oppression & Extortion By Edo State Traffic Management Agency (EDSTMA) by JustPassingBy: 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Oppression & Extortion By Edo State Traffic Management Agency (EDSTMA) by aaidel(m): 5:16am On Nov 10, 2014
paulavon:

I don't like commenting on this forum because of people like these.For your information I did not pay bribe,I had to beg and they reduced my bill from 23k to 10k.I paid at their office rather than going to the bank.

oga you paid bribe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thermostat / Help! My Car Is Always At The Mechanic / 2017 Bugatti Sets World Record, 0 - 249MPH And Back To 0 In 41Seconds(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.