Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Is It Possible 4 A 1stclass Graduate To Be A Bus Conductor Or Street Hustler - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Possible 4 A 1stclass Graduate To Be A Bus Conductor Or Street Hustler (793 Views)

Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? / Special Bus Conductor Spotted At Egbeda (photos) / Is It Advisable For A Fresh Graduate To Take A Job Of 5000 Naira Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible 4 A 1stclass Graduate To Be A Bus Conductor Or Street Hustler by Barbar2ndey: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
pardon me if I didn't put d topic well...my friend and I were arguing about dis topic....and he told me he knows of a bus conductor who is a first class graduate...I don't know if he was lying actually.... i want to know yu guyz view about this and how possible is it for a 1st class graduate being a street hustler...pls pour out ur mind
Re: Is It Possible 4 A 1stclass Graduate To Be A Bus Conductor Or Street Hustler by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
If his village people are following him.
Re: Is It Possible 4 A 1stclass Graduate To Be A Bus Conductor Or Street Hustler by Adwexky(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
Firstclass candidates can be classified, some are regarded firstclass holder due to the course in which they obtain the distinction (Firstclass) while some are just holder, in other words, they have 1st class indeed but it is not well regarded due to the course inwhich such person emerge with 1st class.
*Example is a Medicine firstclass and a Biology education firstclass. The aforementioned distinctions can be graded in terms of their importance.

#Firstclass get levels.
*PLS. NOTE: I do not intend to belittle any Course, just tackling the question.
Re: Is It Possible 4 A 1stclass Graduate To Be A Bus Conductor Or Street Hustler by Barbar2ndey: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Adwexky:
Firstclass candidates can be classified, some are regarded firstclass holder due to the course in which they obtain the distinction (Firstclass) while some are just holder, in other words, they have 1st class indeed but it is not well regarded due to the course inwhich such person emerge with 1st class.
*Example is a Medicine firstclass and a Biology education firstclass. The aforementioned distinctions can be graded in terms of their importance.

#Firstclass get levels.
*PLS. NOTE: I do not intend to belittle any Course, just tackling the question.
noted

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Shouldn’t Do When You Are In A Bad Mood / Free Ict Training You Can Never Get Anywhere Else / Unfair Treatment By My Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.