Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth (9832 Views)

7 Documents To Have Before Applying For Undergraduate Scholarships / 2015 MUSTE Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students / List Of Available Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
ajahexcel:

That payement is per session and it runs until you graduate

Mine was paid twice. 175k, then another 80k the following year.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by Babafaros(m): 1:56am On Nov 07, 2014
ajahexcel:

You apply for as many scholarships as you are eligible for but providing all required information as accurately as possible
For example, Are you a beneficiary of any scholarship?, If you already have a scholarship, truthfully fill out "yes"
In conclusion, you can apply for all scholarships that you meet their eligibility
Goodluck Dear..
If one shoud fill *yes*,One might not be given scholarship again na oo
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by ajahexcel(m): 5:59am On Nov 07, 2014
Babafaros:

If one shoud fill *yes*,One might not be given scholarship again na oo
Of recent Dragnet had a meeting with the CEOs of the Oil and Gas Industries and Multinationals and in that meeting, the CEO of Dragnets Nigeria expressed how they want to ensure that One student gets one Scholarship, that is why you noticed that most scholarship registrations are now handled by Scholastica a subsidiary of Dragnets Solutions... The Scholastica website is simply a database to monitor students as they get scholarships...
Let me stop here any more questions

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by irynterri(f): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2014
ajahexcel:

@EngrLucky, which is your set, I mean which year did you win the scholarship?
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by engrlucky: 9:02am On Nov 07, 2014
[quote
author=irynterri post=27788739]
i think it took three months or there about, we were not priviledged to
leave the hall with the question papers though i heard some pple sell
it online maybe the op could have some copies bt i am yet to see any and
i studied gmat for the interview[/quote

Wow! Only three months? They called for applicantion in June. Since then, we have not heard from them.
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by ajahexcel(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2014
@EngrLucky, thats ok
The Questions are available @ NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
Here is the link to get the past questions and Answers
http://.com/download-nlng-scholarship-past-questions-answers-share/
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2014
@op I just got admission into a Medical course,and my clearance should start by january..when will I be eligible for any of the scholarships?
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by ajahexcel(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
PrincesAsinya:
@op I just got admission into a Medical course,and my clearance should start by january..when will I be eligible for any of the scholarships?
New applications for level 100 scholarships will start from Dec january,
You can subscribe for Free Scholarship Alert on NUS website here
http://.com/subscribe-free-alert/
GOODLUCK
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by medoty: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2014
I was a recipient of NLNG, PETROBRAS, TOTAL, FGN and MTN scholarships.
During our days:
NLNG 50K later increase to 100K in 2010
PETROBRAS 75K increase to 100K in 2009
Total OML 130 150k while other assets 75k but now all the assets received 150k
FGN 150k
MTN 200k
Petrobras test the most difficult of all the tests. Nearly collapsed after the test at Afe Babalola hall, UNILAG.
The most simplest I think is Total.
Chai I enjoy these scholarships. Just become big boy over night. Bought a car, built a house and got married. But in 100 level I dey manage with garri and beans with one trouser and two shirts throughout the year.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by ajahexcel(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2014
medoty:
I was a recipient of NLNG, PETROBRAS, TOTAL, FGN and MTN scholarships.
During our days:
NLNG 50K later increase to 100K in 2010
PETROBRAS 75K increase to 100K in 2009
Total OML 130 150k while other assets 75k but now all the assets received 150k
FGN 150k
MTN 200k
Petrobras test the most difficult of all the tests. Nearly collapsed after the test at Afe Babalola hall, UNILAG.
The most simplest I think is Total.
Chai I enjoy these scholarships. Just become big boy over night. Bought a car, built a house and got married. But in 100 level I dey manage with garri and beans with one trouser and two shirts throughout the year.

Eyaaa,
I like your testimony,,
How I wish young ones will read through this,
when you tell them about scholarships, they dont believe you until they see their friends win, then will begin to call toask if there is one currently ongoing but by then, it would have been too late because most of these are Level 100, few in 200 and rarely in 300....
For All those who wish be fully updated on scholarships, kindly visit Nigerian University Scholarships website and subscribe for free alert
Or simply click here Now
http://.com/subscribe-free-alert/

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by ajahexcel(m): 6:26am On Nov 09, 2014
Nigerian Stock exchange essay contest is currently ongoing
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by hero10(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2014
ajahexcel:
Nigerian Stock exchange essay contest is currently ongoing
200l sociology undergraduate, can i apply for it?
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by Excelgalaxy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Secondary School students
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by ajahexcel(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=engrlucky post=27797697][/quote]
You don'tleave the exam hall with the scholarship exam paper. After the test, they collect back the questions and the rough sheets given to you
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by Oysdam(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
irynterri:

well,excel i think the op needs to be updated,i am a recipient of nlng undergrad scholarship and the amount 300k was boldly stated as the award on my award letter to be renewed annually on the reception of the result of the previous academic session blahblahblah...and i have been paid twice..
Pls I need to talk to u..how can I get any of your contacts ?
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by seribroo56(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
irynterri:

well,excel i think the op needs to be updated,i am a recipient of nlng undergrad scholarship and the amount 300k was boldly stated as the award on my award letter to be renewed annually on the reception of the result of the previous academic session blahblahblah...and i have been paid twice..
please i would love to know how many questions where asked,the format and sections. And also what material did you use for preparation. Thanks.
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by samley19(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2014
irynterri:
@op, nlng pays 300k not 150k
pls cn i.gt ur cntct..pls or call.me 08136912832.., or oladokun.olawale@ymail.com
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2014
please can i apply. i just gained admission and we are to resume next year may
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2014
samley19:
pls cn i.gt ur cntct..pls or call.me 08136912832.., or oladokun.olawale@ymail.com
namesake how do i apply please
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by chefetalkane(m): 5:35am On Nov 20, 2014
This is to inform candidates who applied for the 2014 Snepco undergraduate scholarship that the list is out. All candidates who applied are advised to check their email for a message from Dragnet Solutions regarding their status.

Here is a sample of the message

Please read the following email very carefully.

Do not reply to this email, as the sending address cannot accept responses.

Further to your application for the 2013/2014 Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPCo) National Merit University Scholarship Award, you have been invited for an Aptitude Test to be held on:

Date: Saturday 22 November, 2014.
Venue: .... continue reading at http://www.chefetogroup.com/chefeto-group-2/shortlisted-candidates-for-2014-snepco-undergraduate-scholarship/

Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by Abkhmbbs: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2014
First NLNG is 300k per session. Chevron is 100k. Mobil is 70k (and yes, this is shameful).
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by ajahexcel(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
Its worth front page but someone has refused it...
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by chefetalkane(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
This is to inform all candidates who applied for the 2014 MUSTE Scholarship that the examination most likely will be held next year, however this is not official. Candidates who applied for this Scholarship havr been asking us the format of the examination. We promised we would get back to them with details as regards the examination.

MUSTE- Mankind United To Support Total Education was founded by Mr. Jim Ovia in 1998, to provide financial aid to outstanding Nigeria youths. He is a billionaire and Founder/Current Chairman of Zenith Bank. He also owns the largest stake (9.3%) in the Bank and estimated to be worth a mouth-watering sum of about $850 million. He also owns Visafone (a mobile telecommunication).

The MUSTE Scholarship consist of only ONE SECTION as compared to other Scholarship examination like TOTAL, NLNG, ADDAX, AGBAMI, CHEVRON e.t.c. This is no particular number of questions that are usually set but usually it is about 50. Ipso facto, the time limit also varies.

The Scholarship is worth NGN 100,000 though it may vary as MUSTE is privately own. The pass mark is 80%. This means that if out of 50 questions, you are not able to get 40 correctly, then you will not be eligible for the scholarship. Scores are usually displayed automatically after you submit the test. The test is usually not difficult if you prepare for it. As it is popularly said, if you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail.

THE MUSTE SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS IS AVAILABLE

MUSTE SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS

17. Abraham Lincoln said “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.”
A) True
B) False

18. The first intelligence test was created for the purpose of
A)identifying children who might have difficulty in school
B)assessing thinking, spatial skills, and insight
C)measuring academic ability, social cognition, and creativity
D)studying differences in cognitive ability among various human races

19. A child is considered gifted if his IQ is over _______
A.110
B.120
C.130
D.100

20. At the end of a banquet 10 people shake hands with each other. How
many handshakes will there be in total?
A.50
B.90
C.45
D.100
E.20

21. How many four sided shapes does this diagram have?(Check the attached
Picture)

A.16-20
B.11-15
C.26-30
D.21-25
E.5-10

22. In considering the nature of intelligence, experts would be most
likely to agree that intelligence is
A.composed of many different traits
B.shaped at birth
C.fixed and cannot change
D.the ability to learn from experience

NOTE : A FREE SCHOLARSHIP HANDBOOK + TWO FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS EBOOK WILL ALSO BE SENT TO YOU.

Our PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS are UNPARRALLELED, many students who used it in the past gave testimonies.

To get this ebook, continue reading at ....http://www.chefetogroup.com/chefeto-group-2/important-info-for-2014-muste-scholarship-applicants-past-questions-answers/

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by mystmoze(m): 5:46am On Dec 22, 2014
jejemanito:

Yh I can see that sad sad
arab arant nonsense
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2014
Ptdf is not 150k as the op stated, they pay 200k plus your tuition fee. For me, my school's tuition is 18750, so they pay 218750. I was given hp Pavillion g6 laptop
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by profem1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
adetola007:
Ptdf is not 150k as the op stated, they pay 200k plus your tuition fee. For me, my school's tuition is 18750, so they pay 218750. I was given hp Pavillion g6 laptop
what session is that? I wrote the exam some months ago, still waiting for reply.
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by seribroo56(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
adetola007:
please i would like to know what you use to prepare for the test and also where you wrote it. Thanks
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by seribroo56(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
ajahexcel:

What is shameful, that is the budget for the scholarship awarded to each student
please can a state university student apply for PTDF scholarship .thanks
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by Tobisco247: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pls can a 200L Direct Entry student in Fed Uni also apply to any of these scholarships?
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by Nastydroid(m): 1:55am On Dec 23, 2014
can a ND1 student apply
Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by ajahexcel(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jarus:

Mine was paid twice. 175k, then another 80k the following year.

@Jarus, I saw the ranking of who to go to................

Some attackers and may be bad belle wouldnt believe..
I dey salute you

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships And Their Worth by Miscellaneous(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
ajahexcel:

@Jarus, I saw the ranking of who to go to................

Some attackers and may be bad belle wouldnt believe..
I dey salute you

Goodday bro. . .pls i would be grateful if u tell me the answer to that 'blind man and hat' riddle. . . .i just wanna know it for knowing sake bro. . .thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons You Will Always Hate Medical Students / JAMB: 25% Scored Above 200 Out Of 1m Candidate – Oloyede / Lasu To Students: Pay Up Today Or Forfeit Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.