Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

15 Facts On African Religions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 15 Facts On African Religions (2729 Views)

Did African Religions Need To Be Substituted? / Should African Religions Be Preserved? / What's Wrong With African Religions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Facts On African Religions by tobechi74: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
African traditional religion refers to the indigenous or autochthonous religions of the African people. It deals with their cosmology, ritual practices, symbols, arts, society, and so on. Because religion is a way of life, it relates to culture and society as they affect the worldview of the African people.

2. Traditional African religions are not stagnant but highly dynamic and constantly reacting to various shifting influences such as old age, modernity, and technological advances.

3. Traditional African religions are less of faith traditions and more of lived traditions. They are less concerned with doctrines and much more so with rituals, ceremonies, and lived practices.

4. When addressing religion in Africa, scholars often speak of a “triple heritage,” that is the triple legacy of indigenous religion, Islam, and Christianity that are often found side by side in many African societies.

5. While those who identify as practitioners of traditional African religions are often in the minority, many who identify as Muslims or Christians are involved in traditional religions to one degree or another.

6. Though many Africans have converted to Islam and Christianity, these religions still inform the social, economic, and political life in African societies.

7. Traditional African religions have gone global! The Trans-Atlantic slave trade led to the growth of African-inspired traditions in the Americas such as Candomblé in Brazil, Santería in Cuba, or Vodun in Haïti. Furthermore, many in places like the US and the UK have converted to various traditional African religions, and the importance of the diaspora for these religions is growing rapidly. African religions have also become a major attraction for those in the diaspora who travel to Africa on pilgrimages because of the global reach of these traditions.

8. There are quite a number of revival groups and movements whose main aim is to ensure that the tenants and practice of African indigenous religion that are threatened survive. These can be found all over the Americas and Europe.

9. The concerns for health, wealth, and procreation are very central to the core of African religions. That is why they have developed institutions for healing, for commerce, and for the general well-being of their own practitioners and adherents of other religions as well.

10. Indigenous African religions are not based on conversion like Islam and Christianity. They tend to propagate peaceful coexistence, and they promote good relations with members of other religious traditions that surround them.

11. Today as a minority tradition, it has suffered immensely from human rights abuses. This is based on misconceptions that these religions are antithetical to modernity. Indeed indigenous African religions have provided the blueprint for robust conversations and thinking about community relations, interfaith dialogue, civil society, and civil religion.

12. Women play a key role in the practice of these traditions, and the internal gender relations and dynamics are very profound. There are many female goddesses along with their male counterparts. There are female priestesses, diviners, and other figures, and many feminist scholars have drawn from these traditions to advocate for women’s rights and the place of the feminine in African societies. The traditional approach of indigenous African religions to gender is one of complementarity in which a confluence of male and female forces must operate in harmony.

13. Indigenous African religions contain a great deal of wisdom and insight on how human beings can best live within and interact with the environment. Given our current impending ecological crisis, indigenous African religions have a great deal to offer both African countries and the world at large.

14. African indigenous religions provide strong linkages between the life of humans and the world of the ancestors. Humans are thus able to maintain constant and symbiotic relations with their ancestors who are understood to be intimately concerned and involved in their descendants’ everyday affairs.

15. Unlike other world religions that have written scriptures, oral sources form the core of indigenous African religions. These oral sources are intricately interwoven into arts, political and social structure, and material culture. The oral nature of these traditions allows for a great deal of adaptability and variation within and between indigenous African religions. At the same time, forms of orature – such as the Ifa tradition amongst the Yoruba can form important sources for understanding the tenants and worldview of these religions that can serve as analogs to scriptures such as the Bible or the Qur’an.

- See more at: http://blog.oup.com/2014/05/15-facts-on-african-religions/#sthash.eJVCBo3N.dpuf

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by gatiano(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
polytheism is the reason why GOD, allow us make our adversary, "the devil". putting another god before GOD is the greatest of all sins, it drifted us away from the civilization that the originator created for us. sango and ogun are killed by its worshippers by worshipping them, perhaps that is why the wholeworld stole their glory. these so called gods are men, they were scientists, who would have been playing or working with thunder, if not a scientist, yet you so called sango worshippers don't have light? ogun people don't know and put into work the uses of iron. i charge you all these worshippers for killing away the legends, they never asked for our worship.
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by plaetton: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thanks a million to op.

grin
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by macof(m): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
gatiano:
polytheism is the reason why GOD, allow us make our adversary, "the devil". putting another god before GOD is the greatest of all sins, it drifted us away from the civilization that the originator created for us. sango and ogun are killed by its worshippers by worshipping them, perhaps that is why the wholeworld stole their glory. these so called gods are men, they were scientists, who would have been playing or working with thunder, if not a scientist, yet you so called sango worshippers don't have light? ogun people don't know and put into work the uses of iron. i charge you all these worshippers for killing away the legends, they never asked for our worship.

I jst forced myself not to be harsh with you.

1. You are ignorant of African traditional beliefs...No African man puts one God above the other if not befitting
Let me explain better
We all have our Patrons like my family's is Orunmila, we don't say because of this put Orunmila above all Gods out of sentiments...we are afterall spiritual minded and not religious
We respect Ogun and join Ogun devotees even some of my uncles from the Hunters side of the family sing his oriki like true omo Ogun particularly the one called Ijala

2. There's nothing like.God and god...there are only Gods. Every God is it's own independent God carrying one aspect of universal existence

3. sure Jesus ur God is a man but not any God of the various African spiritualities

4. wats ur business if the Spirits never asked for worship? They deserve the worship
Btw wat Africans do isn't necessarily worship rather Nourish
We nourish the earth and the little part of the universe we can affect...this is our sacred duty as humans...even ur Bible said man was created to "nourish the earth" nowhere in bible creation myth was it mentioned that Humans were created to worship an unseen God for all eternity

3 Likes

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by Macelliot(m): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
macof:

1. You are ignorant of African traditional beliefs...No African man puts one God above the other if not befitting
Let me explain better
We all have our Patrons like my family's is Orunmila, we don't say because of this put Orunmila above all Gods out of sentiments...we are afterall spiritual minded and not religious
We respect Ogun and join Ogun devotees even some of my uncles from the Hunters side of the family sing his oriki like true omo Ogun particularly the one called Ijala

2. There's nothing like.God and god...there are only Gods. Every God is it's own independent God carrying one aspect of universal existence

3. sure Jesus ur God is a man but not any God of the various African spiritualities

4. wats ur business if the Spirits never asked for worship? They deserve the worship
We nourish the earth and the little part of the universe we can affect...this is our sacred duty as humans...even ur Bible said man was created to "nourish the earth" nowhere in bible creation myth was it mentioned that Humans were created to worship an unseen God for all eternity
Didn't you see the signature of the guy u quoted?
Unfortunately, the dude isn't a Christian, but a member of NOI(nation of Islam)
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by GooseBaba: 12:52am On Nov 06, 2014
gatiano:

See fowl.... We all know that without devil your god is worthless...

Anyhow sha, you need to grow up and stop remixing middle eastern super story with african spirituality. Olofo..
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by gatiano(m): 2:45am On Nov 06, 2014
i never said Jesus was GOD, Jesus was a messenger of GOD. i know little or nothing about the african deities, because they were killed, their history was killed by fabrications. only the physical living needs to be nourished. i love my culture, and i am going to get to the truth of the deities, GOD would lead me to it without a stress. sango, ogun, orunmila, oduduwa, were great men who would have submitted to GOD (OLODUMARE, the creator of the heavens and the earth). orumila, i regard him has a medical scientists, a doctor. who believed in rather than cure, better prevent which is suppose to be the usual job of the doctor, don't mix a doctor with a surgeon. now if we had settled down, and studied the works and books (if we know where they are) of orunmila, aids and ebola would have been a chewing gum. we would have seen them coming prior the time the diseases appeared. instead of scientific study of them, we nourish them, what will that benefit them and us?

please can you explain to me the chicken and the water thing brought by oduduwa or (you see i don't know, you caused all this), however explain its symbolic meaning. as i have a little of mine.
macof:

Let me explain better

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by gatiano(m): 2:46am On Nov 06, 2014
which god are you talking about?
GooseBaba:

See fowl.... We all know that without devil your god is worthless...

Anyhow sha, you need to grow up and stop remixing middle eastern super story with african spirituality. Olofo..
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by GooseBaba: 5:47am On Nov 06, 2014
gatiano:
which god are you talking about?

That god of yours with no name.. That god that you are ashamed to mention his name,.. But eager to shout devil any chance you get.

Tell us the name of your god so we can narrow your craze..

1 Like

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by macof(m): 9:52am On Nov 06, 2014
Macelliot:

Didn't you see the signature of the guy u quoted?
Unfortunately, the dude isn't a Christian, but a member of NOI(nation of Islam)

Is that so? now I know
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by rinrin23(f): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2014
I would love it if the poster and macof can tell we that weren't raised in our traditional spirituality- how do we learn more about it, past internet and Google searches?
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by macof(m): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2014
rinrin23:
I would love it if the poster and macof can tell we that weren't raised in our traditional spirituality- how do we learn more about it, past internet and Google searches?

I wasn't raised in traditional spirituality either
Best way to learn is attend festivals and go to ur home town to ask questions
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by gatiano(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
oh HE has a name, i know him, HE is the SON OF MAN, which means, the son, and he has a father. and HE is not Jesus of 2014 years ago. HE has a name and a surname. i can even explain the starting of africa to you which just starte about lastweek compare to our true origin. and brother, ofcourse GOD is a blackman, i'm not meaning to be proud or set the other races low, it is just the fact. tell me about how oduduwa created the earth please, and i may prove to you that, it is only symbolic. lets jam knowledge together.
GooseBaba:

That god of yours with no name.. That god that you are ashamed to mention his name,.. But eager to shout devil any chance you get.

Tell us the name of your god so we can narrow your craze..
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by GooseBaba: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
gatiano:
oh HE has a name, i know him, HE is the SON OF MAN, which means, the son, and he has a father. and HE is not Jesus of 2014 years ago. HE has a name and a surname. i can even explain the starting of africa to you which just starte about lastweek compare to our true origin. and brother, ofcourse GOD is a blackman, i'm not meaning to be proud or set the other races low, it is just the fact. tell me about how oduduwa created the earth please, and i may prove to you that, it is only symbolic. lets jam knowledge together.

Na so una take dey fail exam...

Question: what is the name of your god..?

Your answer: he is a blackman.. shocked

Who cares if your god bleaches his buttt hole.. What is his name..? That's the question..
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by gatiano(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
that will be revealled to you soonest perhaps today, but first can you teach me how the world was created? if you know according to the yoruba. i'm a yoruba, and i'd like to know the real fact, not the google fact. there is no need for strong words, i'm sorry if i have used some from the start. how was the earth created and all above ,within and about? GOD doesn't bleach, HE is proud of who HE is.
GooseBaba:

Na so una take dey fail exam...

Question: what is the name of your god..?

Your answer: he is a blackman.. shocked

Who cares if your god bleaches his buttt hole.. What is his name..? That's the question..
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by GooseBaba: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
rinrin23:

If na that one you want. You must discard your fears and visit a preist and ask questions. They are eager to teach you general approach. But if you want to dig deep be ready to engage the cosmos.

I guess you already know that to gain spiritual insight is through experience and observations. You have to put in the work to understand fully... Also, I guess you already know that spirituality is knownledge. It's ever evolving. We all experience it everyday, but some people see and some people look.

Before I forget... Part of the experience and observations comes from within. You have to pay attention to your dreams/visions. This is a personal thing. But to understand it more you probably want to see a diviner that could point you to the right direction. As Africans we believe that we are spiritual beings. A diviner can align you with your spiritual identity. Then you would understand what makes your spirit restless or at peace.

Ohhhh, before I forget. By now I take it that you already know that the spiritual realm aligns with our reality. That's why you must always use your brain in everything you do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by GooseBaba: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
gatiano:
that will be revealled to you soonest perhaps today, but first can you teach me how the world was created? if you know according to the yoruba. i'm a yoruba, and i'd like to know the real fact, not the google fact. there is no need for strong words, i'm sorry if i have used some from the start. how was the earth created and all above ,within and about? GOD doesn't bleach, HE is proud of who HE is.

I'm an Urhobo sharp guy and I can authoritatively tell you that I don't know how the world came to be. Besides, you're everywhere.

since you are a yoruba dude. Kindly explain to me how Eledumare happens to be a blackman.

Remember you still haven't answered my first question..
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by rinrin23(f): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
@macof and @gooseBaba. Thanks for the insight

2 Likes

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by gatiano(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
first of all, GOD is a MAN, just like me and you, He eats, drinks, talks, listens, walks, works(though he needs not), etc. The difference between GOD and us is that GOD is a man who is supreme in knowledge, wisdom, understanding and all things in all of the whole universe. GOD is a MAN, He marries and have his own kids/children (we are the children/descendant of that GOD) so he dies too, as every man, living thing in the universe must die, even the universe is degrading. but the spirit always will live on in us.

THis man emerged from the triple darkness or the universal egg or womb of darkness. the process by which he emerged is know to only 12 people in the world now, they are called the exalted assembly or Eloheim or the 12 major scientists all men and black. there are also 12 minor scientists. together they make 24 scientists plus the seven governor or arch angels (all blackmen) no wings or stuffs like that. the head of the 24 scientists is GOD. He is one of the 12 major scientists (that is why in the quran, you would see the pronoun "WE" being referred to as GOD).
and in the bible revelations, they are written there, this time 25 and another one called the lamb.

why 24? we have 24 hours a day, and the circumference of the earth is 24,896 miles. and the time it takes the earth to complete one axial cycle is 25000 years. their job is to determine what would happen during the course of every 25000 years. they prepare the scriptures (long details for next time) by means of mathematics and sciences to determine all what would happen and they never miss, that is why evey black child is given a name that has specific meaning.

a man coming out from the triple darkness will have the colour from whence he came out (blackness), and if you do not agree, how then can you explain a dark skin coming from a light skin? this is very impossible, it cannot be done because the lighter skin is recessive to the darker skin (dominant). monkeys came after the white people just 6000 years ago.
the black people have been for more than 76 trillion years. the second person that came to live was a wombman (woman), made very pretty, the blackwoman, nothing has never being as beautiful as the blackwoman or a woman (they are needed to always cover up their body so that men can think. more on that...). The name the Originator gave HIS THRONE IS ALLAH!

We only moved to africa merely 50000 years ago. and the blackman has two people in his sperms, two life germs deep in the nucleus of each sperms, the black and the brown life germs, that is why we have black and a brown looking people. when you graft the brown with the brown, and merging the brownier with the brownier , the lighter unto the lighter, after 200 years you will get full brown man (japanese), another 200 years of grafting lighter japanese onto lighter japanese, 200 years later, the yellow man(chinese), grafting yellow upon yellow for another 200 years, you get white who is completely out of black, made weak, and taught the tricknology or tricks by their black father to rule the black people for 6000 years. we called this people the devil. devil with tricknology is satan.

GooseBaba:

I'm an Urhobo sharp guy and I can authoritatively tell you that I don't know how the world came to be. Besides, you're everywhere.

since you are a yoruba dude. Kindly explain to me how Eledumare happens to be a blackman.

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by macof(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
rinrin23:
@macof and @gooseBaba. Thanks for the insight

You are most welcome madam
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by macof(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
I almost fell from my chair reading all that joke from gatiano

1 Like

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by gatiano(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
as GOD came from triple darkness, so do we come from the darkness ourselves. the wombs of our mother are dark, there is no light in there. so are the seeds buried in the darkness of the soil to grow. The Originator was the GOD that was not begotten, every other person is begotten by a means of a father, Jesus too. all must die. Jesus was killed 2000 years ago. once a person physically dead, that is final, no ressurection.
GooseBaba:

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by olojaoke1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
gatiano:
first of all, GOD is a MAN, just like me and you, He eats, drinks, talks, listens, walks, works(though he needs not), etc. The difference between GOD and us is that GOD is a man who is supreme in knowledge, wisdom, understanding and all things in all of the whole universe. GOD is a MAN, He marries and have his own kids/children (we are the children/descendant of that GOD) so he dies too, as every man, living thing in the universe must die, even the universe is degrading. but the spirit always will live on in us.

THis man emerged from the triple darkness or the universal egg or womb of darkness. the process by which he emerged is know to only 12 people in the world now, they are called the exalted assembly or Eloheim or the 12 major scientists all men and black. there are also 12 minor scientists. together they make 24 scientists plus the seven governor or arch angels (all blackmen) no wings or stuffs like that. the head of the 24 scientists is GOD. He is one of the 12 major scientists (that is why in the quran, you would see the pronoun "WE" being referred to as GOD).
and in the bible revelations, they are written there, this time 25 and another one called the lamb.

why 24? we have 24 hours a day, and the circumference of the earth is 24,896 miles. and the time it takes the earth to complete one axial cycle is 25000 years. their job is to determine what would happen during the course of every 25000 years. they prepare the scriptures (long details for next time) by means of mathematics and sciences to determine all what would happen and they never miss, that is why evey black child is given a name that has specific meaning.

a man coming out from the triple darkness will have the colour from whence he came out (blackness), and if you do not agree, how then can you explain a dark skin coming from a light skin? this is very impossible, it cannot be done because the lighter skin is recessive to the darker skin (dominant). monkeys came after the white people just 6000 years ago.
the black people have been for more than 76 trillion years. the second person that came to live was a wombman (woman), made very pretty, the blackwoman, nothing has never being as beautiful as the blackwoman or a woman (they are needed to always cover up their body so that men can think. more on that...). The name the Originator gave HIS THRONE IS ALLAH!

We only moved to africa merely 50000 years ago. and the blackman has two people in his sperms, two life germs deep in the nucleus of each sperms, the black and the brown life germs, that is why we have black and a brown looking people. when you graft the brown with the brown, and merging the brownier with the brownier , the lighter unto the lighter, after 200 years you will get full brown man (japanese), another 200 years of grafting lighter japanese onto lighter japanese, 200 years later, the yellow man(chinese), grafting yellow upon yellow for another 200 years, you get white who is completely out of black, made weak, and taught the tricknology or tricks by their black father to rule the black people for 6000 years. we called this people the devil. devil with tricknology is satan.
EL-LOCO

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by gatiano(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
wetin tickle you brother?
macof:
I almost fell from my chair reading all that joke from gatiano
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by GooseBaba: 1:03am On Nov 07, 2014
gatiano:

Ahhhh.... Finally Nation of fuvking islam... Haha hahahahahahaha...

The hatred african americans or dare I say black americans have for the white man is understandable.

All these blackman biblical and quranic nonsense comes from them. I understand their need to free themselves from the shackles of white man's bible. They empower themselves by becoming the main characters in their version of the middle eastern super story.

Meanwhile, the smart ones among them actually apply logic by tracing their footsteps back to the land which their ancestors were taken from and embrace real and factual cultural heritage not figments of their imagination.

Besides, I have come to the conclusion that only demented Africans will delude themselves with mere writings of men, while ignoring their reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by gatiano(m): 2:40am On Nov 07, 2014
yes thankyou, i am a muslim from the Nation of Islam. The greatest nation that makes sense. now i'll like to hear your own version of how the world was created and who GOD is.
GooseBaba:

Ahhhh.... Finally Nation of fuvking islam... Haha hahahahahahaha...

The hatred african americans or dare I say black americans have for the white man is understandable.

All these blackman biblical and quranic nonsense comes from them. I understand their need to free themselves from the shackles of white man's bible. They empower themselves by becoming the main characters in their version of the middle eastern super story.

Meanwhile, the smart ones among them actually apply logic by tracing their footsteps back to the land which their ancestors were taken from and embrace real and factual cultural heritage not figments of their imagination.

Besides, I have come to the conclusion that only demented Africans will delude themselves with mere writings of men, while ignoring their reality.

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by rinrin23(f): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
gatiano:

shocked shocked Speechless!
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by Infomizer(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
gatiano:

the black people have been for more than 76
trillion years
. the second person that came to live
was a wombman (woman), made very pretty, the
blackwoman, nothing has never being as beautiful
as the blackwoman or a woman (they are needed
to always cover up their body so that men can
think. more on that...). The name the Originator
gave HIS THRONE IS Allah!

I tried so hard to ignore this tripe o...but I just decided to clarify 2 of the many things you erred about.

There are actually 23 hours 56 minutes 4 seconds in a day so your pattern is so not accurate!

Also, the universe is 13.8 billion years old. Earth is about 4 billion years old. What's up with your own 17 trillion?
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by GooseBaba: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
gatiano:
yes thankyou, i am a muslim from the Nation of Islam. The greatest nation that makes sense. now i'll like to hear your own version of how the world was created and who GOD is.

Guy stop stop.... grin grin grin grin grin grin my belle ohhhh...

Greatest qau...!?

A nation without borders, landless without resources and at the mercy of its former captors will always make shiiit up. The writers of your sacred text *chuckles* are simply paying the white man with his own coin. Ignorance begets ignorance.

Furthermore, for the umpteenth time.. I don't know how the world came to be...However, I have my history, land, culture, traditions, lineage and heritage to help me make sense of this world.
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by gatiano(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
yes, you are right about the time of the day, 23 hours 56 minutes and 48 seconds if i'm precise.

nobody knows the age of the universe but the measurement of the universe was given to us by GOD, and he doesn't miss, given to us as early as 1929 to 1930 when the white scientists just discovered pluto.
the universe is 238,640,000,000,000,000,000 miles in circumference
78 quintillion miles in diameter

the earth was made after the blackman, 76 trillion years ago, the moon 66 trillion years ago blasted out from the earth, the stars 72 trillion years ago, the stars have five angles at 72 degrees, that makes 360.

the earth is not a perfect shape circle, the earth's movement around the sun is not suppose to be smooth but wobles but it is smooth because of the mountains on it, the mountains serve as shoke absorbers.
the land area of the earth is 196,940,000 sq/mile
the land on it is 57,255,000 sq/mile
seas are 139,685,000 sq/mile
pacific ocean - 68,634,000 sq/miles
atlantic ocean- 41,321,000 sq/miles
indian ocean- 29,430,000 sq/miles
rivers and lakes- 1,000,000 sq/miles
mountians and hills cover 14,000,000sq/mile
islands- 1,910,000 sq/mile
deserts- 4,861,000 sq/mile
weight of earth is 6 sextillion tons,
earth travels at 1,037 and 1/3 miles/hr so does all the nine planets
sun diameter - 853,000 miles. earth distance to the sun- 93,000,000 miles, all the other planets too is know precisely by us as taught to us by GOD. we don't depend on google.

speed of thought is 24 billion miles/sec
number of brain cells-14 billion.
there are 200,000,000atoms in 1 and 1/100 sq/inch

we can determine the rate of the earth pulse, and tell at what rate it should beat to live a particular number of desired years you want to live.

all this information was told to us in 1930 before the whiteman new anything.

i will go more so that you can really call me crazy once and for all.

the so called ufo (unidentified flying object) was built in japan, then called nippon and it lifted up in to the sky in 1929, it is half a mile by a half a mile wide, in it are 1500 other smaller wheels, so it is called wheels in a wheel like prophet ezekiel called it. it does not turn, it moves in all directions, it can elude its enemy and make him believe it is in a place where it isn't. the black pilots are trained since they were six (real muslims, not arabdized version), they can read the minds of their enemy or anybody, so before the enemy thinks, they already know.
the wheels can move up to the rate of 282,000 mile/sec inthe earth atmosphere and over a million outside in space.

in 1930, Elijah Muhammad told american about the wheels, they all call him crazy, 1945 was their first appearance in 1945, called battle of los angeles. immidiately, Elijah Muhammad was arrested, all the book that GOD gave to him was taken, read and returned. after which we started seeing the development of the american military (GOD planned it that they should have it), not only that, they went super crazy beginning to create an imagination of protectation against the punishment of GOD, thus the superman, spiderman, ironman, heman, all comics of super power to create in their minds a sense of security. there is nothing that there is that wasn't.

BLACKMAN YOUR FATHER IS HERE, FEAR NOT THE DEVIL. besides the wheel, they control the weather.

think about this, the sun is a ball of fire, but if i need to make fire myself, i will need a source (gas, wood, kerosene etc), the volume of gas or kerosene or mass of the wood will determine the time to which the fire will burn. who then supply the sun?

and , GOD is to make all things new, which means the old stuffs of the devil will be destroyed. that mother wheel is what is known as "new Jerusalem" they picked 2 of everything, cows, dogs, coconut, rocks, crocodile etc, to be made natural again since everything on earth is corrupted.

i know who guards me, and i'm confident. blackman stand upright and be rigteous as you are created to be. and whiteman and all others be bornagain. There is no god but/beside ALLAH.

Infomizer:

I tried so hard to ignore this tripe o...but I just decided to clarify 2 of the many things you erred about.

There are actually 23 hours 56 minutes 4 seconds in a day so your pattern is so not accurate!

Also, the universe is 13.8 billion years old. Earth is about 4 billion years old. What's up with your own 17 trillion?
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by gatiano(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
ok bro, can you give a little of your time to read or listen to The Nation Of Islam. and if you can proof them wrong. give it to london, washington, they would pay you alot for it. i would have said i will pay you, but i don't have much.

just proof them wrong, if you can with accurate thesis. then all salute will be yours, even GOD will salute you.

and where is your version of the african believe of creation? you don't have one? even the devil got his.
GooseBaba:

Guy stop stop.... grin grin grin grin grin grin my belle ohhhh...

Greatest qau...!?

A nation without borders, landless without resources and at the mercy of its former captors will always make shiiit up. The writers of your sacred text *chuckles* are simply paying the white man with his own coin. Ignorance begets ignorance.

Furthermore, for the umpteenth time.. I don't know how the world came to be...However, I have my history, land, culture, traditions, lineage and heritage to help me make sense of this world.

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by GooseBaba: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
gatiano:
ok bro, can you give a little of your time to read or listen to The Nation Of Islam. and if you can proof them wrong. give it to london, washington, they would pay you alot for it. i would have said i will pay you, but i don't have much.

just proof them wrong, if you can with accurate thesis. then all salute will be yours, even GOD will salute you.

and where is your version of the african believe of creation? you don't have one? even the devil got his.

According to, Goosebaba 1 of NL....99% (citation needed) of nation of Islam adherent reside in the north America. They are mainly direct descendants of American slavery institutions. The other 1% are descendants of african immigrants.

Their sacred text mimics middle eastern sacred text Qu'ran and torah respectively. What does that tell you.?

How are you so sure that your convictions are not of the devil, I do believe an African that sees himself a jew/Israelites would consider your convictions as that of a heathen.

Meanwhile, as a honorable Urhobo man. Who bask in the glory of his ancestors. My awesome ancestors never believed in an all evil presence. We are all capable of good and evil deeds. It aligns with the physical and spiritual worlds. It makes more sense no need for faith or convictions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Does Allah Choose As Messengers? / It Was The Devil's Handiwork / The Top 12 Promises On Eternal Security - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.