Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local (7966 Views)

Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) / Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife / Get 50% Off 12.5kg Gas Refill @ Oando Station ( Pay 1.5k Instead Of 3,150 Naira) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by pickabeau1: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
tpia6:

thats interesting, maybe culture shock or something.

More like shame at their roots or superiority complex that they escaped naija....

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by tpia6: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
Anyway, lets not derail this beautiful thread plz.

I am not the world police, whatever reason the people in your circle have for whatever you are noticing, na them sabi.

Or e concern me?

If yes, explain how, i'm curious.
Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by coogar: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
why is tpia concerned about this subject matter? are you a bushito? grin
Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by tpia6: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Maybe, is that a bad thing?
Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by coogar: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
tpia6:
Maybe, is that a bad thing?

very bad!
no wonder you are single. grin i am allergic to bushitos. the accent, the diction, not knowing which cutleries to use during dinner dates & so on and so forth can be depressing.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by pickabeau1: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin,....bushito
Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by tpia6: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
coogar:

very bad!

oh well.

no wonder you are single.

why the personal attack?

grin i am allergic to bushitos.

how exactly does this concern me?

i didnt ask if you liked bushitos, neither do i remember seeking your validation, can you point to anywhere i have ever done that?

the accent, the diction, not knowing which cutleries to use during dinner dates & so on and so forth can be depressing.

then stay away from them and stick with what you like.

surely it isnt rocket science?

I didnt open the thread to advise you about your love life or dating requirements, you can see the other "counselors" in the section for that.

4 Likes

Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by tpia6: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
pickabeau1:
grin,....bushito

bro, plz, learn to rise above your personal shortcomings and just dont post on a thread if you really dont have something worthwhile to contribute.

i hate it when men show themselves as naggy, petty and malicious as women, its not a good look.

just saying, no offence.

dont be like scrat always chasing that elusive nut.

4 Likes

Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by coogar: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
tpia6:

why the personal attack?

cos my day isn't complete if i don't get on your nerves. grin

how exactly does this concern me?

i didnt ask if you liked bushitos, neither do i remember seeking your validation, can you point to anywhere i have ever done that?

it does!
if i am allergic to your type then be rest assured 90% of the other men out there are on the same page. fasting & praying isn't your solution if you want to get hooked. polish your mannerisms, dump your osogbo fiction and you may still have a tiny ray of hope!

then stay away from them and stick with what you like. surely it isnt rocket science?

una too plenty - like roaches.
everywhere you turn these days, y'all are there. the type that crushes chicken bones in a restaurant, the type with "ch" & "h" factors, the type that wears beret regardless of any weather. grin

I didnt open the thread to advise you about your love life or dating requirements, you can see the other "counselors" in the section for that.

why you open the thread is clear?
you want the men in the dating pool to lower their high standard so women like you can stand a chance & that isn't happening. you are the one that is playing catch-up & thus the one that should climb up the lower rung of the ladder you have found yourself. grin

fücking hell, i'm a genius. grin
Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by tpia6: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
coogar:

cos my day isn't complete if i don't get on your nerves. grin

it does!
if i am allergic to your type then be rest assured 90% of the other men out there are on the same page. fasting & praying isn't your solution if you want to get hooked. polish your mannerisms, dump your osogbo fiction and you may still have a tiny ray of hope!

una too plenty - like roaches.
everywhere you turn these days, y'all are there. the type that crushes chicken bones in a restaurant, the type with "ch" & "h" factors, the type that wears beret regardless of any weather. grin

why you open the thread is clear?
you want the men in the dating pool to lower their high standard so women like you can stand a chance & that isn't happening. you are the one that is playing catch-up & thus the one that should climb up the lower rung of the ladder you have found yourself. grin

fücking hell, i'm a genius. grin

what is the meaning of all this?

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by coogar: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
tpia6:

what is the meaning of all this?

i am just having a conversation, my dearest tpia. i hope you are aware you are my best friend on this forum. so take it easy, don't blow a gasket. grin
Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by pickabeau1: 1:34am On Nov 08, 2014
Ermm....as you commonly say

Stop projecting

I can find any comment funny..just as I find yours funny at times

A simple clarification will clear the matter

Don't assume the siege mentality all the time

3 Likes

Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by coogar: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
pickabeau1:
Ermm....as you commonly say

Stop projecting

I can find any comment funny..just as I find yours funny at times

A simple clarification will clear the matter

Don't assume the siege mentality all the time

she can't help that - her lack of self esteem is the reason she does that. tpia believes there are kidnappers, cultists, ritualists & armed robbers following her on this forum. she's perpetually paranoid.

6 Likes

Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by pickabeau1: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
coogar:

she can't help that - her lack of self esteem is the reason she does that. tpia believes there are kidnappers, cultists, ritualists & armed robbers following her on this forum. she's perpetually paranoid.

Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by tpia6: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
pickabeau1:

Lol at my mama
Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by pickabeau1: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
grin grin
Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by tpia6: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
mods, so far pickeabeau, cougar, shymexx have all been derailing two of my threads.

kindly remove their posts and warn them, thanks.

I've reported, seems you are doing nothing, maybe you're already aware but do not want to do anything?

This is annoying plz.

Pickabeau in particular is just so irritating, how do I get this person off my threads and have him stop responding to any of my posts?

I do not advocate physical violence but he seems to inspire it for himself.

why cant he just get the heck off my thread?
Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by pickabeau1: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
OK....I will leave your thread for your peace of mind

Wetin I carry wetin you throw.
Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by tpia6: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
pickabeau1:
OK....I will leave your thread for your peace of mind

thank you, bye.

jeeeeeezzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by pickabeau1: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
At least midlife crises is better than end life crises
Sorry ooo...zeb04

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by tpia6: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
zeb04:
Hahahahahaha
Ignore pickabeau he is undergoing mid life crisis
Ignore them both.

how do you ignore people who go out of their way to get in your face?
Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by tpia6: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
pickabeau1:
At least midlife crises is better than my end life crises
Sorry ooo

just go, or what is wrong with you?
Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by pickabeau1: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Yet you call me back...
Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by RoyalRoy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
tpia6:
mods, so far pickeabeau, cougar, shymexx have all been derailing two of my threads.

kindly remove their posts and warn them, thanks.

I've reported, seems you are doing nothing, maybe you're already aware but do not want to do anything?

This is annoying plz.

Pickabeau in particular is just so irritating, how do I get this person off my threads and have him stop responding to any of my posts?

I do not advocate physical violence but he seems to inspire it for himself.

why cant he just get the heck off my thread?
Ms.Tpia6, there is a rule that governs hiding posts and comments on Nairaland. Yes we saw your reports and we looked into it.
The comments of the people you mentioned have not contravened any rule on Nairaland.

If they do believe me we will automatically take actions as necessary.
What annoys you on your thread doesn't necessarily break rules of Nairaland.

Be assured all your threads are been followed "religiously" and all actions will be taken to make sure they are not derailed or desecrated.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by coogar: 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
tpia6:

i'd advise you to shut your gob and get off the thread. Know when you are beaten.

sorry your plans are a capital fail.

get off the thread? one can tell you never had any self confidence growing up. this is a public forum - you cannot keep anyone away from posting on a public forum. if you want to muse to yourself like a lunatic, go to the diary section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by tpia6: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Ms.Tpia6, there is a rule that governs hiding posts and comments on Nairaland. Yes we saw your reports and we looked into it.
The comments of the people you mentioned have not contravened any rule on Nairaland.

If they do believe me we will automatically take actions as necessary.
What annoys you on your thread doesn't necessarily break rules of Nairaland.

Be assured all your threads are been followed "religiously" and all actions will be taken to make sure they are not derailed or desecrated.

Cheers.

it seems at some point I will have to ask mukina to make me a moderator, because it most of you moderators here, instead of doing your duties, prefer to just play popularity contests and abide by your petty grudges while kissing up to whoever you think will dash you some kobo in cash or kind.

I would like the offending posts removed whether you agree with my point of view or not, thanks.

It is also not necessary for you to bring religion into it since I did not mention religion as my reason for starting the thread.

if my religion is a problem for you, feel free to meet me anywhere of your choosing or at my church sop we can iron out this matter to your satisfaction and hopefully not your condemnation.

So I would advise you to put your pettiness aside since all you can do is what mukina allows you to. Do not presume to put on airs as if you pass mukina who is even a woman and still your boss as far as nairaland is concerned?

Like I always say, I do not like cowards who are empowered by the internet.

If you cannot stand outside of here, then you should not be boasting or feeling big inside here.

just my two cents.

like I told the other fellow, I hope its not death that will finally give some of you respite from my matter. Your choices, your lives.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? / How Much Will You Pay Your Maid Per Month ? [open To Read More Details.] / Women And Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.