Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local (7965 Views)

Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) / Intruduce Me As A Sister To His Frd Instead Of Wife / Get 50% Off 12.5kg Gas Refill @ Oando Station ( Pay 1.5k Instead Of 3,150 Naira) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by tpia5: 12:12am On Nov 28, 2014
In addition, there is nothing "international" about what I typed.

If you believe africa is a primitive jungle full of savages, keep your primitive beliefs off this thread.
Re: How To Be A Lady Instead Of Being Local by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 28, 2014
tpia5:

Is it surprising your type will not argue on a "classy runs girl" thread but will wear yourself out senselessly here.
I stated my own opinion without insulting anyone and all you could do is reply me back with an insultAnd this is coming out from the mouth of someone who wants to enlighten ladies "how to be a lady and not local"and this is also coming out from the mouth of the same person who believes that a lady should act like a "lady"and not a local"??and will a "lady" with manners just insult people for no reason just because someone else have an opinion different from theirs?is that how a true "lady"just insults people on a faceless forum??and you expect people not to term such "ladies"as a local?or is this your own definition of a "lady"......ok enjoy yourself on your thread...you should have just say at the beginning of the thread that no one should state their own opinion on the thread or else you will insult the person who gives a different opinion...local indeed...dem don remove the thread sef commot for front page****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys Can You Marry A White Woman? / How Much Will You Pay Your Maid Per Month ? [open To Read More Details.] / Women And Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.