Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Need Help With Info On Rheumatism - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Help With Info On Rheumatism (1336 Views)

Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? / How To Prevent And Cure Arthritis/rheumatism / Cure Rheumatism Your Self Don't Go To Doctors. This Is Do It Your Self (diys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Info On Rheumatism by omoge(f): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2006
Hello,
Does anyone have idea about Rheumatism diseases?
Any with idea about a good hospital where it can be diagnosed in Nigeria?
What are the remedies for this illness?

I have a good friend who is suffering from chronic pains in her knees, she is an older lady and living in Nigeria. For a very long time now she has been having knee pains,
Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Need Help With Info On Rheumatism by iice(f): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2006
Mennnnn my grandma uses some chinese things and always keeps her legs in socks. Il ask about for other medicines.
Re: Need Help With Info On Rheumatism by omoge(f): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2006
iice,
thanks for your response, pls can you find out what chinese stuff/herb was used? can that be found in nigeria?
i await for any idea you've got. pls do ask okay, thanks.

any other person with idea? Seun, could you help with info there in nigeria please? thanks in advance.
Re: Need Help With Info On Rheumatism by ibkonis(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2011
Any lasting solution to it?pls give ful details here n nt askin one 2 cal or txt u.await,
Re: Need Help With Info On Rheumatism by innersecret(f): 9:43pm On May 13, 2013
ibkonis: Any lasting solution to it?pls give ful details here n nt askin one 2 cal or txt u.await,
there are lot of good product and they are suppliment and it works and most are NAFDAC approve,but when the owers of this site say don't post it what can we do and sincerely most issues can be taken care of with just #500,when the white say information goes along way to solve lots of issues,they were not lying so when they drop email or number its still a best way of helping u so they don't step in the wrong toes.I know there are lots of fake people,but u can till get the right people.

(1) (Reply)

Being Intimate While Sick Can Reduce A Fever Due To The Sweat Produced. / I Lost 18kg In 2 Months.....my Experience / Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.