Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

History: When Black Men Ruled The World - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History: When Black Men Ruled The World (69121 Views)

List Of Ooni That Ruled Ile Ife / Black Men Need Moreeducation To Get The Samejobs As Whites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by jpphilips(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Weselion:
sorry to say this brother but you really feel inferior, have you ever bothered to do a google search about black inventors, you won't bother coz you think the whites invented everything. Philip emeagwali (Nigerian) invented the world fastest computer, the whites did not glorify him like other inventors cos he's black. If you think you are an animal coz you are black, pls do not categorize all blacks, civilization started in Egypt, Egypt thought the whites and Romans the meaning of colonization.

You must have a black dense brain to think that Philip invented the fastest computer in the world,
That is the kinda nonsense that can come from Abakiliki roofless schools.

Read 1989 Gordon bell awards if you really want to know what Philip did on Algorithms.

You guys are too daft to be speaking in public. It is double jeopardy when you don't have education and common sense at the same time.
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by jpphilips(m): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
all4naija:

Please, do your research and correct that line in bold. angry lipsrsealed cry

Don't take Weselion serious he must have benefited from roofless free education.
Sometimes I imagine the kinda peeps who log on to this site.

walking empty barrels
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
dellaziz:

YOU DIS STUPEED BUFFOOOON.
SHAME LESS WARTHOG ( YOU HAVE COME WITH YOUR DELUSIONAL GRANDEUR AGAIN....)

I BLAME THEE NOT 4 THY HARTH CONFUSED about YOUR SKIN...HALF BABOON HALF PIG....THAT MAKES YOU A BLACK PIG...A.K.A WARTHOG...
Bwahaha...What is the problem, you d i c k? Have you taken your medications for your dementia condition?! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
jpphilips:

Don't take Weselion serious he must have benefited from roofless free education.
Sometimes I imagine the kinda peeps who long on to this site.

walking empty barrels
you that went to an expensive school without guarantee of getting a good job in the nearest future, its not bad if you told us what he did instead of running your mouth.

Na ur type dey lick oyibo shoe for phoenix and spintex
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by dellaziz(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
all4naija:
Bwahaha...What is the problem, you d i c k? Have you taken your medications for your dementia condition?! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed

DON'T BLAME US FOR NOT HAVING A STANDARD I IDENTITY...

YOU ARE NEITHER WHITE NOR BLACK...CONFUSED HALF CASTE MOFOLIC PIECE OF SHI.T
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by dellaziz(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You demanded 'sources'. You got sources. Now it's the sources are 'deceiving' us. Just like the ancient sources from Herodotus to Diodorus, Homer etc are also 'deceiving us'. Just like the tomb art showing black Egyptians is also 'deceiving us'. The negroid statue of the Sphinx is also 'deceiving us'. I would be surprised if you weren't walking around, faced all bleached out white. Such is the depth of your mental servitude and self-hate. Spit.

the retardeen u talk to is half monkey half pig....he is a silly HALF CASTE...argue not with him for thy Is confused
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
dellaziz:

DON'T BLAME US FOR NOT HAVING A STANDARD I IDENTITY...

YOU ARE NEITHER WHITE NOR BLACK...CONFUSED HALF CASTE MOFOLIC PIECE OF SHI.T
angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by dellaziz(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
all4naija:
angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

SUPONU
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by jom28gy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
African's need to unite,they are the cynosure of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
dellaziz:

SUPONU
angry angry angry angry cry
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
jom28gy:
African's need to unite,they are the cynosure of the world
Nonsense!
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by igbo2011(m): 5:10am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by jpphilips(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
logica:
You apparently speak of the enclave you come from. I know for sure when the Europeans came upon the Oyo Empire, they marveled at the system of governance which they admitted was on a high level of sophistication. Yes, go read about the Oyo Empire.

Oyo empire "sophisticated administration", yawn!!
Ended up in slavery anyways!

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by jpphilips(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
logica:
You apparently speak of the enclave you come from. I know for sure when the Europeans came upon the Oyo Empire, they marveled at the system of governance which they admitted was on a high level of sophistication. Yes, go read about the Oyo Empire.

Ended up in slavery anyways! who cares

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by logica(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2014
jpphilips:

Ended up in slavery anyways! who cares
Ignoramus. Slavery to who? No surprises though; your thought process alludes to a sawdust filled skull.

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by jpphilips(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
Weselion:
you that went to an expensive school without guarantee of getting a good job in the nearest future, its not bad if you told us what he did instead of running your mouth.

Na ur type dey lick oyibo shoe for phoenix and spintex

You are looking for a job?
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Ahijobuzuzu(m): 8:12am On Nov 30, 2014
AODT:

Unfortunately, we don't appreciate history here in Africa and recently, history as a subject is about to be taken out of the Nigerian curriculum. Do you know that up till now, there has not been any official documentary on the Nigerian Civil War.
Our leaders don't want history because they are ashamed of their own history. The Germans are ashamed of d Nazi era yet they document it so also apartheid in South Africa but not Nigeria Government. Lack of history is making us immortalise the very villains in the history of our country. Sad
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Ahijobuzuzu(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2014
moriton:

Read How Europe Underdeveloped Africa ..and we will all more than know where we are coming from. The author is Walter Rodney
I have started reading it but haven't come around to finishing it. Read also The State of Africa by Martin Meredith for me, I'll say it's a must read book for every African politician
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by moriton(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Ahijobuzuzu:

I have started reading it but haven't come around to finishing it. Read also The State of Africa by Martin Meredith for me, I'll say it's a must read book for every African politician
It's on my wish list at your recommendation
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Horus(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2015

King Hannibal is said to be the greatest Black military leader and strategist of all time.

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by AAinEqGuinea: 11:07pm On May 07, 2015
majekdom2:
check inwards..... Every man is a racist or tribalist.You may say you hate it but at sometime you may do otherwise.
no...

Racism is a white invention. It is only expected that one's response or defense to their racism is to return hate to sender. but whites have somehow convinced the dumb world that hating them for their racism makes you (the non-white) equally racist, and yet again the world buys into white man's bul.lshit grin like white Jesus, like the ancient Egyptians being white, etc, etc, etc

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by AAinEqGuinea: 11:16pm On May 07, 2015
Blacks were never racist... but we'll find a million other reasons to fight/kill/hate each other. Just because whitey has, in their own minds, taken over doesn't mean that this is compelling enough to unite the black man..

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Moneyhelpsss: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2016
The moors sold the Black people of Africa out. We were rich and in power. After they taught the white man they lusted for the white woman. They traded black women for white. They showed the whites howto come to the USA as we call it today. They murdered and sold their own people of color. The Chinese came about because they have black blood in them. You have to google and youtube for yourself. You look at a lot of the races today they came from Black Blood.
The wars of today were started by the white man christian crusades murdering anyone who did not convert. Then the Muslims did the same. Then the Holy wars began and haven't stop yet. This is the short of it.
If the white man would have stayed home the wars we have today would not be

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2016
If you dont know where you are from you cannot know where you are going.

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Horus(m): 6:37am On Mar 31, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oos_ZapIZo

Return Of The Moors

Paa Nabab Yaanuwn
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Guru10450(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2019
Philip Emeadwalie is one of the greatesr computer pioneers of our time, the Nigerian invents the world fastest computer able to compute 3.1 billion calculations per second.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

U.I Student Who Channeled Sango While Contesting For Mr U.I, Gets Burnt / UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.