Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Victims Of One Chance Share Your Experience Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Victims Of One Chance Share Your Experience Here (1598 Views)

Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria / Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" / Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victims Of One Chance Share Your Experience Here by Halen(f): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
If you are a victim of one chance pls share your experience here so we can all learn.here is mine...I am a corp member posted to FCT.after my CDs today was heading home I usually take along cos I got tired paying for drops and I was broke my allowee has not entered....on my way home,was walking down to the bus stop wen a taxi driver asked me APO? I said yes he parked n I boarded.when we got to AP for those who are conversant with dat route,a passenger said "oga I dey drop here"handed d driver 500 and d driver was like "bros watin dey inside d ghana must go wey u carry" and d passenger said "oga na shoes n clothes" den the driver said "dis guy is a thief.as I dey drop two people for road, I go open booth make dem carry their basket na so dis guy Ghana must go open I see plenty dollars.where he get the money from"the driver started the car dat he would hand the guy over to police men...d guy was trembling n sweating seriously and explained he got the money from his oga in kano who he has served for 15 years without been settled.the driver asked him how e transported the money he said he entered trailer carrying cows.....to cut the long story short,a lady acting like passenger told the driver"oga let d guy settle u abeg no take am go police,u no police too are not to be trusted"then I added by saying oga pity the guy.then the driver said "dis guy must share the money into two,him go carry half den me n my passengers ll share the remaining half....lol they wanted to share the money in the car when the guy seated in front said "make we look for hidden place share the money.lol the driver said na tru n started the car o....drove and diverted from where am going to another road dat there's a field close by.I just told him oga drop me here...dat was how God saved me o.

Share yours please
Re: Victims Of One Chance Share Your Experience Here by shakur4luv(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
i no dey get pass 200naira for pocket so i no get experience
Re: Victims Of One Chance Share Your Experience Here by Halen(f): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
shakur4luv:
i no dey get pass 200naira for pocket so i no get experience

Lol
Re: Victims Of One Chance Share Your Experience Here by charleff512(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
I have not fallen victim though,but i have seen people's pockets being picked while I watched.The victim alighted without knowing that he has been robbed.I held my pocket tight till I alighted as they were more than three operating having positioned themselves strategically for the operation.That was like fifteen years ago at Ketu Alapere area.
Re: Victims Of One Chance Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Na today?!? I don jam them twice. They are so f00lish and unintelligent that they don't even bother to change their storyline.

Anyone that falls for that crap is as greedy as the perpetrators. Why would anyone want to partake in sharing money s/he did not work for? Na so manner dey fall from heaven?

By the way, how much did they think they could swindle off a Corp member? Hungry mofos!
Re: Victims Of One Chance Share Your Experience Here by pamcode(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Halen:
If you are a victim of one chance pls share your experience here so we can all learn.here is mine...I am a corp member posted to FCT.after my CDs today was heading home I usually take along cos I got tired paying for drops and I was broke my allowee has not entered....on my way home,was walking down to the bus stop wen a taxi driver asked me APO? I said yes he parked n I boarded.when we got to AP for those who are conversant with dat route,a passenger said "oga I dey drop here"handed d driver 500 and d driver was like "bros watin dey inside d ghana must go wey u carry" and d passenger said "oga na shoes n clothes" den the driver said "dis guy is a thief.as I dey drop two people for road, I go open booth make dem carry their basket na so dis guy Ghana must go open I see plenty dollars.where he get the money from"the driver started the car dat he would hand the guy over to police men...d guy was trembling n sweating seriously and explained he got the money from his oga in kano who he has served for 15 years without been settled.the driver asked him how e transported the money he said he entered trailer carrying cows.....to cut the long story short,a lady acting like passenger told the driver"oga let d guy settle u abeg no take am go police,u no police too are not to be trusted"then I added by saying oga pity the guy.then the driver said "dis guy must share the money into two,him go carry half den me n my passengers ll share the remaining half....lol they wanted to share the money in the car when the guy seated in front said "make we look for hidden place share the money.lol the driver said na tru n started the car o....drove and diverted from where am going to another road dat there's a field close by.I just told him oga drop me here...dat was how God saved me o.
Share yours please
Re: Victims Of One Chance Share Your Experience Here by Halen(f): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Phema:
Na today?!? I don jam them twice. They are so f00lish and unintelligent that they don't even bother to change their storyline.

Anyone that falls for that crap is as greedy as the perpetrators. Why would anyone want to partake in sharing money s/he did not work for? Na so manner dey fall from heaven?

By the way, how much did they think they could swindle off a Corp member? Hungry mofos!

Lol.....they go as far as using charms on their victims
Re: Victims Of One Chance Share Your Experience Here by olu4life(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
Halen:

Lol.....they go as far as using charms on their victims
Em... Fallen once under this
Since then I lock up straight. No pity for this Lagos wey we dey
Re: Victims Of One Chance Share Your Experience Here by Halen(f): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
olu4life:

Em... Fallen once under this
Since then I lock up straight. No pity for this Lagos wey we dey

Hope dem no collect your money?
Re: Victims Of One Chance Share Your Experience Here by olu4life(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Halen:

Hope dem no collect your money?
Omo mehn... Almost o but only made away with my phone which just clocked 1 week old. Days when C3 was reigning. It is a long story jawe
Re: Victims Of One Chance Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2017
Halen:

Share yours please

Na wa o..

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer From This Categories Of Ladies? / AMAZING TWINS "No One Believes These Girls Are Twins" / Flood Disaster Hit Ghana + 78 Killed At Fuel Station (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.