Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Place Of Birth Vs Visa Approval - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Place Of Birth Vs Visa Approval (727 Views)

Portugal Visa Approval Status If You No / (visa Approval Letter) / Visa Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Place Of Birth Vs Visa Approval by gbogboti: 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
Guys your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Please considering the insurgency in Nigeria, can place of birth in the core-north affects ones visa approval?

Thanks guys... Expecting your views and opinions.
Re: Place Of Birth Vs Visa Approval by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
gbogboti:
Guys your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Please considering the insurgency in Nigeria, can place of birth in the core-north affects ones visa approval?

Thanks guys... Expecting your views and opinions.

I doubt it affects your visa application in any way, US still gives people coming out of Iraq, Afghanistan. Mexico, Columbia visas.. even Ebola-ravaged countries still get visas approved. I doubt BH will affect your application if you followed the rules and have nothing threatening to the host country

1 Like

Re: Place Of Birth Vs Visa Approval by jeremiah505(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
voltron:

I doubt it affects your visa application in any way, US still gives people coming out of Iraq, Afghanistan. Mexico, Columbia visas.. even Ebola-ravaged countries still get visas approved. I doubt BH will affect your application if you followed the rules and have nothing threatening to the host country

I totally agree...
Re: Place Of Birth Vs Visa Approval by gbogboti: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
voltron:

Thanks bro (if you are a guy). Mehnnnn this has giving me sleepless nights. Or maybe I should have lied but I was born over 30 yrs ago when the North was peaceful. I even left there 3 months after birth due to the transfer of parents of my parents. But for records and birth certificate sake, I had to be sincere cos I didn't feel it means anything then.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Much Will It Cost Me To Renew My Epassort / PORT HARCOURT AIRPORT, NIGERIA IS THE WORLD'S WORST AIRPORT IN 2015 / Owu Water Falls, Kwara State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.