Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football (6484 Views)

I Think Yakubu Aiyegbeni Is The Best Penalty Taker. Who Is Yours? / Top 10 Free Kick Takers In Football History - Amazing Kickers! / Enyeama Is Europe’s Best Goalkeeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football by Calismart(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Fellow sports lovers,let's use this thread to discuss about the best penalty takers in Europe.

According to sportskeeda.com,Chelsea’s Eden Hazard is the best penalty taker from the top five leagues in Europe and his successful conversion rate of 100% is the proof.

Hazard has taken a total of 17 penalties in domestic football throughout his career and has managed to score each time.

Everton’s Leighton Baines' 100 percent record saw a crashed the rocks when his shot from the spot was saved by Manchester United’s David De Gea in the current 2014-2015 premier league season.

Cristiano Ronaldo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Lionel Messi have scored the most from the penalty spot, but their conversion rate is less than that of Hazard and others ahead of them.

Here is the full list:

EDEN HAZARD:played 17,scored 17. Percentage 100%.

DIEGO CASTRO:played 16,scored 15. Percentage 93.8%

XABI PRIETO:played 16,scored 15. Percentage 93.8%

LEIGHTON BAINES:played 15,scored 14. Percentage 93.3%

CRISTIANO RONALDO:played 57,scored 52. Percentage 91.2%

ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC:played 40,scored 36. Percentage 90%

MIKEL ARTETA:played 19,scored 17. Percentage 89.5%

LIONEL MESSI:played 36,scored 32. Percentage 88.9%

RADAMEL FALCAO:played 18,scored 16. Percentage 88.9%

CARLOS TEVEZ:played 18,scored 16. Percentage 88.9%

Now,do you believe hazard is the best penalty taker in Europe for now?

Consider RONALDO andMESSI who played 57,scored 52 AND 36,scored 32 respectively.

Do you think conclusion should be drawn from such evaluations?

I BOW FOR YOU ALL
Re: Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football by bigt2(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
my personal best whose stance means death for the men in gloves.
Re: Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Aiyegbeni joor

1 Like

Re: Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football by Calismart(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
bigt2:
my personal best whose stance means death for the men in gloves.
for sure
Re: Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football by Calismart(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Aiyegbeni joor
lols.Aiyegbeni
Re: Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football by Calismart(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Its like i knew it was going to happen soonest.
Hazard missed penalty today against maribor
Re: Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football by Yustash001(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Calismart:
Its like i knew it was going to happen soonest.
Hazard missed penalty today against maribor
this the not the first time he'll miss a penalty....the op just get it wrong....
Re: Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2014
PENALDO!!
Re: Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football by khattab02: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
Op where u come put Super mario Balotelli na? He too has only missed once. What of Alonso even lampard and Gerrad? Sorry Hazard missed yesterday.
Re: Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football by Rounakid(m): 12:35am On Nov 07, 2014
The dumb poster don run out of his own thread, he no one sho face again... Rating sm1 who hav only played 17 pen with d person who av played 57 pen... Dnt wori b4 hazard reachs 57pen, His score ratio will be 40/57... Mtcheew... *hisses and walked out of the thread...*

1 Like

Re: Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football by heatmeup(f): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THE GUY DON RUN WHEN HAZArD MISS YESTERDay

1 Like

Re: Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football by Calismart(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2014
Rounakid:
The dumb poster don run out of his own thread, he no one sho face again... Rating sm1 who hav only played 17 pen with d person who av played 57 pen... Dnt wori b4 hazard reachs 57pen, His score ratio will be 40/57... Mtcheew... *hisses and walked out of the thread...*
shocked haba! Hazard na my papa first born?
I only gave what sports analysts and soccer nets recorded down which we all know is true.
Nawa o
Re: Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football by Calismart(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2014
heatmeup:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THE GUY DON RUN WHEN HAZArD MISS YESTERDay
Why i go run? I didn't run
Re: Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football by tuffgongjo(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Yustash001:
this the not the first time he'll miss a penalty....the op just get it wrong....
He is talking about the League not Ucl or any other competition.
Re: Europe's Best Penalty Takers In The World Of Football by Yustash001(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
tuffgongjo:
He is talking about the League not Ucl or any other competition.
ok...i get it now....

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call / Football Quotes / 2013/14 English Football Pools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.