Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Hello From North Sudan..how Exactly Does North Sudan Influence Nigerian Affairs? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hello From North Sudan..how Exactly Does North Sudan Influence Nigerian Affairs? (815 Views)

Sudan president detained in South Africa pending court order / North Sudan And South Sudan Are At War!! / Love Letter To South Sudan From The People In North Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello From North Sudan..how Exactly Does North Sudan Influence Nigerian Affairs? by NeverWait: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello all, from North Sudan!

I have been hearing from Nigerians that the June 30 regime (what I call the current regime in North Sudan) has been meddling in Nigeria's interior affairs. I know that there are students from Nigeria who go study here and come back to work in Nigeria, and there are close relations between Sultan of Sokoto and other sultanate provinces I don't know about. I also hear about the Hausa and Kanuri in the North of Nigeria being Islamized, and I have seen in the comments of Southerners and Christians deep resentment towards Sudan and Hausas.

I feel guilty about such chaos that the Islamist regime caused in your country, and I feel like apologizing on their behalf. Really, when a country becomes religious, especially a Muslim-majority country, it becomes a threats to countries around it and far away.

I am a secularist who prefers necessary and practical laws, a constitution based on the special circumstances of the country and the nature and way of life of the people in it, and a rule that is African and is based on how the Kingdom of Kush was ruled (what always worked will always work). I want all the different nations in Sudan, that each peoples and the lands they inhabit, to develop and prosper, and not just the Khartoum State and Port Sudan.

But without further ado...

I just want to understand fully, what is Sudan's actual influences in Nigeria? I will be grateful for any answer. smiley
Re: Hello From North Sudan..how Exactly Does North Sudan Influence Nigerian Affairs? by jibsai(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
;DLol....d last time I headr sudan was wen musa scored twice in abuja to beat that vulture team of sudan...sudan gat no influence here

THREAD. Should be CLOSED.
Re: Hello From North Sudan..how Exactly Does North Sudan Influence Nigerian Affairs? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
NeverWait:
Hello all, from North Sudan!

I have been hearing from Nigerians that the June 30 regime (what I call the current regime in North Sudan) has been meddling in Nigeria's interior affairs. I know that there are students from Nigeria who go study here and come back to work in Nigeria, and there are close relations between Sultan of Sokoto and other sultanate provinces I don't know about. I also hear about the Hausa and Kanuri in the North of Nigeria being Islamized, and I have seen in the comments of Southerners and Christians deep resentment towards Sudan and Hausas.

I feel guilty about such chaos that the Islamist regime caused in your country, and I feel like apologizing on their behalf. Really, when a country becomes religious, especially a Muslim-majority country, it becomes a threats to countries around it and far away.

I am a secularist who prefers necessary and practical laws, a constitution based on the special circumstances of the country and the nature and way of life of the people in it, and a rule that is African and is based on how the Kingdom of Kush was ruled (what always worked will always work). I want all the different nations in Sudan, that each peoples and the lands they inhabit, to develop and prosper, and not just the Khartoum State and Port Sudan.

But without further ado...

I just want to understand fully, what is Sudan's actual influences in Nigeria? I will be grateful for any answer. smiley
security wise ,there have been accusations from intelligence agencies and jihadist have also been alleged to have trained in sudan ,libya etc
Re: Hello From North Sudan..how Exactly Does North Sudan Influence Nigerian Affairs? by ArtanK(m): 4:02am On Nov 12, 2014
NeverWait:

I feel guilty about such chaos that the Islamist regime caused in your country, and I feel like apologizing on their behalf.

Why do you feel guilty?

NeverWait:
Really, when a country becomes religious, especially a Muslim-majority country, it becomes a threats to countries around it and far away.

Where did you get that idea from?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MYSTERIOUS: Woman Walks Down The Street Stabbing People / UN Details Israel Helping Syrian Rebels At Golan Heights / The Jew Who Got Job Offer From The Nazis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.