Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? (38436 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Online Test / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? / Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by soluble23(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
Helo everybody Just new here
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by virginboy1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
Iamtosin:
We are pleased to invite you to an Aptitude Test with Sterling Bank Plc.

The details are highlighted below:

Venue: Workforce Management Centre, beside UPS,Gbagada Expway,Lagos.
Date: Tuesday, 18/11/2014
Time: 10.00am
You are required to come with a means of Identification.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of the letter and confirm your availability for the interview by replying "CONFIRMED" to this email.

Thank you.

Records, Recruitment &Workforce Planning
Human Resources & Performance Mgt
Sterling Bank Plc
11th Floor, Sterling Towers
20 Marina
Lagos

Gbagada

I only know that their training/test/interview are mostly carried out along awolowo way Ikeja.
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by menacity(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
i have not also received mine too and i applied with benin as my center
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by zoomman(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Kentnickole:
I chose lagos as my centre and am yet to receive an invite. Any one in my shoes?
Same here ur not alone
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by olapo(f): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello house. I got employed by sterling bank about 5months ago and I can tell you it's one of the best places to work in Nigeria. The pay is fantastic and you have an avenue to develop yourself. The recruitment process can be long. I waited almost a year to be called to training school. Which was fun, six weeks of food,fun,rigorous tests and all. Sterling test takes place at workforce,interviews at the head office in marina and training at Ikeja.
I was employed as an executive trainee.
Just be patient, the test is pure GMAT and interviews not tough just be confident and practice what you can add to the bank to make it better and be hopeful. Score 70% in all courses in training school you are good to go.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by macjireh: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
otimize:
pls has any1 that chosed benin for test gotten the invite? its seems its in batches!!!

me too chose benin, haven't seen nothing, lets keep fingers crossed
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Have been there, done that. it's marketing, folks. The salary? 40k
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by berbs112(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
I didn't get any invite,I chose Lagos and I chose ready for work or something at d drop down option... I didn't get any response though but I got information that my application was successful... I don't know what to think now.. Anyway,God dey.
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
Make we run? cheesy shocked
soluble23:
Helo everybody Just new here
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by radiance26(f): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
I choose Lagos,am yet to get an invite.
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by ayusco85(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
owolabiolakunl:
I haven't gotten my invite too. Although I chose Abuja as my test location

me too,i chose abuja. havent received yet o. lets keep our fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Zenith21(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
Pls house, can't even remember whr I chose for my test.... Aw many test centres were available for selection
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Kentox(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Me too, i chose Abuja. And uptill now i have not receive any Email notification.
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Philadelphia: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
olapo:
Hello house. I got employed by sterling bank about 5months ago and I can tell you it's one of the best places to work in Nigeria. The pay is fantastic and you have an avenue to develop yourself. The recruitment process can be long. I waited almost a year to be called to training school. Which was fun, six weeks of food,fun,rigorous tests and all. Sterling test takes place at workforce,interviews at the head office in marina and training at Ikeja.
I was employed as an executive trainee.
Just be patient, the test is pure GMAT and interviews not tough just be confident and practice what you can add to the bank to make it better and be hopeful. Score 70% in all courses in training school you are good to go.

Thanks for this tip but I have some questions please. How long does the training school last for? Also, how much do they pay? Thank you as you answer these questions.
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Abuja indah house....!!! God dey!! Baba God eshe oh!
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
chrissyflox:
Abuja indah house....!!! God dey!! Baba God eshe oh!
yes wetin happen?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by disneyjdkeyz(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
Pls any one got invite frm benin, shud kindlly indicate
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by teejah03(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
zoomman:

Same here ur not alone
I av not gotten invite too but I want to inquire If its d age dat might cut me off cause am 30 with experience in banking too but anoda tin I did too is I applied somtime again(that's I applied twice).pls somebody should tell me wat might be d cause for not receiving invite
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
av not received any message o.......I chose ibadan...I guess they called chose lagos as test centre
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Jfrezzy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Abuja and nothing yet.
Hope all is well sha
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by waley1231: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
I choose lagos as exam center bt av nt been invited.
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Debbyug(f): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
I chose pH but have not gotten any invite oo
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by soria4real(f): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
I tink d pple dat dey called are 26 and below,pls if u are above 26 and u were sent invite let's know plssssssssss ooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Not Put These 6 Things On Your CV / ICSL Test/interview / "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.