Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? (38432 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Online Test / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? / Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by royalblood21: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
HenryThegreat1:
I choose Benin but invite yet
Me too choose Benin but no messgge
Ooo
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by royalblood21: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
menacity:
i have not also received mine too and i applied with benin as my center

Same shoe bro....
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by royalblood21: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
soluble23:
Helo everybody Just new here

Ehn ehn? Soo? Make we de run?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by JosephMNJ(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
I chose ibadan but I haven't received any invite O. Let's just hope it's batch by batch.
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Hussyk: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
olapo:
Hello house. I got employed by sterling bank about 5months ago and I can tell you it's one of the best places to work in Nigeria. The pay is fantastic and you have an avenue to develop yourself. The recruitment process can be long. I waited almost a year to be called to training school. Which was fun, six weeks of food,fun,rigorous tests and all. Sterling test takes place at workforce,interviews at the head office in marina and training at Ikeja.
I was employed as an executive trainee.
Just be patient, the test is pure GMAT and interviews not tough just be confident and practice what you can add to the bank to make it better and be hopeful. Score 70% in all courses in training school you are good to go.

how much is the total package after confirmation...thanks !
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by smartleo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
ElDeeVee:
Chose Ibadan as my prefered centre and i haven't gotten an invite...God na ur hand i dey o

I applied and chose Ibadan too as my test location,but yet to get an invite too ?letss keep hope alive bro
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by phazotron(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
Babaneh:
I was askd to do the same thing too but didnt get the invite.

is working doing random samplig selection grin

me don tire for employment politics ooooooo

same thing here. e be like say na OYO sure pass for This country sef.
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by phazotron(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
i Follow una apply i pick lagos as preferred location but dem no call me. nawaooooo
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Kentnickole(m): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hussyk:

how much is the total package after confirmation...thanks !

You no know correct naija guy again... Hmm
Them gree tell you?... Na only advice him go just dey gv de go.
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by jony247(m): 1:57am On Nov 07, 2014
I choose Abuja as test location. Hoping to get their test invite soon
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Hussyk: 3:34am On Nov 07, 2014
Kentnickole:

You no know correct naija guy again... Hmm
Them gree tell you?... Na only advice him go just dey gv de go.

grin
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Callfubu(m): 6:14am On Nov 07, 2014
daks01:
I got mine too o, same day but my time is 12. Please any one have an idea about workforce test format?
everybody has his/her time given to them. When you get there, you get there you'll register and they'll give you a blank paper for calculations, no calculators allowed. It's a computer based test and it's more of critical reasoning
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Callfubu(m): 6:19am On Nov 07, 2014
daks01:

Hey, we have the same time. Anyone with past questions too should help
it's a computer based test, you can't find past questions except the person wan dupe you or he has an eidetic memory and printed the questions afterwards. But majority of the questions are critical reasoning and mathematics,, finding % of a transaction in the bank etc
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Adeboyefa(f): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2014
wristwatch:
SMS or mail?
Can't you read "reply CONFIRMED to this email"?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by teejah03(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2014
quote author=olapo post=27781001]Hello house. I got employed by sterling bank about 5months ago and I can tell you it's one of the best places to work in Nigeria. The pay is fantastic and you have an avenue to develop yourself. The recruitment process can be long. I waited almost a year to be called to training school. Which was fun, six weeks of food,fun,rigorous tests and all. Sterling test takes place at workforce,interviews at the head office in marina and training at Ikeja.
I was employed as an executive trainee. Pls is there age limit cause am 30 this year and am not called
Just be patient, the test is pure GMAT and interviews not tough just be confident and practice what you can add to the bank to make it better and be hopeful. Score 70% in all courses in training school you are good to go. [/quote]
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by teejah03(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2014
Hello ollapo,pls wat is d age limt.
olapo:
Hello house. I got employed by sterling bank about 5months ago and I can tell you it's one of the best places to work in Nigeria. The pay is fantastic and you have an avenue to develop yourself. The recruitment process can be long. I waited almost a year to be called to training school. Which was fun, six weeks of food,fun,rigorous tests and all. Sterling test takes place at workforce,interviews at the head office in marina and training at Ikeja.
I was employed as an executive trainee.
Just be patient, the test is pure GMAT and interviews not tough just be confident and practice what you can add to the bank to make it better and be hopeful. Score 70% in all courses in training school you are good to go.
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Kentox(m): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
Calm your nerves peeps. It's gonna be batch by batch. Now is for those that chose Lagos as their test location. But am afraid for those that chose Lagos and weren't sent invite.
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Festorich(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
PH invite loading.......

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by taiwotosho22(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2014
Kentnickole:
I chose lagos as my centre and am yet to receive an invite. Any one in my shoes?
same
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by intercedertee(f): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2014
good morning friends. i got an invite for sterling bank. please anyone knows the nature of job. hope is not a marketing job. thanks for helping a friend. cheers
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by intercedertee(f): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2014
OnyeIbo:
Have been there, done that. it's marketing, folks. The salary? 40k

please are you sure about this
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2014
intercedertee:

please are you sure about this
Yeah. very sure
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by intercedertee(f): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2014
OnyeIbo:

Yeah. very sure

thanks alot
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by muba2sure(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Can u post d content of d text here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Not Put These 6 Things On Your CV / ICSL Test/interview / "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.