Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:00 AM

Most Funny Advertisement This 2014 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Funny Advertisement This 2014 (1243 Views)

Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) / Most Funny Text Message Ever Received On 9ja Network / What Is The Most Funny Name You Come Across? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Funny Advertisement This 2014 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
well its been a very competitive year for companies in Nigeria and thus,we have come across different adverts to wade off competition.. Among some we have seen many clueless,boring and not so intelligent adverts.(not to forget the very intelligently created adverts)
Would like to share some with you guys:-
1- The new hollandia chocolate (great shake 9ja) is totally a description of creative failure.. A man goes for a photo shoot and starts shaking his "innocent balls" and everyone else does same, even the way those women were shaking there eerrrm made me want to sue the company already!

Feel free to add yours guys, my story don dey too much! leggo
Re: Most Funny Advertisement This 2014 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
g
Re: Most Funny Advertisement This 2014 by Anyi3(m): 12:15am On Nov 06, 2014
Just when I thought honeywell wheat meal was so low, they go and remix it to an even lower level.

Correct wakis indeed
Re: Most Funny Advertisement This 2014 by joe17: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2014
I like dat of d coca-cola on Super Sport. Lols
Re: Most Funny Advertisement This 2014 by KillerBeauty(f): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
That silly Etisalat advert that the girl ran out of the salon with rollers on her head claiming she was surprised when she saw everybody running after something. It turned out they were all running to buy some Etisalat product. Rubbish

Mtcheeew even if they are giving out free money there's no way people will be running helter skelter like that

1 Like

Re: Most Funny Advertisement This 2014 by joe17: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
KillerBeauty:
That silly Etisalat advert that the girl ran out of the salon with rollers on her head claiming she was surprised when she saw everybody running after something. It turned out they were all running to buy some Etisalat product. Rubbish

Mtcheeew even if they are giving out free money there's no way people will be running helter skelter like that
Princess dat advert is rich. Its so captivating, creative. I fink it's cool.
Re: Most Funny Advertisement This 2014 by yemivictor: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
The etisalat advert where the lady ran out of the salon, mid-term, i think should be rated the very best this year.

This would be because of none other than the main character. Those eyes of hers speak for themselves and her facial expression at every point was wonderful. From the advert alone, i think she out-acts many of the quacks in nollywood.

The concept was also very creative and funny, especially when she discovered the rollers had been on all the while, thanks to the selfie.

Personally, i think the ad deserves not only an award from the relevant body, the lady deserves one as well and the topic should own its own thread on NL.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nigeria Air-strikes Against Boko Haram / DSTV Increases Subscription Rate! / Remove Zambia, Insert Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.