Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Should A Drug With Expiry Date Of Nov 2014 Still Be On Sale? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should A Drug With Expiry Date Of Nov 2014 Still Be On Sale? (854 Views)

Photo: Fake Drug With 2016 Manufacturing Date. Beware / Drug With Future Manufacturing Date: Nigerians Beware!!! / The Horrors Of Being A Drug Addict.....pls Dont Do Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Drug With Expiry Date Of Nov 2014 Still Be On Sale? by Mitchely: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2014
I bought a prescribed drug from a pharmacy, but discovered its expiry date to be Nov 2014. Is such a drug billed to expire begining or end of November? Should it still be on sale? I had to return it back to avoid any complications.
Re: Should A Drug With Expiry Date Of Nov 2014 Still Be On Sale? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2014
Good ...... Such drugs might cause complications tho....
Re: Should A Drug With Expiry Date Of Nov 2014 Still Be On Sale? by JEITO: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2014
Nigerians are not know to check out for expiry dates in products.

Just take your tablets bro, it is even possible it expired 2years ago but was re-packaged.
Re: Should A Drug With Expiry Date Of Nov 2014 Still Be On Sale? by spyg1(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2014
JEITO:
Nigerians are not know to check out for expiry dates in products.

Just take your tablets bro, it is even possible it expired 2years ago but was re-packaged.
we have foreigners on this site o. Don't expose Naija like that next time. Especially now that we just won battle against Ebola.
Re: Should A Drug With Expiry Date Of Nov 2014 Still Be On Sale? by merit12(f): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Drugs can last up 3months after the manufactured expired date.

Don't know of made in nigeria drugs oh
Re: Should A Drug With Expiry Date Of Nov 2014 Still Be On Sale? by JEITO: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
spyg1:
we have foreigners on this site o. Don't expose Naija like that next time. Especially now that we just won battle against Ebola.
oops! My bad! Noted
Re: Should A Drug With Expiry Date Of Nov 2014 Still Be On Sale? by ryom(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
It is safe to use. Like someone has mentioned, depending on storage, medicines may be useful up to 6 months beyond the stated date of expiry.
Re: Should A Drug With Expiry Date Of Nov 2014 Still Be On Sale? by spyg1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
JEITO:
oops! My bad! Noted
smiley
Re: Should A Drug With Expiry Date Of Nov 2014 Still Be On Sale? by waaobwooob: 3:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Mitchely:
I bought a prescribed drug from a pharmacy, but discovered its expiry date to be Nov 2014. Is such a drug billed to expire begining or end of November? Should it still be on sale? I had to return it back to avoid any complications.

Hi Mitchely. I am sorry I am reaching you via this page. I couldn't post on the original page where I saw your post. I saw the post you made in 2017

Good day all, my wife and daughter F2 visa delayed at Abuja this morning majorly because I stated during my own interview they were not coming with me which was true at the time.
Please any helpful advice? And when is the next available date in Abuja? I am so devastated right now

I am in a similar situation. Please I would like to discuss with you privately. Please could you send me an email on: nickyone4hit@yahoo.com

@Mitchely

(1) (Reply)

Sperm Count Booster... / Lose 5kg In 7-days With Our Complete Body Cleansing Detox / White Express 5days Lighten Lotion & Serum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.