Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Can I Possess Two Int'l Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Possess Two Int'l Passport (1173 Views)

Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport / Cape Verde Int'l Passport,how Many Countries Is It Visa Free For?name Them / House Pls Help.is Qatar Visa Stamped On De Int'l Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Possess Two Int'l Passport by frizzy092(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2014
Good morning readers,
How do I start gan sef lol?Okay...let me go straight to the point.
My parents are Ghanaians but i was born in Nigeria,I am now wondering if I can possess the passport of both countries without having problems.
please advice
Thanks
Re: Can I Possess Two Int'l Passport by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2014
Yes. You have dual citizenship, but you must prove that your parents are in Nigeria legally with permit, if your parents dont have permit, which I suspect, then it might be difficult but not impossible, cos you are a Nigerian by birth.
Re: Can I Possess Two Int'l Passport by frizzy092(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
Yes. You have dual citizenship, but you must prove that your parents are in Nigeria legally with permit, if your parents dont have permit, which I suspect, then it might be difficult but not impossible, cos you are a Nigerian by birth.

They are here legally and with permit as well.Thanks
Re: Can I Possess Two Int'l Passport by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2014
frizzy092:

They are here legally and with permit as well.Thanks
Then proceed to the Passport Office and you will get your Passport within 48hrs.
Re: Can I Possess Two Int'l Passport by flexing11(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2014
yes you can, that is dual citizenship.
Re: Can I Possess Two Int'l Passport by frizzy092(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
Then proceed to the Passport Office and you will get your Passport within 48hrs.

Whr can I locate it? I live around ikeja
Re: Can I Possess Two Int'l Passport by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2014
frizzy092:

Whr can I locate it? I live around ikeja
There should be a place at Ikeja, I live in the Island, and the office is at Ikoyi here, I am sure Ikeja should have office. Go to the immigration website and check.
Re: Can I Possess Two Int'l Passport by valentine14(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2014
It's not far from ikeja, there office is at alusa.
Re: Can I Possess Two Int'l Passport by otosa(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2014
Billyonaire:
There should be a place at Ikeja, I live in the Island, and the office is at Ikoyi here, I am sure Ikeja should have office. Go to the immigration website and check.
go to Ikoyi, after Radio Nigeria. They will do it for you one time.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For First Time Traveller. / Cheapest Airline To Southafrica ( Johannesburg) And The Cheapest Hotel There? / VISA Denial 21 July 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.